21: あなたが迷わずに

Milk Moustache 2: Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21

Two of us walking this world with no wavering,

I want to unravel the meaning and reason of it,

One love forever,

Layers of feelings will surely turn into emotional ties,

Eternal love is what I will light through thick and thin,

あなたが迷わずに- Deep Squad

 

 

“What are you doing here, Sakura??” asked Hyewon, angry.

Sakura was sitting on the bed inside Chaeyeon’s apartment. The Japanese girl was avoiding her eyes the entire time and just stared down on the floor. Hyewon happened to come to visit Chaeyeon when she found that Sakura was hiding there. Hiding from Eunbi.

“Hyewon, calm down, will you? Sakura’s just here for the night, she just can’t meet Eunbi for now, after everything that happened…” said Chaeyeon calmly.

The dark haired girl sighed loudly, “Why can’t she? She put Eunbi in so much trouble; she cannot just walk away when she needs her the most!”

Sakura bit her lip and looked down, trying her best to hold back the tears in her eyes.

“Sakuchan just needs some space! Let’s just give her some space, okay?” Chaeyeon argued.

Hyewon scoffed, “I’m gonna tell Eunbi that she’s here.”

“Yah, Kang Hyewon!”

Chaeyeon grabbed her friend’s arm and dragged her forward.

“I think you have to leave.”

“Chaeyeon, you-

“Give her space!”

 

**

 

Sakura sat alone in the room after her two friends left. She heard them arguing at first but soon there was nothing but silence. She figured that Chaeyeon probably had dragged Hyewon out of the house.

The Japanese girl can’t stop crying. Hyewon’s voices echoes in her head. She knows she’s right. She’s running away, from her problems, from Eunbi. And just when she thought she can’t be anymore pathetic than this.

Tears continues to rolls down her eyes, and her shoulders will not stop heaving. Her chest felt literal pain from crying too much.

She heard two knocks on the door. However, she didn’t answer it. It’s probably Chaeyeon who’s concerned about her, or maybe Hyewon is back to nag her more.

Suddenly she heard the door was pushed open, and light was peeking from the cracks.

 

“Kkura-ya,” a voice called, gentle.

Sakura tensed as she heard that voice.

She knew who it was without even looking.

It’s probably either Chaeyeon or Hyewon who had opened their mouths and told her where she is. She held her breath as she heard footsteps of that person came approaching her. She slowly turns around.

Her eyes met hers.

A rush of emotions came flooding her all at once. Tears were b in her eyes again in no time.

Eunbi stood there, looking at her with her sad gaze. The older girl looked like she had been through a hell of a day, her hair was disarray, and her dress shirt was crumpled, unlike how she usually is. They looked at each other for a while without saying anything.

The older girl’s lips were trembling as she begun, “How… could you leave me, baby?”

Sakura bit her lip, holding back her tears.

“Don’t you love me? How could you just leave me?” Eunbi asked sadly.

Sakura shook her head, “I messed up… I-I’m just a flaw to you, I- because of me you-

She paused and choked on her words.

“Eun, I don’t know what else to do…”

Eunbi sighed, “Kkura… you’re not a flaw, you’re the best part of me. You’re the one thing that make my life meaningful so please-

She gazes softly at her, “I don’t care about what had happened, I just… want you back.”

Tears were streaming down Eunbi’s cheeks.

“I… can’t live without you, Kkura…

She shook her head, “Baby, without you… I’ll die.”

Suddenly Sakura got up from the bed and walked towards the older woman.

“Don’t die, Eun… I can’t live without you too…”

Eunbi pulled the younger girl into her arms, wrapping her arms around her body tightly. Tears were streaming down their eyes.

“T-Then don’t leave my side, baby,” Eunbi whispered to her ear.

 

**

 

Eunbi took Sakura home after they reconciled at Chaeyeon's place. The older girl apologized to Chaeyeon for causing trouble late at night but the younger girl said she is happy to help anytime.

After a long silent car ride, they reached their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter