1: Lay All Your Love On Me

Milk Moustache 2: Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Track 1 – Lay All Your Love On Me

 

It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck
I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily

Lay All Your Love On Me, ABBA

 

 

“Miyawaki Sakura, what are you doing?” asked Eunbi that morning.

She was standing in front of the mirror, all dressed up in her white shirt and grey suit, and her hair tied back.

“I’m not doing anything,” replied Sakura, her voice muffled as she was pressing her face on Eunbi’s back. She was hugging her from behind, her hands around her waist, clutching her tight, mashing their bodies together.

Eunbi gulped, she can’t deny how sensual her girlfriend was acting, but she also thinks it’s funny. It happened almost every morning.

“Baby, why is your hand going under my shirt?”

Sakura giggled, “I don’t know, ask my hand. It moves on it’s own.”

The older girl turned around and grabbed both of Sakura’s hands. She looked at the younger girl who was smiling mischievously at her.

“I have to go to work, baby.”

“No you don’t. Just stay and play with me. I’m bored.”

She pulled her forward and wrapped her arms around the older girl. She pouted her lips, asking for a kiss.

Eunbi chuckled, “You’re going to mess up my makeup, go away.”

Sakura pouted her lips, sulking, “You care more about your makeup than giving me a kiss. You’ve changed.”

Eunbi laughed, “Don’t be dramatic, we did a lot last night! Definitely more than just kissing!”

The Japanese girl’s face turned red and she giggled cutely, she looks adorable and Eunbi just can’t resist it. She held her face with both hands.

“If you’re bored, you can come back to the office, you know?”

Sakura kept mum and looked away.

“Anyway, how’s the café going?” asked the older girl.

She fixed her shirt that Sakura had just pulled.

“It’s in the final stages now. The furniture had arrived yesterday and now we’re just doing final touch ups to the place. I have to make sure everything is perfect before the grand opening next weekend.”

Eunbi pushed back the strands of hair on Sakura’s cheek and tucked it behind her ears.

“Just tell me if you need my help, okay? If it’s the design or the menu…”

Sakura grinned and nodded, “Don’t worry, I have Chaeyeon with me working on the place. She’s the main barista and I manage the place.”

Eunbi scoffed, “You and Chaeyeon are a team, huh? So what am I? You made it sounds like you don’t need me.”

“You’re our investor! And also my blankie.”

Eunbi smiled.

The younger girl inched closer to her face.

“If you’re that worried about me, maybe you can swing by the café after work today.”

Eunbi sighed, “I’d like to but, I may have meetings, I can’t really say.”

Sakura pouted again.

“So you’re gonna be home late today?”

“Not that late.”

“You better be.”

Eunbi smirked and then she leaned forward to give her girlfriend a peck on her lips.

“I have to go now, baby. See you later.”

 

**

 

Kim Chaewon was sitting alone at one of the café inside the college ground. The college senior was fiddling with her phone, browsing on online malls as she was waiting for someone. At times she would look up from her phone, her eyes searching around for someone.

She let out a heavy sigh and looked at her watch for the nth time.

“Where is she?” she muttered under her breath.

They planned to meet at 10am but it’s almost 11am now. She clutched the plastic cup in her hand, hard, making it squashed. The people in the next table immediately got up and moved to the table that’s further from her.

As she was getting annoyed, she saw someone walking fast towards her. Her eyes met hers, and the latter was waving her hand with smiles on her face.

Kim Minju looks like a she’s walking out of a commercial. She was walking fast, with a bag slung across her shoulder, and a stack of files in one hand, looks a bit clumsy, but she’s still so gorgeous. Heads turns as she passes by, but she wasn’t aware of the impact of her presence there. The sunlight on her makes it looks like she’s radiating, as if there was a halo around her, an angel.

Chaewon’s frown turned into a smile immediately. She already forgot that she almost smashed the table if she’s anymore late.

“I’m so sorry, Chaewon-ah!”

The bobbed haired girl smiled, “It’s okay.”

“I’m an hour late! How can you be okay? I’m so sorry, the meeting went longer than I expected,” said Minju, panicked.

Chaewon shrugged, “It’s okay, I just got here. I didn’t wait that long.”

She lied but no one has to know that.

“How’s the meeting with the agency went?” she asked before Minju blurts another apology.

The long haired girl pulled a chair and sat opposite Chaewon. She took a few breaths and looked at her friend, smiling.

“They… offered me a contract.”

Chaewon’s eyes widen in excitement, “Wow, that’s amazing! They’re the top modelling agency in our country, your career is all set!”

Minju smiled sheepishly, “I never thought I’d get work offers even before graduation, it still feels like a dream to me, to be honest. Am I dreaming, Chaewon?”

The short haired girl chuckled and then she reached across the table for Minju’s hand. She grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Can you feel my touch? It’s not a dream, you idiot.”

“Is it? Can I be this lucky?”

Chaewon stood up and leaned her body forward, her face inching close to Minju’s.

“I can confirm it’s not a dream with a kiss if you want.”

Minju’s face reddened and for a few seconds her mind went blank. And then she playfully pushed Chaewon’s forehead.

“Hey!”

“Stop messing around and mind the social distance! Just treat me to lunch, Kim Chaewon.”

Chaewon laughed, she stood up and pulled Minju up from the chair. They walk together, linking arms.

“Okay what do you want to eat? Let’s celebrate your job offer! Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter