19: Until You Come Back

Milk Moustache 2: Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19

My love can be for only you,

My tears can be for only you,

If a year passes, even if ten years pass, I’m going to wait for you,

Until when do I have to wait?

Until when do I have to hurt?

Even if I hurt enough to die and hurt even more, I’m going to wait,

Until you come back.

Until You Come Back – FT Island

 

 

“LET ME GO! I WANT TO KILL THAT WOMAN!” Eunbi shouted, waving her hands around.

She was held back by her sister, Yujin and her cousin, Jaebum. Yujin alone couldn’t handle her so their cousin had to stepped in. They had dragged her downstairs but she was still trying to wiggle herself free from their grip.

“Unnie, calm down please…” the younger sister said, gripping her arm tightly.

“Eun, control yourself…”

Sakura was standing by them, watching the whole thing. She couldn’t stop crying seeing Eunbi like that. She had never seen her girlfriend in that state. Eunbi who is usually calm and collected had completely lost it tonight. Her eyes were filled with rage and frustrations, and her voice had cracked from yelling too much.

“LET ME GO!”

“ENOUGH, EUNBI! STOP ACTING LIKE A MANIAC!” Eunbi’s aunt, Eunjin shouted at her face.

Eunbi finally stopped struggling and looked at her aunt’s face, shocked.

“Haven’t you ruined this enough for us?! Why do you have to go up there and beat Velvet Group’s CEO?!”

She scoffed, “In front of the press?!”

Eunbi opened , but her lips were trembling.

“T-That … touched my girl… h-how can I just stay calm…”

“SO WHAT?!”

Eunbi looked at her in disbelief. She glanced at Sakura who was standing by.

“S-So what? Aunt, K-Kkura is my everything-

Eunbi scoffed, “Enough with your girlfriend! I’ve told you that she’ll just drag us down! But you don’t listen! You don’t ever listen!”

Eunbi’s mother, Kwon Eunmin cleared .

“Unnie, stop yelling at my daughter. And Sakura is here too.”

Eunjin turned around and looked at her younger sister.

“This is all because you coddle her too much! You let her date a girl! You refused set her up for a marriage with a man from a good family! You let her do as she pleases and now look!”

“STOP ARGUING!” shouted Grandpa Kwon.

They all stopped and looked at the old man who was watching them with a displeased look.

He looked at Eunbi’s mother, “Eunmin, get Eunbi home now, don’t let her say anything to the press.”

“A-Alright…”

“Jaebum, contact the press and do the damage control,” he said to his grandson.

“Okay, grandpa!”

“And Eunjin, try to settle with Irene, please.”

Eunjin sighed, “I’ll try.”

“So embarrassing!” the old man said with a scoff, before walking away.

Soon they were dragging Eunbi away, and Sakura was following them from behind. Suddenly Eunbi’s mother turned to her and grabbed her arm.

“Sakura, go home.”

Sakura shook her head, “B-But, I wanna be with Eun, she must be so sad right now, s-she needs me, please…”

“No. Don’t complicate things. Just, go home.”

“But-

She cuts in, “Go, while I’m speaking nicely to you.”

Sakura gulped. Her tone had changed, and she could tell that she was serious. Sakura stopped walking, and the older woman gave her a nod before letting her go.

She watched as they took Eunbi away, feeling nothing but helplessness.

And guilt.

 

**

 

Irene was sitting on the bed as she was treated by the doctor.

They had called her personal doctor to treat her injury at the suite inside the hotel. She didn’t want to go out of the building with bruises on her face. The press must’ve had a field day with what just happened earlier.

“We have managed to control the media and restrict most of the photos, but there are still some smaller paparazzi sites that posted them,” said Velvet publicist, Joy.

Irene glanced at her, “Tell them to block my unflattering photos only, all Eunbi’s photos going on rampage are fine.”

“I don’t give a damn about her,” she muttered.

Her brother, Bae Sehun chimes, “It seems like the Kwon family side is controlling the damages too. They’re stating that Eunbi was drunk when she beat you up.”

“The Kwons also have been calling us, they want our statements to the press to match up. What should we do with them?” asked Kyung.

“Ignore them. And tell the reporters that we have no idea what’s going on,” Irene replied. She was wincing when the doctor was applying the plaster on her chin.

“Ugh, damn you Eunbi, it ing hurts,” she muttered.

Sehun crossed his arms, “Noona, why did she punched you though? I heard she was saying something about you touching her girlfriend.”

Irene kept mum.

“There are a few gossip sites that posted about the rumors regarding that,” said the publicist suddenly.

“Rumors?”

“They said that CEO Bae is having an affair with Ms. Eunbi’s girlfriend, and that’s why she beat you up to a pulp.”

Irene scoffed, “S-She didn’t beat me up! I just chose not to fight back!”

Sehun shook his head.

“No, she was punching you like a sandbag, you looked so frail and weak up there. It only took one blow to knock you down, noona,” he said with a chuckle.

Irene glared at her brother, and the latter just shrugged.

“All I’m saying is that Eunbi noona has some guns. It must’ve hurt, right?”

“Shut up, or I’ll punch your face instead.”

Suddenly they heard the sound of the door opened.

“You can’t come in here, Ms. Chaewon,” said the guard at the door.

Chaewon sighed, “But, I have to see how CEO Bae is doing. I heard about what happened…”

Irene saw the young model struggling to get in, and she smiled.

“Let her in.”

The guard stood aside and let Chaewon into the room.

The short-haired young lady looked at the CEO who was holding an ice pack in one hand.

“Oh, Ms. Irene you look-

Irene smiled, “I look terrible, I know.”

“I mean, you still look beautiful but… swollen?”

Irene chuckled, “Can you guys leave me and Kim Chaewon alone? I need to talk to her.”

Sehun and the publicist looked at each other but they respected her decision and left, along with the doctor. Chaewon stood awkwardly in the middle of the room after they left.

“Have you sobered up, honey? How are you feeling?” Irene asked suddenly.

Chaewon tilted her head and chuckled, “Ms. Irene, you’re asking how I’m doing, when you’re… looking like that?”

Irene smiled but then she winced, it was still hurt to move her facial muscles.

“Come closer, why are you standing so far away?”

Chaewon walked closer to her and stood by her bed.

“What happened? I heard that you got beaten on stage, is that true? Who dares does that to you?” asked the young model continuously.

“It’s true. Kwon Eunbi punched my face.”

Chaewon’s eyes widen, “Eunbi?? Yujin’s sister did that to you?? But why??”

Irene shrugged, “I kissed her girlfriend.”

Chaewon gasped, “You and Kkura unnie?? But how did that happen, I mean, they have very strong relationship…”

“I was just throwing a bait, and it worked… more than I expected, actually,” Irene said with a smile.

“What?”

Irene shook her head, “Enough about me.”

“Honey, how are you doing? Are you feeling better now?”

Chaewon looked at the older w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter