4: Carry Me Away

Milk Moustache 2: Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

I'm such a bore, I'm such a bummer

There must be more behind the summer

I want someone to make some trouble

Been way too safe inside my bubble, oh

Take me out and keep me up all night

Let me live on the wilder side of life

 

Carry Me Away – John Mayer

 

 

 

It was 7.30 in the morning in the Kwon-Miyawaki house.

Eunbi was taking shower in the bathroom while Sakura was lying lazily on the bed with a phone in her hands. She was reading the screen and smiling.

She got a text.

 

From: Velvet Girl

‘Good morning Ms Sakura.’

‘I hope I’m not disturbing you this early in the morning.’

‘But I was listening to this song and I thought of you’


Sakura can’t help but smile.

There was a Melon music link at the end of her texts.

 

Carry Me Away – John Mayer

 

I'm such a bore, I'm such a bummer

There must be more behind the summer

I want someone to make some trouble…

 

Carry me away
Carry me away
Carry me away
Carry me away
Carry me away
Carry me away

 

“Baby, I didn’t know you love listening to John Mayer,” said a voice.

Sakura didn’t know why but she put down her phone immediately and she looked at her girlfriend. Eunbi had just came out of shower, wearing nothing but a white towel around her body. She was drying her short dark hair with another towel. Sakura stood up awkwardly and walked to her.

“Oh, yes. I recently begin listening to more… slow songs. Maybe I got older…”

Eunbi chuckled, “That’s great. Because honestly I got tired of you repeating to Twice's songs.”

Sakura scoffed, “There’s nothing wrong with Twice's songs! Their new album is great too!”

“Sure, sure, if you say so baby,” Eunbi replied, nonchalant.

The older girl ignored her girlfriend and walked to the closet, while the younger girl followed behind her.

“Hmm, what should I wear? I have an important meeting today,” she said as she was looking at the clothes hanging in their closet.

She picked a black biker jacket and put in on her body.

“How about this look for today?” she asked Sakura.

Sakura looked at her, gasping. Eunbi looking extra y with the jacket and towel combo, no matter how weird it was.

“No! The jacket is… too hot for today! The weather isn’t suitable!”

“Hot? It’s almost fall season-

“Wear something else!”

Eunbi rolled her eyes and picked a white shirt. A fitted white shirt.

“How about this?”

Sakura sighed, “Eun…”

“Why are you sighing? Is this a bad outfit too? It’s not thick at all, for the weather.”

Eunbi sighed, “Why am I even asking you?”

“Unnie, you’re too attractive in biker jacket, you know? Also in fitted shirt…

“So should I just go to work… , then?” Eunbi asked mischievously.

Sakura’s eyes widen, and her cheeks were red, “Yah, how could you say that? you is for my eyes only!”

Eunbi laughed and she stepped forward, closer to her flustered girlfriend. She hugged her from behind, she wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her close. Sakura felt Eunbi’s lips kissing her neck. She smiled sheepishly and she laced her fingers with the older girl.

They smiled in bliss. They may only have early mornings, but it’s their highlight of the day.

“Hmm, where’s your ring, baby?” Eunbi suddenly asked.

Sakura looked at their interlocked hands and noticed that she wasn’t wearing their ring. The promise rings that Eunbi got for them. She turned around and looked at Eunbi, guilty.

“Uhhh, I took it off at the café. I was doing dishes and I didn’t want it to get ruin. I think I left it there.”

Eunbi pouted, “You always remind me to wear my ring but you’re the one who take it lightly.”

Sakura looked down, “I’m sorry. I was busy yesterday and I forgot to put it on again. I didn’t leave it on purpose…”

“What if… other people think you’re single and they hit on you? Hmm?” Eunbi asked.

Sakura bit her lip, thinking this might be the reason why someone flirted with her recently. Maybe she wasn’t wearing her ring at the time?

She gulped. Was that considered as cheating?

Suddenly Eunbi let her go and pulled away, and it was making Sakura feeling worse.

“Unnie, I’m really sorry. I will go to the café and look for the ring as soon as possible. And I’ll never take it off after that!”

The older girl didn’t reply. It was either she wasn’t listening or she was upset with her. She seems occupied with picking her clothes. And she looks so attractive with her wet hair and towel. Sakura cursed under her breath. Cursing to herself. She already has the best woman in the world and she dared looking at others? What the hell is wrong with you, Miyawaki Sakura?

She took a deep breath and walked to her.

“What is it Kkura? I still don’t know what to wear-

Suddenly Sakura held her face and they looked at each other.

Eunbi’s cheeks turned red, “W-Why are you looking at me like that?”

Sakura smiled sideways before leaning forward to kiss her girlfriend’s lips. It was a 2 seconds peck and she pulled away. She noticed that Eunbi’s eyes were closed, and she giggled.

Eunbi opened her eyes and she raised an eyebrow.

“If you’re going to kiss me, do it properly,” she said, pissed.

Sakura smiled nodded, “Okay, okay, come here.”

She leans in again, capturing the older girl’s lips with hers, giving her a full on kiss. Eunbi kissed her back, with one hand wrapped around Sakura’s neck, and another one on her waist. The younger girl felt the fire burning in her so she pushed her girlfriend to the closet. She became greedier, not wanting to just feeling the sensation through their lips. She wants more.

She grabbed the towel, trying to pull it down. But suddenly Eunbi pulled away, laughing.

Sakura let out a frustrated sigh, “Why…”

Eunbi pulled up her towel, “No, baby! I’m gonna be late for work!”

“But you said… you wanted a kiss.”

Eunbi chuckled, “A kiss! That was a makeout session!”

Sakura glared at her and she walked away to the bed.

The older girl snorts, “What? Are you mad?”

Sakura ignored her and picked up her phone. Eunbi smirked. It was fun teasing Sakura. And Sakura’s face when she’s angry, is really attractive. It’s secretly turning her on.

“Why are you always so busy on the phone these days?” she asked.

The Japanese girl didn’t answer her. So Eunbi made her way to the bed and sat by her side. She crossed her legs, revealing her smooth thighs.

“I’m just… texting,” Sakura replied, glancing at her. She gulped a little.

“Who are you texting with?”

Sakura paused. She looked at the screen. She was about to reply Velvet Girl, but Eunbi was there, staring at her.

“Oh, it’s uh….”

She was contemplating whether to lie or tell the truth. But then again, why should she lie about it?

She cleared , “It’s the… girl from Velvet Music. She was just following up with the purchase I made.”

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, “The girl texts you, this early in the morning?”

Sakura gulped, “Well, they have great customer service…”

“What exactly are you two talking about?”

“Just… some turntable care tips, and speakers, and things like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter