Chapter 9: A party, booze plus you and me [1].

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡


Time flew by faster than what lay expected. He guessed somewhere between fuming and sulking it flew on bypassed his head. Now he sits on their black leather couch.

He walked in all sulky taking his seat next to kai. Sighing, kai raises an eyebrow but says nothing. He hears giggling and looks up. Kris walks in and sighs sitting on the other side of kai.  Again kai raises an eyebrow but says nada.  Kris grunts at how long they taking. Soon after chanyoel and jongdae join the seat unamused.

"Was it just me who got chased or? "

"Nope, we did too" Kris and kai respond at the same time.

"Lay Hyung?" Chanyoel inquires. 
Lay raises an eyebrow finger intertwined and resting on his stomach. "Nah I'm just waiting"

Kris grunts standing up banging on the door the others were in with giggles and laughter quietening down. "Hurry up in there"

" off Kris before we castrate you!" The others yelled angrily.  Kris could only sigh while the rest laughed at his misfortune. Taking his seat back on the couch.

By the time they came out all five of the seated partner's jaws dropped. Hair styled back, eyeliner, tight jeans and meshes tops spelt danger. The boys swayed their hips showing that they knew exactly how they affected the seated members. Lust gazes on them with drool pooling at the side of their mouths. They could only smirk

Lay was simply speechless. He always knew the maknae was y, cute and beautiful but this Is a whole new level. Hair dyed, eyes lined to the cat style, tight black jeans hugging his slim waist showing the curve of his bubble and the see-through mesh shirt just covering his pink s that are hard and formal shoes. His simply ing delicious. Lay unconsciously his lips raking sehun from top to bottom eyes holding lust and dominance.

Sehun felt embarrassed. He was so exposed that the slight chill in the air hardens his 's.  Thanks to Beakhyun hyung his eyes are cat styled and honestly, he wishes he was one to just curl up and sleep. Pouting slightly he looks up to see the rest of his hyungs and their gazes. He shakes his head amused at the horn dogs and simply suppresses a laugh. When he feels a chill going down his spine and eyes that bores into him. He decides to sneak a glance at lay fully expecting him to be ogling suho Hyung and his heart drops a little at the expectation so you can imagine his surprise when he finds him looking at him instead. Eyes dark, leaning forward and gripping his knees so tight that his knuckles are turning white
When his tongue snakes out and his lips sehun turns away to suppress a moan. The things that tongue could do to that could do on him.

The rest of the members turns to look at the two smirkings slightly. Kai feels a bit by the younger and coughs.

"So Hyung. Sehuns your date then?" Chanyoel turns to lay with a smile. Lay gives a tight nod while Sehun has his eyes anywhere but him with pink coating his cheeks. The door burst open and everyone turns but lay still taking in the delicious sight of sehun.

"Gucci panda in the house bi- people" tao corrects at the glare suho gives. Sehun immediately runs grabbing him in a hug and tao squeezes the life of the younger the two laughings happily while the rest engage with him. Tao chats with them while lay stands up hands in his pocket admiring Sehuns in that pants. He moans softly when sehun shifts his legs.

"Ge?" Tao shouts a bit louder this time and lay snaps out of his daze nodding.

"What?"

"I asked if I don't get to be greeted?"

To this lay chuckles and walks to the other hugging him. Once parted his eyes find sehun again and he winks at him. Sehun chokes and covers up with a cough.

"Sehun and I will leave first. Meet yall there" lay speaks and wraps an arm around sehuns waist as he walks them to the door not waiting for a reply. 
The rest of Exo smirks knowingly and smile shortly following after.