Chapter one:Everybody always leaves

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡


Sehun POV:

I was practicing in the dance room like any other day and kai suddenly walked in. I stopped and engulfed by best friend in a hug.

"Yah! Maknae you're sweaty!"

"Because you're to hot kai-ah! What do you expect?"

he laughs and hugs me back none the less. He gives me a quick kiss on my temple and starts up the music. We dance and talk for a bit. We start hearing the house get loud with what sounds like an argument rather than the usual loud and annoying. Kai and I walk up only to hear his phone go off. By the time he reads it and calls my name it was too late. Nothing could have prevented or prepared me for what I saw.

"So luhan..you have been dating guan for a while now?"

"Haha yes, I have. Actually, we been together for a year now and I just decided to keep it out of the public so we could date without boundaries and interference. Do you know? Like normal couples. I finally decide to ask her to marry me so that's our huge surprise we have for our fans. I hope you love and support us. Also can forgive us for hiding it."

"I'm sure many fans are shocked. Did your members in Exo know?"

"Oh no. No one knew. Not even our parents."

"I see. What about sehun? How do you think he would take the news having found out on tv for this exclusive? We know you two are very close to a point you once mentioned his like a brother. Would he be upset?"

"Haha oh yes. He will most likely tackle me down bombarding me with questions and glares. Haha, I'm sure our fans know how our precious maknae acts. Haha"

"I see. Well, I hope he lets you live haha! Now about Ms guan when will the wedding take place?"

"Well, I lo-"

Someone switches the tv off and the room is quiet. My head is spinning...did luhan..my luhan? Just say marriage? Guan? The co-worker he starred with last year in making a movie with?
Was he cheating all this time? I-

"Sehun?....are you...okay?"

Beakhyun looks at me concerned. He walks slowly up to me and I see chanyoel getting up and running to me. I feel someone's arms wrapping around me before I see black...

"That bastard. I knew it!"

"Guys calm down. He's not here to explain this yet so let wait for him to get back and hear what he has to say."

I hear voices in the distant. I can't place it yet. My body feels heavy...like wielding my eyes to open is a mission on its own. The voices are hushed but forceful. I'm still feeling a bit dazed. I feel my body is on something..its soft? The couch maybe? I lay there a bit before I try to get up and instead decided to listen to the soothing voices.

"It's besides the point! Suho what is there to Say? Confirm that to our face? If he went public with this bull his obviously serious and worst been lying to our precious maknae. The er was cheating!"

I hear a voice that's slight high pitched and placed it as Beakhyun...his voices goes a bit higher when his pissed but the venom is in this words can be heard and felt. Who was cheating? Chanyoel? No...Chan loves beak too much....besides if it where they won't be talking this soft. I furrowed my brows.

"Well, whatever it is we are just speculating. Just shut up about it and don't mention you know who. He's starting to stir."

I groaned and I immediately felt two pairs of arms around me. They helped me sit up and brought my legs down. I reached for my head in its state of pain and my eyes were shut tight. I slowly opened and I saw Kris Hyung on his knee like a proposal style. He told me to open my mouth and put a tablet in when I did. He brought something cold to touch my lips and said 'drink' after figuring it was a glass and water. I opened my eyes to peek at him and it again not missing the concern and worry in his eyes. I kept my eyes close for a bit longer and when the pain was lessening I opened to see my members in front of me with concerned looks. Chanyoel hands in light fist resting his elbows on his knees leaning forward. Kris and suho with kyungsoo and jongdae were just standing with their arms folded. Xuimin Hyung came with a hot cloth for my head and it was slowly subsiding the headache I had. I saw kai pull me into his chest arms locked on me and beak holding my hands.

"What happened?"

They shuffled a bit and looked at each other sighing suho answered and he looked in worst shape than any of the members.

"You fainted. Did you eat before you started dancing?"

"Sorry eomma."

I said with some aegyo knowing it should lessen my shouting and he was shocked before he gave a small smile and said he will prepare breakfast. Soo Hyung said he will help and they left.

"How you feel?"

"I'm a bit sore chanyoel-ah Hyung... my head kills."

"Here...does this help?"

"A little thank you Beakhyun Hyung."

He rubbed my head rather awkwardly due to kai holding me so tight. I sighed and went a bit limb. I felt kai kiss my forehead which was odd because he doesn't do it often. After the rest of the members argued how he's hogging me. He just shrugged his shoulders and said 'shame...deal with it' and they all pushed his head to the side and hugged me kissing my forehead too. They let me be in Kais lap and I guess he would have argued if they took me off. I was finding the sudden affection a bit strange...they usually affectionate but they treating me my glass now...I guess the fainting really shocked them...I, however, couldn't shake the feeling of something bad and important of. I told kai I need the bathroom which he reluctantly let go... after I used the bathroom I noticed something shine as I walked passed and saw luhans present on my desk for his birthday next week. I walked In and it hit me...luhan...he's getting married...the main thing is he cheated... I quickly took my phone off charge on my bed to see if I never just dream the whole thing...and there it was...the reason for my supposed faint...

Luhan, to marry guan in the next two months?

Luhan and guan tong dating for a year?

Actress guan tong and idol lu Han Xiao girlfriend and boyfriend soon to be husband and wife?

I stop reading the headlines trending and put my phone down. I walked to my desk and picked the gift. I felt hot tears streaming and I bit my bottom lip. Why? How could he... I loved him...I trusted him...

I feel a pair of arms circle my waist and kiss my neck. I freeze...a small part of me hope it was luhan but I knew it wasn't. I sigh and lean back into kai and he kisses my forehead and holds me tighter.

"What triggered it?"

"His present I got him...also this..."

He sighs and I turn around in his tight embrace and he puts his chin on my head. It's funny how kai and I have been like twin bros who were joined at the hip. People often use to think we were dating but we always saw ourselves as blood-related. Even if he was three months older he would act three years!

"Kai-ah... I want to sleep."

"Okay get in..I'll be right back.

I get into bed and close my eyes...
I feel the bed sink beside me and feel kai pull me close into his chest...I sigh and hold his waist... my best friend and brother always there for me.. after 10 mins of still being awake I hear my door open and close softly... again the bed sinks and anther pair of arms go over me and kai. But intertwined our fingers together.

"Its gonna be okay sehunnie. I promise."

Kyungsoo Hyung says and kisses my temple. I've become used to this with the members sandwiching me in between them and their lovers. Like I'm their four-year-old kid. I guess kai told the others I know and they gonna take turns to watch me, in the same way, the kaisoo couple... I love my hyungs. Slowly sleep takes me.

I wake up to find myself sleeping on top of kris and his arm over my waist while his other holds suho and suho holding my back sleeping on his side. I sigh and try and shuffle out needing the bathroom but don't wanna wake either. Quietly I open the door and switched the flash on my phone. After I use the bathroom I hear downstairs for a glass of water. I sigh...how did everything go so wrong so fast? The worst thing is the person I need..the person I want to actually and can only express my emotions to is not here...I pull my phone out and text him...I wait for a good 15 minutes till I decided his busy and Locked my screen again taking my last sip of water. I feel a chin on my shoulder and arms on my stomach. I jump a bit but hear a soft chuckle. I turn which the person let's go and again wraps themselves into me when I'm facing them.

"He doesn't deserve you."

Was all That beakhyun said before kissing me and holding me tighter. I sigh and wrap my arms on his waist and bury my face in the crook of his neck and sniffle slightly...

"Come on my big babies. Before I Carry you both."

I look up to the deep voice and find chanyoel leaning on the door frame smiling softly. We laugh a bit and walk to him. He holds beaks Hyung hips and his other loops on my shoulder before Ruffling my hair and kissing my temple. I cuddle between them with my back down on chanbeak bed and they say good night which I return. I hoped and prayed that my Hyung answers me. With him filling my mind I drift off into sleep.

From: cute maknae
To: my hyung

Hyung? Are you free? I really need you...please let me know If you are...I will call so don't worry about calling me..or can you give me a time to call? I love you and miss you. Come back soon. Please? :)

____________________________________

OOH, THE FEELS!
So how you guys find the book? Sorry for the grammar and spelling guys. Please bear with me. I have yet to edit it all. I hope everyone enjoys it.

As always love yall♡♡☆