chapter 15: Not all morning after's, are bad.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

When sehun eventually wakes up he's sore as and his feels good pressed up against something warm. he looks up and is greeted with Kai's cute sleeping face. He beet-red when reality takes over and he bucks his hips into the other playfully. Waking kai up he smiles once somewhat alert.
"You good?" He asks gently and sehun nods.
"You don't regret it right?" He asks feelings rather small and wary and sehun only shakes his head kissing his lips getting on top of him rubbing their together. Jongin holds his hips and he bucks up and pants.
"My is still sore but drying humping feels just as good." He comments and jongin nods with a moan.
After cleaning the mess they walk down with the smirking group sitting down eating breakfast while the two blush bashfully.
"Have fun hmm?" Kyungsoo laughs as he s both sehun and Kai's spanking them lightly making the two yelp.
"I would think so. Harder jongin! Deeper! sehun so good! Your mouth is heaven!" Baekhyun teases in a feminine voice while the rest laugh and the two glare pouting while taking a seat. Kai sits next to kyungsoo pouting while eating his bacon and sehun sits on chanyoels lap pouting doing the same. Chanyoels chuckles ruffling his hair feeding both him and baekhyun.
"You are mean," Kai says from the sides pouting deeper and sehun nods agreeing.
"So... Everyone has with each other huh." Sehun suddenly says with innocent eyes and the members choke. He grins evilly while kai smirks at them. With an awkward cough, they nod looking anywhere else but at him. He smirks at kai and decides to poke further.
"So that explains why Kris and suhos room sometimes have moans that sound like kyungsoo or why wails come from xuimin and Chen Hyung that sounds like baekhyun." He says as he bites at another bacon and they all turn Scarlett. Kai loses his bursting with laughter and the others can only cry out a 'yah oh sehun' while he laughs alongside kai.
"So tao and lay called. They said they will be back in three weeks and they send their love." Suho announces suddenly. All eyes turn to sehun who stops his bacon mid-way giving a questioning look. The rest shake their head with a smirk and the so the day goes on with laughter and teasing. Sehun and kai being as clingy as ever with each other as usual and begal line causing havoc.