CHAPTER SIX: CONFRONTATION.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

The weather outside kept changing. One would say it's reflecting sehun emotions. It's dull with the Sun hiding being co then grey clouds peeking out to light up the day for a few minutes before retreating to the clouds. Very much similar to sehun. Caught between feeling upset, disappointed and just exhausted. In the same breath his happy and thankful.

Sehun and lay sit opposite each other. Sehun is fidgety. Looking around avoiding lay gaze at all cost as if his life depends on it.

Lay pov:

His uncomfortable with me...or rather what happened outside. Even if its unexpected I liked it. This kid means a lot to me. How would I not accept him?

"Sehun," I say softly. He jumps at the sound of my voice. Clearly startled. His been spacing out since we got here.

"H-Hyung," he says looking down at his bubble tea playing with the plastic cup. It is amazing to think this bratty expressionless kid grew up so much.

Well to be fair. His 'bratty' was always just getting whatever he wanted. We spoil him.

Reaching across the table I take his hand In comfort and he freezes.

"What Happened sehun."

"I- Hyung. As much as I want to answer you I have no idea how to. I don't know myself. I knew we were fighting a lot. I just never expected this. He would leave early in the morning and come back late.

Whenever I asked he said he's busy with work and accused me of not trusting him. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect this."

He sighs after the last part and looks out with a hard broken expression. My heart twang at the sight.

Regardless of its sehun worst or best day. He looks beautiful. Effortlessly.

Squeezing his hand lightly which he seemed to have forgotten I was holding it. He gives me a light smile. I change the conversation for our mood sake.

Time passes by fast enough filled with laughter and tears of joy. At one point chocolate bubble tea came out from sehuns nose due to laughing so much. We walk back and it's a slow nice walk.

Filled with jokes and love in a comfortable environment.

"Sehun. He was never good for you. You are our precious maknae. You are my precious maknae. We would be damned if we ever let someone hurt you. We tried to keep him but he made you happy so we saw the best in him.

Don't let your worth go down cause he left. Matter of fact your price tag just went higher cause you one of a kind. You are you and that's great. One day someone is going to see you for all that you worth and treasure you."

I tell him. A breeze blow passes us and he stops at me red-faced and I laugh. Ruffling his hair. We will be fine.

Walking back home was full of laughter talking nonsense about anything and everything. Getting home we saw the rest of EXO going about their daily life.

Sighing as suho catches my attention. Sehun looks at me with a frown and walks away. I was about to question until I saw suho walking to me.

sehunnie POV:

Hearing lay Hyung sigh, I look over to see what it was all about. 
I see him staring and glance over in that direction, but of course. I don't know why I expected anything less then suho Hyung.

Ignoring them I walk to see what the rest of Exo is doing. Suho walks pass smiling and gives Me a 'hi' to which I return with a smile.

After my feet take me to chanbeaks room. I watch beakhyun kissing chanyoel.

The way he roams his hands on his arms all the way to his neck. The way chanyoel smiles into the kiss. Grabbing beakkie by the nape of the neck and deepen the kiss. Sliding his pink wet tongue in. Gliding skillfully into his wet hot caven. I my lips at the exotic site. So y. Getting a little I divert my attention

Smirking upon my wonderful idea. I grab the pillow off the sofa. I walk tip-toe to the now filthy grinding couple. After a few moans escape.

Biting my lip from laughing. I twack them over the head. Double over laughing as they groan. Both give me a pissed look as they slowly grab their pillows and sneak attack tag- team on hitting me.

Laughter is heard as chanbeak plays with me in a fill force pillow fight. Two against one... Or more like 1 on 1 and a half. Seeing as chanyoel also hit beak a couple times playing on both teams.

The cuteness of it all is how they glare and smack each other face on. I tackle them into the bed after a good 15 minutes of laughter and giggles. We lay heaving out of breath for a while.

I get up signalling a peace sign and a 'have fun' before turning and leaving. Closing the door behind me.

After a bit I head down to the practice room to take my mind of stuff as always dancing is my release.

It's not surprising to see jongin there. He practically breaths dance. I observe him for a bit. Loving the way he moves with such power and energy. Sweat dripping, hair sticking and panting. Just the way I like him.

The able look. His breathtaking. You would be an absolute idiot not to see it.

Stepping back. I run quickly and jump on his back. Laughing as he tumbles forward a bit from shock. Quickly he grabs himself steady. Gripping my thighs. He straightens up and smiles.

"Have fun?"

"Yup"

I reply popping the 'P'

"Nini, can we dance together to hurt?"

Watching his reaction carefully. He furrows his brow. Jaw clenched and tightens his grip on my tights.

Sighing I hug him tight. Rubbing my cheek on his.

"I like the dance. Also how powerful you can be to such a song that requires pain. You look effortlessly dominating. It's hot. "

He laughs and quirks an eyebrow.

"That's new. Hot eh? "

"Yeah. I'm jealous. You give so much power into your dances but it looks so graceful and strong. Not like those who put too much power and some parts look good"

Pouting I watch how somehow kai transfers me to the front of him. He frowns at me.

"Don't be silly. You got nothing to be jealous of. All EXO-L and others know I'm a sehun fan. The way you just glide through the moves and you got your own sehun flare to it. You make the moves into your own that even if people copy. It doesn't look great as it does on you. Hell, I would know. I tried. I look . "

(A/n: seriously tho. Can we just take a moment and appreciate sehuns dancing like damn boy. And yes. Kai really is a sehun stan. It shows lol)

I snort unattractively(a/n:a if) 
And after much argument later we dancing our hearts out in sync. Perfectly.

Kai changes the song into something much flirty. I look at him and he smirks.

I can't help the head shake that leaves me and the smile. Walking towards him. I run my hands down his torso and slide down slowly.

The deep intake he has got me smirking and I wink when I push back up bucking my into his through the mirrors. He growls and I push off smiling.

Kai snorts and does the iest dance I have seen accompanied by the signature hip . Rolling my eyes I return as good as in getting.

The next thing as if we share the same mind we walk towards each other. In a sort of medium sped accompanied by our elbows bent chest elbows going back and forth till we face each other.

The next thing kai does is spins me around so fast I misstep falling in his arms. Hands-on the small of my back pushing me on his chest.

Gripping my hair, tipping it back roughly. The moan that escapes my lips is needy as and he knows it cause the bastard smirks before plugging his lips on mine.

The will be no ing person on planet earth that kisses me better than my soulmate kai.

Our kiss is passionate and loving. The smile I give into the kiss Is all too knowing for him cause he pulls me closer. Creasing my face. When we break. He stares at my flushed face. Smiling before peaking my lips repeatedly.

After an awesome steamy shower together to get all that yucky sweet off we hit the bed cuddle watching tangled.

1- water needs to be saved quite your judging!

2- tangled is awesome. Quite your judging.

3- everybody is a hoe for the two maknaes.

Somewhere along the line kai and I fell asleep because I remember arms tightening around me.