Chapter 17: Who the defiled my sehun?

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Lay rushed through the door stumbling a little to run up the stairs. He just came back to Korea a few hours ago and was excited to finally see his Maknae after having to depart they spoke every day after he woke up but he missed the younger like hell. His chest hurt at the thought of seeing him after so long and the fact he's skipping the stairs two at a time. Cursing why there are so many stairs, to begin with.

He slams the door open taking in the lack of movement and the silence in the house he walks into the kitchen still panting and he is greeted with the most glorious site ever.

Sehun in Grey sweat pants on and his back facing him while he makes tea. His glorious rounded and shaped on display here with his toned back that makes every sehun stand either wet or at the lean muscles. Groaning he stops his foot, opening his arms whining.

"Sehun-ah!"

Sehun jumps turning with a spoon in his mouth wide eye at lay. He watches as his hyung stops his feet before raking his chest. He watches as his eyes turn dark and sturts towards him.

"Nice chest pup, here I was worried myself sick about you and your hear getting that glorious ed by another?!" He growls and sehun jumps back a bite circling the table in the middle with his hands up and the spoon in his hand.

"Hyung I can explain it's not what you think!"

"Really? So you didn't have recently?" He answers eyes narrowed and sehun tenses still slowly moving.

"Well... I mean... You see... It kinda... Sorta... Just happened?" Sehun wants to smack himself for how stupid he sounds but doesn't have a chance to when lay growls again. He gulps feeling worry build up.

"Who was it!?"

He gulps.. the moment of truth. This will end either very good or very bad and getting his kicked.

"Jongin. "

He says and lay visibly calms down. Exhaling. Taking another breath sehun speaks again watching the other like a hawk.

"And chanbeak." He squeaks out and immediately regrets it when the other's eyes turn dark and he drops the spoon running for dear life when lay chases him screaming like a mad man.

"Oh sehun!! You wanna die huh?!"

"I'm sorry!!" He screams back running into xuichens room running around the bed panting. When lay catches up they both panting and he tries to catch him.

Sehun jumps on the bed ducking running out slamming the door while lay runs after screaming at him.

"Yah! Maknae!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't plan it!"

He yells when he and lay enter D. O and kai room. He throws a pillow and lay who throws it back and so it goes back and forth.

"You dare to disrespect me! You dare sleep with them!"

Lay yells and sehun squeaks when he grabs his hand. Wiggling it out quick he rushes into tao room flinging those pillows before running into chanbeak room which fuels lays anger more destroying that room heading to suho and Kris room. He throws one of Kris underwear at him and it lands right on his face. Sehun burst out laughing and lays lips twitches.

"You think this is funny huh. Come here brat!" He gets him across the bed and sehun feels like the air is knocked out of him when lay lands on top of him.

"You. Stupid. Brat. How. Could. You. Sleep. With. those. Devils!" He says while shaking the younger up and down on the shoulders.

Taking a moment he grabs the back of lays neck and kisses him on the lips sweetly. Shocked lay stills and sehun used that moment to push him off running to the lounge.

"Oh, sehun!!! You will die today!" He roars from upstairs.

When their eyes meet. Sehun shakes clearly scared causing lay to smirks and it's both frighting and arousing.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that! Forgive mee! " he squeals hiding By the coach and lay shakes his head. They run around it a good couple of times.

"Yah you brat get here!" Lay shouts lunging forward and sehun jumps back. The coach tips back a bit and they both stop when the door opens. Sehun and lay make eye contacts for a second before sehun smiles racing to the front door with lay on his tail. When the members arrive they jump back in shock at the loud noise.

Sehun runs straight for suho and Kris ducking behind them putting them as a shield. Poking his tongue at lay from behind and he gives the younger unamused look.

"Oh, sehun. Come here so I can kill you!"

Lay says and the members look dumb at the two. Sehun grips both suho and Kris biceps and pokes his tongue out.

"Nu-uhu. Suho hyung won't let you kill me. Right hyung." He says affectionately and cute rubbing his cheek on suho like a kitten. Lay glared further and suho sighs as he and the rest of the members take in the house condition...

This is why the place can't stay neat. They all mess it up every time it's neat.

"Lay how about-" Kris starts calm but gulps when the sleepy-eyed Chinese male glares at him.

"Give me the boy."

"You know on second thought take him. His yours. Bye sehun. Pay for your crimes" suho says shoving the younger forward.

Sehun is left shocked and suddenly really, really hates the said leader. The rest of the group quietly leaves as they all know this side of the lay. Once he's here you accept your punishment and all is right. The more of a fight you put up the more he makes you suffer. Gulping they all back away slowly.

"Oh and baekhyun, chanyoel. I'll deal with yall later." He says sicking sweet and the two gulp nodding and visibly sweating. They are so ed.

Kai laughs enjoying all of it leaving the rest while they all close the door locking it.

Sehun stands dumb before turning slowly and laughing as lay approaches.

"Haha Hyung."

"Now, now, now, look at what we have here little red riding hood."

Sehun backs up slowly until he reaches the door and watches how lay approaches and approves very much of the situation.

He gulps at the smirk and the way his hand is behind his back looking innocent.

Said sheep has turned into a wolf.

And sehun is absolutely, totally, undeniably ed.

____________________________________

Hi, guys sorry. I was supposed t do this birthday update yesterday but I forgot and got busy.

Anyway, enjoy.