Chapter 10: A party, booze plus you and me [2].

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Lay tightens his grip on the younger as they walk out and only let him go when they were in the car. The drive was silent and when they reached their destination he opens the door for the younger and sehun blush deepens when he wraps his arms around his waist again and presses him close to his body.

As soon as they entered the loud blast of music hit them. Sehun looked around at all the people dancing and grinding on each other. Some making out in the corner others ing and taking shots. Excitement bubbled in his stomach. Tonight he can be free for the first time in a while after the whole luhan thing.

Lay watches the crowd and feels a bit anxious. He does want to leave sehun alone like this but the younger-looking so excited and at peace, he softens.

"Let's stay together okay? Or at least where I can see you." Lay whispers in his ear and sehun gives a nod feeling his lower area awakening at the deep voice his using. Walking on forward with lay by his side he orders a few drinks and takes a seat. Lay watches him amused as he takes his shot and smiles at him.

"Sehun?"

He turns around and finds the rest of the members. Kai smiles at him and sehun beams. Hopping off the chair he grabs kai, pulling him to the dance floor as the two start catching eyes.

The members just stare with their drinks in hand. Watching how the maknaes move so in sync with every beat even though its different moves they doing they just compliment each other.

"Those two are really something else huh," Beakhyun says smirking slightly as he sips his drink. The members nod agreeing and gasping as the two get a little dirtier with the songs.

" if I didn't know better I would think they are dating... Not to put any ideas out there but it would be cute if they were and I would pay to watch them ." Kyungsoo says smirking at the idea.

"Well, thanks for that image kyungsoo Hyung! But yeah totally hot..." Tao says and suho nods.

"Yah leave maknae alone you erts." Lay says with no bite and smiles a bit as he takes his shot.

"Ooh So his yours now?"xuimin tease as jongdae kisses his neck.

"What!? He's always been mine though?" Lay says looking scandalized and ending with a pout. The rest of the members coo until they notice jongin coming back and alone. Lay raises an eyebrow and before he can ask Jongin speaks.

"Hunnies friend came so they dancing."

They all look to see the new friend and lays fist clenches already identified the 'friend' as the same guy who came with sehun earlier.

He watches as the two laughs and dance feeling an unknown feeling bubbling inside he orders another drink. The rest watches him knowingly and smirks. After lays fourth drink he stands up, pushing through the crowd with his target set. Eyes screaming of lust and anger. When he reaches the younger he grabs his waist slamming him into his hard chest growling and gripping his hips. The other looks at him and bows as much as he can.

"Lay Hyung! What an honour to meet you." He says and lay feels he's not so bad but still he had his hands on sehun so he rethinks. He nods quite stiffly reaching out to shake his hand.

"I'm seungjun."

"Yixing but you already knew that. You have to excuse us. Something urgent came out and I have to take sehun with me. "

He nods while sehun stares blankly before arms circle him awkwardly and seungjun pulls back smiling brightly with a have a good night and ending with a wink. Sehun glares before his pulled with lay waving halfheartedly. They head back to the table and grabs his keys from suho saying a half-hearted bye again after rushing out the door pulling a dazed sehun.

"It's finally ing happening! Woohoo!" Kai screams and chuck down his tequila pulling beakhyun to go shake his with him. The rest only nods cheering their drinks before heading out to dance as well.

Lay pulls sehun into his car closing the door after his legs are in. Jogging to the front,  he heads home. The drive was silent and slightly awkward on sehuns part.

"Hyung? What happened?"

Silences answer him and he glances over to lay as he drives slightly worried. When they arrive home lay parks the car and gets out. He walks to the door and sehun follows getting out watching as the alarm is set before walking in taking a deep breath. When he reaches the living room he sees lay waiting for him.

The man signals to follow and he does letting the man walk ahead calming himself. When he enters the bedroom sehun finds himself being slammed into the door. Arms pressed almost painfully as he stares into angered and lust-filled eyes.

"What was wrong is that you allowed some guy to touch you. Do you know how angry that makes me baby boy?" Lay whispers dangerously in his ear with a growl. Sehun practically melts. This was every fantasy come alive and so he whimpers at the focused and dominating eyes that are usually distracted and playful.

"H-his a friend." Sehun stutters out afraid to upset the elder further. Lay growls griping sehuns wrist pulling him to the bed and tossing him face first. Sehun gasp as he feels pressure on his back and the warm breath of lays hitting his ear when he speaks.

"ing bull." He grits out and rubs his half-hard on sehuns . Sehun gasp shocked at the sudden action.

"You know what bad boys get for lying sehun?" He questions before hands roughly pull his hips up and sets sehuns face down angled to palm his . After rubbing the flesh he lands a hard smack on his jerking sehun forward gasping.

"Punishment." He utters and before sehun could reply another smack is given and his pants leave him. Lay takes time to remove his boxers admiring the pale now slowly redding . Sehun moans at lays bare hands on his heated flesh. Another smack and another until his turns a deep red. Sehun has tears running down his face at this stage . Never has he ever felt something So delicious in his life.

"What a bad boy you been. Driving daddy crazy like this." Lay whispers in his ear after he puts sehun on his lap kneeling the flesh to soothe the pain. Sehun can only cry more cause it hurts but feels so damn good and when he feels lay hard on he rubs against it laying his head down on lays shoulder whimpering as he grinds more. Yixing grips his harder.

"I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry. I never meant to make you mad." He whimpers. Lay cups his face whipping the tears sweetly bringing their lips together.

Sehun moans at the devines of lays lips under his. Wrapping his arms tighter around him lay trails his hands up rubbing his waist.

"Please. Take me. "Sehun gasp out when they part. Lays eyes darken when he lies the boy down. He grabs the lube from the table and coats his fingers generously. Slipping the first finger in sehun gasp at the foreign feeling in his .

Lay can only moan at the tightness.  he thinks. 
He could only wait to have that heat wrap around his . Adding a second finger sehun squirms a bit but slowly gets used to it and rocks back.

When lay adds his third he feels sore until lay puts pressure on his prostate. He screams at the pleasure and grips lays shoulder nails biting in and lay moans at the feelings.

"Oh does daddy like pain?" Sehun comments cheekily and lay smirks. He trails up to at the perky pink . Sehuns back arches off the bed and he let's a chocked moan out.

"Oh is baby sensitive by his 's?" He teases back and sehun glares shortly. His eyes widen when he feels the tip of lays against his hole.

"How the am I gonna take that?"

He stares in amazement and lets a low moan when lay pushes in. Slowly, he got used to the feeling but it ing hurt.

" sehunnie your so tight and warm. I can't wait to ram into you. Watch as my runs down your thigh's and the way you will show pleasure and your beautiful voice will scream my name.

Sehun moans scratch his back. Sitting up to bite his ear and it when the man above moans.

" me. Iv been waiting for this."

Lay just grabs his face and kisses him slowly moving. Sehun moans in the kiss and bucks his hips up and down the man's length feeling each vain as he clenches. Lay moans and holds his hip as he hard and fast.

"Yes!! Daddy, please. me like this. Let me remember only your ."

" sehun. My will be ingrained so deep in your soul. When another even tries to touch what's mine you will remember this night and know how well I es you and that I own you."

With that, he flips sehun on top of him and orders him to ride him. Happily, sehun obeys him and slides up and down with lay meeting his speed.

Sehun would have been embarrassed at the sound of his hitting lays stomach but when lay gives a hard he finds himself and shooting his seed all over the other and him with very deep drawn-out moan.

Lay cums in his soon after watching sehuns face and this was probably the only time such happens. He takes him off and angles him to watch his gum drip from the tight hole at the sight and marks the other behind his ear.

He pulls sehun into him noticing the other already dozing off holding him tight.