Chapter three: Hold on.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

I yawn slightly. I'm rather exhausted and its already 2 am and we still shooting the movie. The workers are exhausted and we want the last scene done. After the director took In everybody's state he decided to let us go since we look like walking zombies. We are ahead of schedules anyway. Yawning again I make my way to my apartment. I'm too tired to eat and I lay down on my bed. Only to be met with the sound of my ringtone seconds later.

Artificial lover. You got that-

"Gege! GO ON YOUTUBE NOW! TYPE IN ACD LIVE!!"

"Tao-ah your screaming. My ear! What's so important? Surely it can wait? It's 2:15 am here."

"Sorry gege. No, it can't. You gonna wanna see this...

"Fine hang on let me start my computer. Tao, there isn't a...the hell!"

"You seeing it too huh..."

"Hang on Tao. I'll call you back later."

"Gege....don't do anything rash."

I simply hum absent-mindedly to him as I drop the call. Every ounce of tiredness and sleep just seeped out of my body... I knew this would happen. I knew I should have never trusted that . I was suspicious the moment he entered his life all of a sudden and started being overly friendly. I let my guard down slowly for the sake of the boy... it was my worst mistake. Sighing I rub the temple of my head trying to get rid of the oncoming headache.
I pick up my phone and call our manager and director.

"Nî hâo, wô jiào mà yarú"

"Ah nî hâo"

"What's up? Thought you would be sleeping?"

"Yes, erm... theirs an emergency that happened. I need to go back to Korea. I just need about 4 days...please it really important."

"Mm...well you know how we are booked but I know it must be important if your asking. We are ahead of so it will be okay. We will film the scenes your not in the meanwhile. When are you leaving?"

"Thank you. Now."

"Okay, safe travels. Say hi from me back there."

"Will do. Goodnight."

I hang up and grab my shoes and a small bag that has my passport and wallet. I stop a taxi and head to the airport grateful that they do 24/7 flights for A change. Sighing I call Tao

"Nî hâo, what's up gege?"

"Tao-Ah I'm heading home. I'll assume you will be too? "

"Ah, unfortunately only tomorrow gege. They have me booked like hell."

"Okay be safe see you soon and take care of yourself."

"You too gege"

After all the preparation is done for the flight I sigh and take a seat. Soon I'll be home. Despite my mood, I'm excited as always when I get to go back home.
I see a kid looking at me and I take my mask off since not much people are at the airport and smile. He's shocked at first and soon after gives a full smile. He's so adorable with his chubby cheeks and snowboarding buff jacket. Probably 7/8.

I walk over to him and bend down just noticing his mom or any elder supervision isn't with him.

"Hey there. What's your name?" I say to the boy with a smile and pokes my dimple and giggles. I try my best not to coo.

"Hi Mr! I'm chennie!"

"Really? I have a friend back home who's also has a Nickname chennie. Well we mostly call him Chen"

"Ah! Jongdae ge! I know him! His cool. I wanna be happy and always smiling like him...maybe even have his voice?"

I smile at the admiration in his eyes and how it shines when he speaks about our dinosaur. I laugh and pat his head which makes him grin at me and gives me the biggest hug knocking me down to the ground. I laugh at how cute he is and noticed his hands are cold. Frowning I put my gloves on his and put him on my lap when I take a seat and ask him where is his mom. On normal cases, I would advise stranger danger but by the looks, the kid is familiar with us but I still don't Want an angry mom.

"She was here somewhere? She left me. Said she be back but hasn't come yet." I frown at that. After I take his hand in mine and lead him to a coffee shop and order three hot chocolate and a sandwich for me while two cookies for the kid since he wasn't hungry. We sit and he keeps me company. I'm fascinated by this kid who's 9 but his speaking and maturity level is that higher. After some time a young girl joins us who I assumed was his sister but actually his mom. She thanks me and apologized for the trouble offering to pay for everything slightly panicked and I laugh telling her it's fine and to calm down. I hand her one of the hot chocolate and once again she thanks me and I chuckle at her cuteness. I find out that her husband died and she is 26. She had her Chennie when she was 17 due to a marriage between her father and his best friend. She hated it but later fell in love with him. He died at work from the stress and late night's he pulled so he could give them everything they needed. My heart went out for her and chennie who was a great kid. We spoke till she had to board her plane which was the same as mine but our seats were different. Chennie ran back and jumped hugged me and I smiled hugging the little boy hoping he becomes and does whatever he wants.

I took his moms number...I don't know why but felt the need to and she said a small goodbye. I hugged her too and she praised me for my vocal and dance before bidding fair well. At first, I thought they didn't recognise me buy in fact they did and treated me like a normal person which I loved. I took a photo and saved it to my mem album I keep when I meet fans and I use my phone.

After I bored the plane I feel my phone Buzz.

From: my baby
To: me

Hyung I need you...

I glance at the four words and my heart tugs. I don't read the full messages because we were asked to switch our phones off. After being in the air for about 20 mins I feel sleep take over me and I let it. Sighing.

Soon baby. Soon.. just hold on for me a little longer.

___________________________________

Who's POV do you think it is?

You probably already guessed. if not you will find out soon ;)