Chapter 16: The cure that is CHANBAEK

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Sehun lays bored as hell on his bed. After recovering the group was put on a break to stop further issues. Meaning everyone going out on a date except sehun.

He whines once more, rolling side to side on his bed grumbling about how unfair life is. Opening his Instagram he decides to post a photo of him, laughing at the comments that come in shortly after. He smiles at how the true exo-ls worry him about his health and wish him the best, giving him the advice to rest more and to be more of a spoilt brat.

While doing so he looked at a particular tag called #kaihun and open the link only to be attacked by pictures of him and kai... Some very explicit. Feeling his cheeks heat up he opens another only to find the same. Shutting down insta his flushes red, a little with a slight layer of sweat. He curses out loud.

"Our fans be wilding!" He mumbles falling back down with his original predicament. Resting his arm on his eyes covering them from the light he sighs. The silence is both comforting and annoying. Slowly his other hand creeps down his torso. Grazing ever so lightly down to his crotch.

Adding slight pressure he moans in delight at the feeling.

"So good." He mumbles rubbing and gripping his now Harding . extra loud when he adds to much pressure he's back arches off the bed and he sighs.

"Well, well, well what do we have here sehunna?"

Sehun jumps right up hand moving off and stares wide eye at chanyoel who wears the biggest smirk arms and legs crossed leaning against the door.

"Hyung... It's not what it looks like! " he squeaks out embarrassed. Chanyoel kicks himself off rolling his eyes and did that look hot. The sight going straight to sehuns .

"Sure baby," Chanyoel says before pressing their lips and hips together. He sits down pulling sehun on his lap while he grinds up kissing him messily. Sehun can only moan gripping his well-built arms rocking faster and .

"Aww channie no fair, you having all the fun."baekhyun says pouting. Chanyoel breaks the kiss smiling softly at his boyfriend. Turning sehun over swiftly so he faces baekhyun he plays with the other stomach kissing his neck not leaving any hickies(not like he could. Kai left some pretty dark ones the previous time that are still healing.)

Baekhyun kisses his lips and he squeaks in surprise kissing back while chanyoels hands slip under his shirt and he shivers at the coldness in baekhyun mouth when he twists his playfully.

His body is so sensitive at this point with baekhyun kissing him while palming his stiff and chanyoels grinding on his while playing with his s.

"Nggh- you fuc-ers!" He squeals when his legs are suddenly lifted and pants are gone. He feels chanyoels thick hard throbbing near his hole and baekhyun mouth on his .

"Hyungggg~nooo-ah!" He yells when he starts ing him.

" that's hot!" He hears chanyoels whisper huskily in his ear-biting just behind his ear.

As expected nobody lasts long all coming shortly after one and another.

Sehun felt great as well as spent as but that didn't stop the two to get him to baekhyun mouth and while chanyoels alternates between them.

Chanbeak knew once lay or kai finds out about their little their will either get beaten black and blue or ed black and blue...

Still, the pair grinned evilly at the thought.