Chapter 13-when hell breaks loose.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

When lay rushes through the emergency doors they signal him to wait outside. The members follow behind him and as he watches the white door closes he feels his heart constrict.

The rest of the team pants heavily as they watch the white door. Sehun name suddenly pops up on the screen. 
Beakhyun is the first to start crying for his baby hun but also for jongin. The child coughs hard blood filling his mouth and waves them off with a simple "I'm fine" before he drops on one knee coughing more blood falling on conscious. He runs getting the nearest nurse and stuff that he can see.

The members rush and surround him In concern before a nurse comes. She notices his mouth filling with blood turning him on to his side and laying his left leg folded. She opens his mouth to let the rest of the blood pour out while checking his pulse.

The member's bombard her with questions which she doesn't respond until her co-workers rush through with a bed. The male stuff lifts him taking him into the same room as sehun. Once again the white doors close and they are left waiting.

Kai's name appears below sehuns and that's all the members need to start crying. They sit worried in front of the operating room waiting for some feedback.

Chanyoel drags lay off to get treatment while Kris attends to the member's stomachs. Its nearly three hours later that two male Drs walkout.

"Family of Oh sehun and Kim jongin?" They announce and the group walks forward and They bow.

"Who's here for sehun and who's here jongin?" The Dr with glasses asks and suho gulps not entirely ready for what's to come.

"I'm suho their guardian. I'm here for both. This is the rest of our band. How are they?"

The two nods and exchange worried looks.

"I'm Mr park and that's my husband Mr byun. I am sehuns Dr. "

Suho nods taking in the information that he has just been dealt with.

"Sehun.. I'll be frank. He wasn't in good condition. He hit his head pretty hard. The first part is his temple and the second the back of his neck by his atlas.  Both very important places connected to his brain and spine. We manage to stop the bleeding before it could cloth further in his brain.

The reality of it is we don't know how far the damage went until he wakes up. He could suffer from amnesia and worst cases is his brain may not function as proper and actions such as opening his mouth and eating he will be unable to perform. He might not walk."

The group is left stunned. The extend of the damage is unknown and if such happens... Sehun would never be able to talk and eat.. Hell he won't be functioning.

"And kai?" Suho inquires when he eventually finds his voice. Mr Byun looks at his husband worried and bites his lip. His husband nods and he faces suho exhaling.

"As for jongin. He has a lot of cosmetic injuries sustained but he also manages to break three ribs and puncture his lung... It can heal but he lost a lot of blood and his breathing isn't too good. We keeping him in a respiratory until further notice. kai lost a lot of blood and his heart stopped during the operation. We got him back but he was deprived of oxygen. We can't tell how bad it effected him but the worst possible case is he might be brain dead and or have a faulty lung that can collapse further.

We will only know as his injury heals and once he wakens."

At this suho drops to his knees breathing hard. Kris rushes to him and the members hold on to each other. Dr Byun heart goes out to each of them.

"We are truly sorry. For now, the best treatment is we keep them under ICU and monitor them." Mr park says holding his husband's hand who's on the verge of tears.

He leans down and helps suho up.

"Pray for them and don't give up hope. Suho means guardian. Sehun and kai joined together are Sekai which means "world" in Japanese. They will heal as long as you guard their world with your hope and reassurance. We just stopped further damages and gave the worst outcome but it doesn't mean it will happen because we are not god." He says gently and hugs the now crying man.

____________________________________

The few months that have gone by made the members happy to see kai recovering really well and having been better than before. However, the emotional strain been put on was getting worst.

More so for lay then the for the others. Sehun still hasn't woken up and have been showing signs of distress and trauma. They were practically living in the hospital. Sehun and Kai Drs got so used to them that they even managed to get close with them and scolded a lot for not taking care of themselves.

Mr Byun chose to remain positive and wait for the best with sehun while dr park was calling it as he saw it. Often leading to many fights between them. This is the first time the two have really crossed the boundaries of Dr-patients,  making it almost impossible to separate feelings from work.

"He's still not woken up." Dr Byun whispers and Kai sulks, he calls the Dr and hugs him. The latter smiles and pats his head affectionately. Even if sehun is his husband patient he checks on him as often as with jongin.

Later that night when suho calls a group meeting the members take in his worn outlook filled with stress.

"Lay Hyung needs to leave." He announces suddenly cutting the crap and getting right to it. Silence is greeted and bark by it is the first to react and break down in desperate cries. He clings to his Hyung desperately not ready for him to go,  Lay sighs holding him and his hair.

"I'll be back soon. For now, take care of sehunnie. I leave in the next three hours you guys Stay here and take care of jongin okay. I'll call every day so don't  cry and I'll visit when I can."

He smiles weakly handing everyone their food. They eat in silence and when its time to get going he hugs them all kissing the younger one's forehead.

It's shortly after lays departure from Korea that they are informed tao is needed almost immediately after and the group is set into heartache again. Tao found it the hardest to leave especially looking at sehun and jongin. Suho drove him while he cried on the way in Kris's arms.

The leader of the group could only sigh hoping this painful torture will end soon.