Chapter eight: a little bit of anger is all it takes.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Lay pov:

I watch as suho eyes shine and he clutches his stomach. I smile and adore this view. We hear the soft click of a door. Raising my eyebrow to suho he just sighs.

"He's been doing that since before you came. He sneaks out and does whatever and comes back. I'm worried about him lay." He says looking down dejectedly.

I sigh. I hate that look on his face. I wanna cup his face and just kiss it away. What is going on with sehunnie though? I thought we sorted everything?

"I will speak to him don't stress" I offer a small smile to which he picks his head up and returns. There's that beautiful smile.

"I gotta go. Kris and I are going out. Speak later okay?" He smiles softly. I force a smile swallowing the bitter taste in my mouth and nod. I watch as he leaves and my eyes trail down that of his.

do I wanna cup it and push him up against a wall ravishing him.

Sighing I throw my head back against the couch. Thoughts of a certain pale younger cross my mind and I feel the pity in my stomach drop. My days are limited and I don't want to leave him but I want him to speak and he's just not communicating with me and it hurts.

I wanna hold him while he just cries and lets it go and work on getting someone better.

Urgh, this is frustrating. I guess I gotta busy myself till he comes.

...

It's ing 5:30 pm and his still not back. Frustrated I put my shoes on walking down the stairs two at a time. I halt when I see a familiar tall guy with broad shoulders.

For some reason that guys arms around my sehunnie ticked me off. I felt something stir in my stomach and a little hurt at how comfortable he seems in those arms.

Similar to the feelings when he first got with luhan. Swallowing thickly I make my way back up. A few moments later sehun walks in all smiles and dazed eyes.

I can't help the scowl that forms. Although my heart flatters a little at the sight of that smile. The way his eyes turns into small crescents. He automatically looks so much younger. So much more baby. Sighing internally I face him.

"You're late. Where have you been?" I demand. Arms cross and leaning on the door frame. He jumps at the sound of my voice and his eyebrows furrow. Delicate small pink lips pulling into a tight line.

"I was out."

I scoff. This kid. Stating the oblivious.

"No . I kinda got that From this morning when you sneaked out. I'll ask again. Where have you been sehun"

I watch how he frowns further, fist tightening and he exhales heavy.

"Really? Wouldn't have thought you noticed. Besides what does it matter where I have been?"

To this, I growl. I hate when he avoids my question.

"What the is that supposed to mean. Obviously, I noticed. I was waiting for you. I thought you might have stepped out for a moment but you were gone for the whole ing day"

I curse as I walk towards him slowly. He gasps and walks back. Clearly, he's surprised but he put on his legendary face thinking I wouldn't see.

"Wouldn't you love to know? Did you ever stop and ask yourself? 
Why you waited? What was so important that you couldn't tell me later that you had to wait. You could have called, you know. Also, I went out with a friend if you must know daddy"

I still completely on the daddy part. It stirs all sorts of emotions inside me that's new and foreign. I watch as he visibly relaxes and breaths out. Slightly flushed and now I'm all sorts of intrigue.

"Daddy? A friend that you allow to let his arms wrap around your waist?!"

I say annoyed. I watch him as his face changes from relaxing to tensed and pretty pale cheeks coated in pink.

"I- it doesn't matter"

"Like hell, it doesn't. Answer me!"

He stiffened.

"No, you answer me! What the hell is so important"

"It's about the fact that some er-

"Oh sorry, am interrupting? I heard shouting so I came to check." Suho says standing uncomfortable by the door.

I sigh and take in the fact that sehun is merely an arm's length away. That aside was I really gonna tell him that I'm pissed off cause some other guys arm was around his? My mouth was working faster than my brain and I can't help but be thankful that suho interrupted.

"Its nothing suho. Don't stress."

He nods letting us know we gonna attend a party and to be ready. Sehun and I nod and I watch as sehun walks passed me leaving in the same direction as suho.

Leaning against a table I huff. I can't seem to shake off whatever feeling this is it maddens me to know someone else touched him so affectionately. I hate it.

Growling at that guy as he pops in my head again.

What the is happening to me?

__________________________________
Guess who's back. Yehet!

I'll be updating more frequently now guys. Sorry for the long- wait.