chapter seven: Mr hot

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Kai POV

I'm so glad lay Hyung is back. Hell iv been so worried about sehun its been driving me nuts.

I just wished I could have stopped it. I hate I didn't when I could have. it that evil deer fooled all of us.

I feel kyungsoo rub my back and kiss down the side of my neck. Ah, my satansoo. My baby always there making me feel better.

"Stop kai, we can just protect him now. Plus lay is here. If he even sees him again luhan is finished."

I sigh nodding weakly his right. Grabbing him by the waist I situate him on top of me. He squeaks and I smirk.

"You know for the devil's child you sure are cute," I say smirking

" off " he snarls and I chuckle.

Biting his earlobe he shivers and I smirk against his skin knowing how affected he is.

"I believe your grammar is incorrect. my is what you looking for babe"

I grind sensually on him as he flushes at my .

Let the fun begin.

Sehun POV:

Stretching in bed was a hell of a mission when you just woke up. Brushing teeth, shaving, pooping, showering usual morning routine was to be done...

A few moments later...

Walking down the stairs I hear suho laughing. Taking a peek I see lay and suho Hyung facing each other one leg folded into a triangle the other over down. Suho hand on lays leg the entire time laughing and giggling while lay stares at him with dazed eyes. 
My heart tugs. Sighing. I sneak pass and down to the fridge pulling out an orange, banana, apple and Greek yoghurt smoothie that beak always leaves me in the morning and sneak out to the front door. Putting my shoes on I close the door quietly and leave.

Somehow keeping my mind blank I just sip on my smoothie and walk in the park.

It's ridiculous really. This has been happening forever yet I am still so affected. If I could just kill these feelings off it would be better. Easier even. It getting tiring after all this time...

Sitting on a nearby park bench I sigh. Just drop it. He doesn't see you in that way.

"Hey... is this seat taken?" I look up and I instantly freeze to the sweet deep voice.

There standing is the hottest guy I have ever seen who's the same height if not taller then me. Good ing fairy bell.

"Um yeah?... I mean no! "

Really sehun? Cleaver much

He chuckles and oh my gosh... You know what just ing shoot me.

"Hi, I'm seungjun."

"Wah, that's beautiful... I mean!... You know what... I... I'm sehun... "

I say blushing. filter did you decide to off on vacation?!

He laughs and tucks a stray piece of my hair. I freeze and he notices and is quick to apologize.

"I'm sorry. I should have asked. "

"Not at all it's chilled just unexpected. I just suddenly feel like a girl now"

I unconsciously pout and he laughs.

"Um Mr oh if you haven't noticed you actually more beautiful then half if not 90% of all the girls in our line of work and In general"

I blush... Mr oh!  Really dude?!

"Yah! You know me?! "

He looks at me blank. Okay maybe not the most intelligent  
Thing I said so far.

"Er... Yeah you're my bias from EXO plus no disguise so anyone would"

I facepalm with a light tint on my face

He just chuckles at my misfortune.

"I think my brain as ed off to Hawaii and left my body. Typical ."

Being in my own zone cursing, it's not until I pick up on the silence I turn to Mr y and he blinks twice before breaking into a full laugh. So hard that he fell clutching his stomach, tears forming at the eyes. Wheezing he climbs back on the seat and ruffles my hair making me pout. He coos. Bastard... Hot bastard. 

"Hyung why are you so cute?! "

I blush. This brat is younger than me and he teases me like this?!

"Brat," I mumble and he just chuckles.

The morning goes by quite fast and it was enjoyable. So his from knk and is adorable. I mean he should be illegal. I'm a year older but he acts more mature than me.

The kid even bought me a face mask putting it on me to which I most definitely did not blush.

Since the morning rolled by so fast we walked back since its already 11:40 am and he had to be somewhere.

As we walked we heard a loud "Oppa" coming and while I was more than ready to become seFlash he just sighed slowing down. At this point, I wanted to smack him and pull him running but was mildly curious how this would turn out.

"Hey babe"

Okay... Take six hundred feet back to what the hell vill. I thought hot was single...  And gay... Mainly gay?!

Turning around with an annoyed face I see the cutest 6-year-old running towards us smiling...

My heart!

"Oppa got you!"

She giggles hugging him and he smiles petting her head crouching down to witch she hugs him and he laughs picking her up.

"Sure do Yuri. Did you have fun? "

She nods enthusiastically and goes on to explain what she did while I stand like the glorious statute I am looking really confused. After he laughs and nods.

Again. Boy stop. Your laugh does things to babe...

"Sehunnie?"

"What?" I gasp

"I said this is Yuri. My little sister and this Yuri is Sehun Oppa from EXO. The super cute one"

He says casually winking and I instantly felt my face flush. Yuri jumps out of his arm and he squeaks in surprised while I was nowhere close to being prepared to catching her somehow I did but yeah, I had a mini heart attack.

"Sehun Oppa! You like... Really. Super. Er. Wow.? " she said frustrated stumbling over her words.

I chuckled kissing her cheek walking on ahead with her brother following pouting behind.

"Aww Oppa, brother doesn't like choco bubble tea!  Can you believe thus alien??"

She says in disbelief. I being the great oh had to be just as dramatic and why the hell not

"What?! No way! Does he not know the glorious, magical, delicious choco bubble tea?! " I gasp glaring at him to which he rubs his neck sheepishly a red hue taking his ears and cheeks.

Aww much?

"I'm sorry! "

Yuri and I laugh and before I knew it we reached our dorms. Yuri got slightly tearing. She clung to me a bit tighter.

"Yuri will see Sehunnie Oppa soon right? " she looked up at me with glassy eyes and I cooed

"Of course princess. Just tell your peasant to bring you beautiful. " I say kissing her forehead.

I know shouldn't teach kids this but meh.

"Hey!"

"Hey, nothing! sehunnie Oppa said you can bring me. His my favourite Oppa. "

"Yah!  What about me Yuri?! " he pouts holding his heart like he got hurt really bad. She gasps and asks me to put her down politely and runs over to him hugging him kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry. Oppa is also my number one favourite."

He smiles thrumphiedly and sticks his tongue out to which I roll my eyes.

Two can play at this.

"B-but y-yuri you said im your favourite" I say tear eyed.

She gasps running to me squeezing my neck. 
Reapting 'don't cry Oppa'

Seunggie mouths 'you cheat' to which I stick my tongue out.

"No, no Oppa don't want you to cry. Urgh"

She stands frustrated and I can't help but smile and love this little sweetie. She looks so conflicted and hurt. Really worried that I feel bad. As I was about to tell her I was joking she gasps, grabbing my hand and breaks out into a quick run-stopping abruptly and pushing me into her brother.

I blush as he catches me with his arm around my hips. He looks mortified that she did that..

"There! Sehunnie oppa can date brother that way you both can be number one oppa! "

She looks so proud I just couldn't find it in my heart to tell her otherwise. I just laughed and nodded while Mr hot was still processing everything with a cute blush.

We said our goodbyes and as they left I shouted for Mr y

"Bye, babe!" He turned around red and flipped me the finger to which I laughed about all the way up to the dorm.

What a good day. I never even realize how late it is, I guess that was what he had to do.

____________________________________

Sorry for the slow updates guys was busy with school and my first story will update as much as I can!