Chapter 14: living our best life.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Eventually, kai got his room moved to sehuns after much fighting, crying, and pouting. He feels guilty when he looks at the younger in the state his in. His cosmetic injuries are all healed up but he looks like a lifeless doll laying. The members visit often but he never focuses properly keeping his eyes on the younger sighing. He wants him to wake up already and realize his heart from these heavy chains.

He wakes up, as usual, the following day as he had been for the last two weeks since he got booked in. He looks over expecting the day to go the same as always and feels his heart stop when he glances over at hun and sees his finger twitching and eyes fluttering open. He jumps out ignoring the pain shooting through him but still holds his ribs. He rushes to sehun and holds his hand.

"Kai?" He says hoarsely and kai can only nod tears cascading down his face while he presses the emergency call button. He grabs sehun face gently pressing their lips together in a soft and salty kiss Sehun moans at the heat and worries when he feels Kais tears on his face. When they break apart Dr. Byun is panting heavily and shock hits like a punch to the face when he finds sehun awake. Rushing he checks the younger crying when he answers everything perfectly fine and kisses his head.

Sehun is still confused about everything and when he tries to sit up soaring pain takes him. He whimpers only then taking in his surrounding.

"What happened?" He askes. Everyone stays silent.

"We will talk about it later. For now rest." Dr Byun says giving him another loving kiss before taking everyone out.

Sehun turns to kai raising an eyebrow. The latter sighs walking to him. Treading his fingers through his hair sehun sighs. Contentment filling him as wall as sleep. When he cracks an eye open he sees jongin soft smile and the other leans down slowly.

"Kai?" He whispers eyes wide when their lips met. So soft and delicate. It was the most delicate kiss he has ever received. when it was getting good kai parts all too soon from him. A whimper of need escapes Through his lips and kai smiles.

"Rest baby." Pouting the other turns shifting making sure there Is room for kai. Laughing the other gets in scooping him as best as he can.

________________________

"Promise you will visit!" Sehun cries holding onto Dr. Byun. The latter laughs nodding wiping his eyes.

"Yes, baby. I will." He says gently having the younger already so deep into his heart. Sehun cries more reluctantly to let go. When they finally bid fair well even Dr park had a few tears escape. They have been married for 10 years now and always wanted a big family after their parents cut them off for being gay. Looking at those boys his heart squeezes at the thought of never seeing them. He thanks heaven for His husband being more on the emotional side even after all their hardships. He never wants to lose such fantastic kids. Wrapping his arms around him he kisses his temple. The other smiles kissing his lips before they head back inside.

"Welcome back hunnie!!" The crowd shouts and sehun squeals in surprise ducking behind jongin for dear life. The crowd laughs at his cuteness and when he peaks from behind he coughs and acts cool.

Jungkook is the first to embrace the daylights out of him. Followed by the rest of bts who was very concerned and felt guilty for not being able to visit due to company policy. Next is the whole of super junior minus donghae who looks ticked. Sehun whimpers at the shouting  

He receives followed by cries of relief. Donghae has always been protective over him since trainee days.

Eventually, mamamoo, f(x), and the busted cast are there and nct sends a video in saying they are promoting and couldn't come but sent their love.

The evening went well and by the end of it, sehun was exhausted collapsing next to kai. His mind still wandered to lay and tao having not been there because of their schedule he misses them but smiles knowing they will visit soon. He's happy he can move at least 80% normal again after the whole accident and once again sends his prayers and love to Dr. Byun and Dr park.

"Hey, you. How are you feeling?"

Kai says walking into his room laying down next to him. Laying on their backs they look at how sehun has photos of everyone and everything he has ever done with the group or alone hanging up on his walls.

"Better. You? I never did thank you. I wish I could have protected you better." He whispers in the dim light. He turns to face kai and kai faces him running his hand down his face lightly tracing over his lips.

"Don't. You are my soulmate. I have to protect you." Kai says with such sincerity it makes a very obvious blush spread his cheeks. Leaning down he connects their lips. A simple press at first moving into something more passionate. Jongin tongue wets his bottom nibbling and biting lightly. Sehun moans and he gets on top of him hips pressing together while tongues mix and mold. When they part for air, realization hits him and he feels guilty.

"Jongin kyungsoo hyung." He says with such obvious guilt. Kai laughs before peaking his lips.

"Don't worry baby. He's okay with it. He's having with Kris and suho at the moment." Kai says with a shrug and sehun eyes widen.

"Wh-what?!" He squeals out getting up hitting their foreheads together and they whine in pain.

"Yeah, Ow hun. Everyone s each other here... Didn't you know??" When he shakes his head kai laughs.

"Oh my gosh. Did yixing hyung not tell you?!"

"Wait he knew?!!"

"Yes, who you think makes chanyoel and baekhyun so tired some days? The group kinda has an open policy on it. We can each other. We don't say we are one for nothing you know." He ends with a smirk and sehun is gaping like a fish. Jongin laughs closing his mouth before laying down again.

"It's okay hun. Take your time and process everything and don't feel pressured-

"Who did you ? Apart from soo hyung?"

Getting caught off guard he blushes jerking up slightly. He coughs awkwardly because he's about to reveal a secret his been keeping for years.

"Er... Just him. I gave baekhyun hyung a and chanyoel hyung dried humped me but no one in the group other than soo with penetration... " he says facing the other side of the wall red and moans when he feels the weight on his and hands on his stomach.

"Se-sehun."

"Why? I mean your hot and have you know... " sehun says blushing

"I- I wanted to do it with you but we weren't sure if you had ... So we never say. "

"I did. I topped with luhan and yixing and I had that night I was drunk so I bottomed there." He says grinding his on him and jongin moans before he has his eyes widen at the last part. Bolting upholding sehuns hips.

"You did?!. how was it?! "

"Later, but umm, for now, could we... Err you know do it... Iv been wanting to when I first saw you. I just wasn't brave enough." He blushes and kais jaw dropped. Sehun wanted him and for as long as he wanted the other. Not wasting any more time he cups sehuns face and kisses him gently.

"Do you know how I'm in love with you? you are my Sekai." kai whispers in his ear and sehun chokes a moan.

"Jongin please, I want and I need you so damn bad." He whispers on the other's lips. Kai nods trailing his lips down his neck unable to resist marking the pale neck that's put on display for him.

He smiles when it starts taking colour. Sehun is his dessert. A very divine one at that. 

Taking his top off he is blessed with his flat toned stomach that every girl and women craves right under his fingertips. He leaves hot kisses and down leaving sehuns fingers to curls in his hair in absolute pleasure. He moans loudly and kai loves the noise. Relaxing his legs he pulls sehuns pants off marking the well-built thighs nipping his way up to hot blowing air on his hard shaft that's still clothed. 

Sehun whines and kai laughs darkly, smirking at him and sehun can feel himself get harder than he already to the point of begging for his release. Hell even just the touch of kais skin on him would help.

"Your clothes." He pants when kai traces his finger on the upper of the underwear. Cursing at his teasing.

"You undress me." Not wasting time sehun pushes him off getting on his knees ripping his shirt off running his hands down the defined abs and he swears he could right then and there at just the sight. Feeling a little bolder he pushes kai flat down undoing his pants and underwear. Kai sights at the freedom. When heat engulfs his he moans long and hard. His lovely tanned fingers working their way to sehuns hair and tugging. He wants to come at the sight of sehuns pretty pale fingers on his but when sehun s him is when he decides his truly in heaven.

" that pretty mouth is good at as it is good with rapping and singing." He praises. Sehun hums and he up instinctly. Sehun gags a bit but accommodates him well.

" stop get here now." Pulling off with a filthy pop on the head sehun smiles innocently sitting on the bed while kai glares kissing his lips rough. He pops the lube bottle open and lets it runs over his hole before pressing his finger in working his way in one at a time.

When sehun finally got sick of it he wiggles out begging for his large . Hesitation lingered with kai but with sehun smile and a reassuring kiss he pushes balls deep kissing sehun he slowly tears himself away and begins moving his hips slowly.

Their pace picks up soon after that the bed hits the wall repeatedly with every and sehun jongin with it.

When they it's hard and draining. Sehun falls asleep almost immediately after with kai still buried deep in his and kai can only chuckle kissing his lips, cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead before pulling out gently. Grabbing whatever he finds he wipes them tiredly and sloppily. Once done he pulls the younger into him feeling his limb on his makes him moan but sleep takes over.