Chapter 12: an unwanted face.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Sehun was doing reasonably well over the last few days. Lays mangers even called and said he can stay for a bit more so the group was thrilled at the thought. Things between them also got a lot better and the awkwardness faded over time.

The group decided to go down to get some coffee and cake but as they were halfway sehun noticed he forgot his phone. Explaining quickly he rushed back to fetch it.

Kai had an unsettling feeling and decided to head back after sehun left just to be safe. While lay was looking around he noticed an all too familiar black car and told the rest they need to leave now. The members looked at him oddly but left.

When sehun reached he noticed the door was unlocked but thought nothing of it. Rushing to grab his phone his hand hovers over when he hears the voice he least expected to.

"Hey, sehunnie." Slowly turning around he pales and walks back  'this is not happening' he thinks. This is all a bad nightmare and his gonna wake up soon. Shutting his eyes. He feels arms wrap around him and he squirms.

"I miss you so much. God, I miss you more than you know. I love-"

He does get to hear the last words when he's pulled into a strong embrace and then pushed behind a firm back. He can hear the man in front of him breathing heavy and he wraps his arms around his waist trying to calm him.

Jongin stops struggling when he feels sehuns arms shaking around him. He kisses the top of his head when he turns and squeezes him tight. He later turns his eyes to the man on the floor wincing in pain and his eyes darkens once again.

"What the do you want Luhan?!" He shouts gripping sehun tighter when he feels him flinch.

"Stay out of this kai. This is between my boyfriend and I. " he says stern and jongin feels his blood boil.

His boyfriend and him? This er still can say that after the stunt he pulled.

"Your wrong. The fact you can stand here and still call him your boyfriend makes me sick. This is my problem with er. This is my first love and you hurt him so you can bloody well think this is between you and me."

The way kai says that makes sehun shiver in delight. It was no secret that the two was each other's, first love. They just rather keep the friendship they built than a relationship that might have or might have not worked out. Non the less the love was always there. 

"Boyfriend? I'm not your boyfriend. I'm the guy that got played. The guy who was hurt the most in the end."
Sehun says in the most broken voice kai has ever heard and is immediately ready to punch him.

"Sehunnie i-" he says reaching to touch him but is stopped when he flinches and when jongin pulls him back.

"Don't. If you got everything you need and won't leave." Sehun says and hides behind jongin, face burying in his neck.

"Sehun I didn't. I want to fix things with you." He says moving forward to touch sehun and jongin grabs his hand instinctively.

"Don't" he growls and luhan pushes him back a bit. The motion takes jongin off guard
And he moves back a bit making sure sehun is not hurt he swats his hand away while sehun is dazed at the scene.

"What the is your problem jongin. What do you want to get into his too? Wait you always did. Step aside."

He says amused as he pushes jongin to the side. Jongin growls and punches him square in the jaw making him land on his .

"Don't talk about him like that. I think you overstayed your visit." He says firm standing his ground.  Luhan hating this sudden side of jongin immediately goes for the man pushing him to the wall punching him.

Jongin hits his head and whimpers slightly but head butts him punching him again and the two tussle around for a bit. Sehun tries to break the fight and luhan manages to hit him off.  He hits the side of the table hitting his temple. Jongin notices and stops his punch mid-way as shock takes over him that sehun got hurt so bad. Luhan uses that moment to hit him in the nose kicking the other off.  Jongin feels the blood dripping out of both his nose and lip. Luhan gets on top of him and punches him. He uses his arms to shield his face.

When the members walk in they hear clashing and immediately rush to it. The sight that they catch is a conflict of emotions.  When lay sees sehun on the ground holding his head and blood dripping he immediately steps forward instinctively wanting to go to him till he hears jongins cry of pain and he sees red once he takes in his second maknae condition.

He rushes grabbing luhan off him throwing him to the ground. Luhan looks up in shock while Lay stares him down. Holding back another punch. Luhan gets up dusting himself smirking.

"Well, well, well looks who's back. If it isn't Yixing. How was it being away from all this time huh friend? " he says in Chinese. Anger fuming further inside lay and all he can think is that he wants to kill this mother er.

"Get lost bastard." Lay response angrily and his eyebrow ticks. The rest just stare at the scene unfolding unsure of what to do with the showdown that's happening all the while still a little dazed and not fully comprehending the situation.  Eventually, yifian is the one to snap out of it rushing to aid the two maknaes.

Behind him, he hears a clash and turns around to find luhan and lay on a now broken wooden table. Lays lip is bust and luhan just looks horrid with cuts and bruises that are starting to turn black and blue.

Eventually, the shock of it is enough to get beakhyun and suho to rush to jongin. Chen and xuimin go to sehun and Kris and chanyoel hold lay and luhan.

"Enough!" Suho shouts. Glaring at luhan. He steps forward and its rare times like this that he gets pissed off.

"You are trespassing. Even if you where a member before or still is rather in the public eye you are not to us. Take what you have and send the moving company to collect the rest. If you take even one step to sehun or this house I will personally put you in jail."

With that luhan shrugs off chanyoel who grips his hands together not to knock the shorter unconscious. He and suho him out before returning to the rest of the team.

Taking in the damage be sighs. His eyes wander to the youngsters and his heart hurts. Sehun is visibly shaking and lay is about to go to him before sehun stumbles, crawls and staggers to jongin. The rest try to help but he waves them off.

"I- I'm so sorry. Jongin it's my fault y-your hurt so bad." He cries on jongin when he embraces him. Kai flinches from the pain. As he is about to respond it's only then Sehun goes unconscious in his arms.

Picking his head up he notices all the blood covering his hand and screams to take him to the hospital. Lay is the first person to scoop him up running out followed by the rest of the members.