chapter four: your really here?

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡


I woke up feeling groggy. turning to my side to face Chanyoel. I look for beak but he isn't here. Turning back to the giant Yoda I groan as I can't move his hands off my waist. So since I was stuck facing him I decided to play with his Yoda ears. He grunted and pulled me closer. He looks like a child sleeping so soundly it was adorable. I reach overthrowing my leg over his thigh so I could grab my phone. I sigh seeing as my message was still not read. I put it to the side of me and trace my thumb over yoel bottom lip. I pout.

"How are your lips so perfectly pink. No fair."

I mumble to myself. Still playing with it. I abruptly stop my action when a hand lands on my and pulls me forward smashing our crotch together. An unintentional moan leaves me and I blush. I feel my getting squished and massage and I bite the need to grind on him.

"This stupid ert."

I reach over pouting to take his hands off my focusing on his chest. Another rough jerk to my and I glance up to be met with familiar pair of lips on mine. Having been shocked I don't respond until a grunt is heard and my bottom lip is bitten. I moan softly and allow him access. He slips his tongue in and plays with mine. Our tongues circling each other after he explores my cavern and I push my tongue in his mouth his tongue. He moans and grabs me as again. I throw my leg over his thigh and he pushes our crotches together in slow tortures grinds. He pulls my bottom lip a bit and his hands go up into my shirt rubbing my and I moan into him.

"I'm your Hyung. Respect me baby sehunnie or I'll punish you worst."

"You're a mean Hyung. Now I'm gonna feel ually frustrated."

"Haha.sorry babe. Go wash up I'll meet you down"

Taking my leave to the bathroom door I sigh and slump down. Okay so Beakhyun and chanyoel are together so it seems like its cheating but he wasn't due to their open relationship that somehow revolves around only me so the two will only make passes at me and only me. Weird I know..

I wash up and head down. I see beak making breakfast and I back hug him. He hugs my hands in the front and turns around. I smile at him and turn but he yanks me down and clashes his soft less plump lips on mine. I freeze again due to the shock. He my bottom lip like a puppy and I know I have to reply to this or his gonna about it. So I grab him by the waist pick him up and slam him down on the opposite table. He moans and wraps his legs around my waist bringing me closer. After a bit, we part and he ruffles my hair like a kid making the grown-up kiss we had never exist.

"Wanna explain why you and chanyoel Hyung decided to kiss me after all these years?" I ask in a raspy voice. Beakhyun shrugs his shoulders and gets back to cooking. I'm surprised the food never burns.

Once again I check my messages and no reply. I feel a sting in my heart. Everything feels so heavy on my shoulders and I want nothing more than to run..run all this pain... this hurt.. this betrayal out....however I know it's not possible.

The day goes on as usual. The members constantly hug and assure me and chanbeak gives me heated kisses every here and there which I have come to realise their way of showing me love in their erted way...why did my parents have to be erts. We get ready to leave for a restaurant but I pass saying I have something to do...I just didn't wanna be there with everyone who's really happy and when I'm hurt and depressed I don't like pretending In such occasions out of fear of doing the same to them. I wanna give them my 100. They deserve that much. I let my feet take me where they feel. Tugging my mask up higher and my cap lower.

Sehun walks with the slightly lit pink sky evident of nightfall in a bit to a nearby park. He buys some ice cream and eats it while swinging lightly. Sorrow and grief laying on him like a blanket. Checking his phone Now and again. He sighs once more and walks. It's already dark and he travels to a familiar huge apartment. He stops and laughs hearing the commotion inside. He knocks before hearing the shuffle of feet either stomping or running. The door opens slightly and...

"Did I not tell y'all to quit-...
Sehun?"

"Hi Hyung" I say with a small smile and he's eyes widen pulling me into The tightest embrace. It's only then I realise I have tears that silently fall. He just pulls me inside not breaking the hug shutting the door. He comforts me and sings my hair. I just let the tears fall this time. Not bothered to fight or feel ashamed.

"Who was at the- sehun?"

"Hmm," Hyung replies and I feel the vibration through his chest. 
"Poor baby" is the last I hear and another pair of arms wrap me and a chest pressed around my back. My Hyung tells me it's okay and I cry harder tightening my grip on my previous Hyung and he holds us closer.

"What the heck is going on- sehun-shi?

"What sehun is here?!"

"Sehun?!"

I hear another five voices and smile lightly at how well they know me. Just by my simple attire, they recognize me and their voices with glee and sympathy. Shortly after all the shouting and running, I feel all seven arms on me. We stay like that a few minutes and I bark a laugh. It really is my second home.

"Right you asshats! Get the off before I pound you all!" Jin says and I laugh again. They all jump back and he glares at them. I don't even have to look up to see it. I just know. He squeezes me tighter and when I pull back and our eyes meet I see worry. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and another quick hug and he Ruffs my hair.

"Sehun!!"

I turn around with a smile and probably red eyes to be pulled into a jump hug from kookie. He holds me close and I can tell everything from that hug that makes me wanna tear again. I smile at him and he beams with a wink.

"Sehun what are you! Ouch!"

"That's Hyung to you maknae" I watch at a glaring tae and a pouting kookie. Laughing I decided to save him

"It's okay tae-ah I said the formalities aren't necessary."

"Okay hun-ah," he says before hugging me and walking to the coach. I laugh at the further pouting kookie.

"Aish. Some things never change"

"Hmm hi hosoek hyung, hay jim-jim."

"Hey little buddy."

"Didn't I say don't call me that"

I laugh as they pull me into a hug and leave.

"Suga Hyung" I say in a whisper. Looking down. He has his hands in his pockets pinkies sticking out and leaning against the door. He sighs and walks over. Tipping my head up he presses our forehead and gasp are heard while everyone holds their breath. He wipes a stray tear that falls with his thumb our forehead still connected and kisses my temple. He wraps his arms around my waist and I hold him out of habit.

"Hyung i-i-i should have listened-

My voices cracks and I don't finish for two reasons. One I couldn't finish And he shh me. He sighed and I felt his hot breath on my ear. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and hold him tight.

"Its okay hun. Shh. It's okay. I'm not mad. I worried. Stop crying and pull yourself together. How will you face luhan if you act like this? You guys were drifting and you knew its a matter of time he did this. So stop okay."

I nod. He tightens his grip on me and I regret not listening to him. Suva Hyung as always been strict even when I was younger so I knew not to expect anything of comfort from him. Although I knew he cared and that's what matters.

He patted my shoulder and rap Mon gave me a hug and a sad smile. It hurts to see that smile. He's always so happy. After kookie and I stayed on the couch and talked while supper was being made. I laughed with them and I couldn't help but roll on the floor when jin chanted danger Mon from the kitchen with his slippers. I was always a little jealous of them. Their relationship has always been solid. I hope to have one like that soon someday too...

Someone's pov:

I take a big breath of Korea air and never as home smelled so familiar. I feel a smile creep on to my lips and sigh. Delighted I stop a cab and head home.

The black door never looked so familiar and inviting than it did now. I really missed you.
With a shaky hand, I bring myself to knock. I'm not surprised to find it quite considering how late it is and most of the members should be asleep by now.
I hear a shuffle to the door and I find a surprising kai that soon turns to hate moments later. I sigh once again. Here we go again...

"Arent you gonna invite me home?"

"This isn't your home anymore Hyung."

I internally feel a slight shiver down my Spine at the emphasis on the Hyung. I can feel the venom in it and by the look in his eyes, I know he wants to punch me. That's how you wanna play it eh.

"Where's sehun, kai?"

"None of your damn business luhan"

"Tell me where the he is jongin. Now!"

I raise my voice a little and I see the surprised look In his face and he takes a step back almost tripping on himself when he does. I laugh a bit on the inside but keep my face straight. After he whines.

"No fair Hyung! Why do you have to be so good at acting!"

"Haha sorry kai-shii"

"How did I do?"

"I'll tell you later. Where's everyone?"

I ask after we hug and he helps me with my bags inside. He holds a finger up and I give him a confused look before he turns his back on me and shouts.

"Everybody get down here now!"

"What the kai! I was aslee- 
LAY HYUNG!!!"

I hear Beakhyun scream before he brings us down while hugging me. After which all the members come down with shocked faces and we greet and hug each other before they start spewing out questions that I can't even tell who asked what.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Wait aren't you filming?"

"Ya! Why didn't you say anything?!"

"Guys hold up. Haha. I'll answer everyone just now but first where's sehun-ah?"

"He isn't home yet. He said he's going for a walk when we were going for supper. He didn't want to join saying his not hungry."

"Ah, I see. Thanks, Kris gege. I think know where he is. Everyone go back to bed. We will speak in the morning."

I rush out before hearing their replies after which a running chanyoel comes up and hands me his car keys and said it will be faster. I nod and thank him before heading over to bts apartment.

After a good 10 Mins of driving due to no traffic I arrive and knock on their door. Now I find it weird it quite causes they usually aren't. I'm greeted with the lovely face of jin. After the shock wears off he pulls me in and hugs me.

"Lay what are you doing here?!"

"Haha I came to get my sehunnie"

"Ah, that explains why you not in China."

"Stop smirking. I'll hit you haha. Where're the others?"

"Haha, never babe-

"Who you calling babe other than me?!"

"Still as jealous as always namjoon"

"Lay Hyung?! What are you-

"Sehunnie" jin replies and I see the shock disappear and is replaced with a smirk and a rounded 'o' I roll my eyes at the couple and their inside joke.

"Come"

The motion for me to follow and I walk to their lounge room to find a sleeping kookie and sehunnie. Legs, hands are tangled and holding on to each other as their life depended on it. I unconsciously have a pout and I didn't realise it till rap monster pointed it out.

"You have the same expression as taehyung when he saw this. Pout and all! Haha!"

"I'm not pouting! Speaking of which where is he?"

"Sure Hyung....tae!"

"What Hyung!"

"Hey tae-tae"

"Lay Hyung! Eek!"

I laugh at the kid's behaviour as he runs and grabs me into a hug annoyed face disappearing after he stepped out and saw me.

"Hey, kiddo. Umm. Can you get your boyfriend of my baby?"

"Hyung~ the maknae is not my boyfriend"

He says with a pout and is slightly red but walks over and shakes kookie which fails. After which he sighs and untangles them to which cause kookie to wrap his arms around his neck and bury his face in his neck. We smirk after the words that leave his mouth and watch how he turns beet red.

"Tae Hyung don't leave me"

"Not your boyfriend eh"

"Aish!!"

I hold my laugher in at how he rushes out of the room like it's on fire. I walk over to sehun and move some fallen hair of his face...his an angel.
I pick him up and carry him stopping to say fair wells to namjin. After listening and agreeing to Jin..

The drive home was fast and EXO was already asleep. I take hun up to my room change him and lay him down. After brushing up I lay down next to him and cuddle him.

"Mmm"

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"Hyung? Am I dreaming?"

"Haha. Nope cutie I'm here"

I watch how he shoots up looks down at me and pokes my chest before I pull him down again to sleep. He immediately wraps his arms and legs around me like I'm gonna run away and snuggles into me.

"Your really...here."

"Yes, baby I'm here. Stop crying. I'm here. I'm real"

"I thought-

"Shh, it's alright sleep. I'm sorry I never answer your message. I was on the plane when I got it. Sleep we will speak in the morning."

"Hyung... your here? "

"Haha yes, I am. Now sleep. Good night baby."

___________________________________

The feels!!

Haha! Sorry, my bunnies if you thought it was luhan. I actually wanted you to think that.

You see the message that sehun sent luhan in the morning was before he found out the news. Hence why I never state who's pov it was in the beginning.

Hope you're loving it so farrr☆☆