chapter five:your my home

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Lay POV.

I woke up and stretched lightly. My body feeling aches in places I never knew existed before. I look down on the taller boy but at this moment looks like beakhyun (height-wise anyway. Personality and facial wise beak does stand a chance in my opinion. No one will ever have cute as him.)

His face near my chest, arm around my waist left leg sandwiched. Peaceful sleeping face with his plump lips parted. He the site of an angel but for me it's sinful. His very tempting this kid. Sighing I his hair and he further climbed on me like a puppy. The pressure of his crotch hits mine and I bite down on my lip.

" hun"

The little always does this. Wither his awake or asleep he would tease me as revenge for what happened three years ago. Sighing I wrap my hands around his waists. Continue to his hair...finally I smirk evilly at my next thought. It's already 10 am and as much as I would love to spend the day in bed with the kid. My time is limited. I watch as he's sleeping soundly. Crunching his face every now and then. Slow I let my hands slid down his back feeling his muscles and how his back arches slightly with every touch I leave. Doing this twice I reach his hips and press lightly. However, I did not expect what happened next. 

He moans.

The kid bloody moan! I always knew him to be the top in the relationship so this side is new to me. Experimenting I do it again and bites his bottom lip. Moving my hands down to cup his I give it a good squeeze appreciating its plumpness. His eyes fly open and he helps to bend his knees down between my legs which results in our crotch getting pressed damn hard and I bite my lip. I feel myself growing slightly and I look at him...

"Ah~" he wines when I moved to get this awkward situation under control resulted in more awkwardness. I feel his hardness already and I noticed the red blush on his face from embarrassment and it's cute how he puts his head down biting his lip.

"Sehun-ah. Go get changed. I'' ll meet you downstairs."

He simply nods and jumps off me racing to the door. I laugh, suddenly feeling a bit bad for making him like so.

After brushing his teeth and a quick shower lay heads down and sees kai. They greet and Kia pours him some coffee and they talk for a bit. In the back of lays mind, he wonders what's taking sehun so long but dismisses its
And focus on kai.

"So Hyung how was my acting last night?"

"It's getting better jongin. Actually, it was great the only thing that gave you away was when you got shocked after I swore. "

"Yah! HYUNG I never heard you swear before! Of course, I'll be caught off guard!!" Jongin says pouting and lay chuckles.

"Hmm, nor did you hear luhan so be prepared."

"Hmm, where's sehun?"

"I don't-

"Did someone mention my beautiful name?"

Lay and jongin turn to see sehun In black skinny jeans and a tight black top with sneakers and his unstyled and damp hair making him more attractive than usual. His clothing hugs every right inch of his body. Reavling his Collarbone with a loose necklace. 

Both kai and lay rake his attire(and body appreciating it) before a loud cough Is heard snapping them back to reality.

The two males swallow hard and kai just hums excusing himself leaving Yixing to fend for himself. He shoots the other a confused look but Kai just smirks and gives him thumps up before dashing away. Lay sighs and sehun just raises a brow.

"I'm not even gonna ask..."

"Hmm. Ah, sehun-ah do you have any plans for today?"

"Nope, Hyung. why?"

"Great let's go. I'm treating you to bubble tea."

Lay laughs as he watches the youngest eyes sparkle and perks up over the words bubble tea. 
He nods and rushes to the door and lay follows behind laughing.

"Hyung..."

"Yes, sehun-ah?"

"Do you consider China home?"

"To a degree, yes but my actual home is here with EXO. Don't you?"

Sehun stops abruptly and lays turns. His head is downcased and there's a light blush.
Lay frowns worrying he's getting sick and takes a step closer when the younger speaks.

"You're my home Hyung...EXO is never the same homely feeling without you."

Lay stops and pauses a moment taking in what the maknae said. It was just above a whisper and he would have missed it had he not come closer. Sehun glances up and looks down again laughing at the change in atmosphere. He never meant to say it. So he decided to brush it off and hope to lay never hear.

"Haha, Hyung EXO will always-

"I'm glad I can be your home hunnie."

Lay says petting him lightly. Sehun was taken aback. Both by his words and the nickname he gave him. Lay never gives nicknames so it was a first and sehun smiled at the ground like an idiot.

___________________________________

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WROTE...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...

XX LEE♡☆

Sorry for not updating. It's due to my exam that I stopped but will write more.

Hehe fighting