Chapter 4

A Star For A Star
The boys and Iqa were talking when someone caught their attention.

“Oh . . . . .It's Matsuda Masao . . . .” one of the boys' staff suddenly exclaimed.

The DBSK boys and their manager suddenly looked at the direction their staff was pointing. Matsuda Masao was a very famous Japanese fashion designer. Everyone in the fashion and entertainment industry in Japan knew him. He was well respected and was considered a fashion icon in Japan.

“He's really so handsome . . . . “ one of the female staff suddenly said.

“Handsome, rich and famous . . . . what can a girl ask for?” another female staff said with a big grin on her face.

Iqa looked at the man the DBSK boys and the others were all looking at. She wanted to hide but she knew it was already too late.

Masao Matsuda was with his friends. He was already about to sit down when he noticed the DBSK boys looking at him. Then he suddenly saw someone very familiar. He suddenly smiled and left his friends to go straight to where the DBSK boys were sitting.

Everyone . . . including the DBSK boys and their manager were very shocked to see that Masao was walking straight up to them. They didn't know him personally. And somehow they felt it was a big honor to have him greet them.

Iqa saw that Masao was going to where they were. She wanted to hide and just cover herself up so he wouldn't see her. But his gaze was already fixed on her.

Masao suddenly stopped in front of Iqa.

“Hello . . . . Long time no see. . . .” Masao said to Iqa.

Iqa looked up at Masao and smiled. She knew she couldn't escape Masao's attention.

“Hi . . . . Masao,” Iqa said with a smile. She slowly stood up and gave Masao a quick kiss on the cheek.

Masao smiled as Iqa kissed him, and he suddenly placed his arm around her waist. Xiah was surprised with Masao's action. He couldn't really explain what he was feeling as he saw Iqa kiss Masao . . . and now he was holding her in his arms. It was driving him insane . . . . with jealousy.

“So how are you Moniqa? I haven't seen you around Japan for some time now?” Masao asked.

“You know I love going here and there. I never stay in one place for more than a week . . . .” she replied.

“Except Japan . . . . . You always stay in Japan for as long as you can. You're eating in a famous restaurant now . . . . So this can only mean that you're no longer hiding in Japan right?” Masao asked with a smile.

Iqa suddenly laughed. “You are really very good. You already know me that well. I am impressed.”

“Do you know it is very hard to get in touch with you? You're manager is always saying that you're pre-booked whenever I ask him if you could attend one of my shows,” Masao said with a smile as well.

“I am sorry to hear that. . . . But you know how busy I have been these past couple of months. . . .” Iqa replied.

“Months? You're kidding right . . . . Baby . . . . You've been busy for the whole year . . . . ever since you broke up with that good for nothing boyfriend of yours . . . .” Masao said with sarcasm.

Iqa suddenly became silent. She didn't want to talk about his ex-boyfriend anymore. She had already moved on . . . . and she didn't want to think about him anymore.

“Oh! I'm sorry . . . . Me and my big mouth . . . . I didn't mean to mention him again in front of you. But you know how much I disliked that guy the moment I set my eyes on him. I already knew he was just going to make you cry,” Masao said again.

Everyone at the DBSK boys' table were all wondering how Iqa was able to know Masao personally. And judging by the way they were talking . . . . they seem to be very close.

Xiah was already getting red with jealousy. Micky had already noticed his reaction as he watched Iqa and Masao talk so sweetly to each other.

“So how long before your manager arrives and brings you back to the Philippines?” Masao asked again.

“Maybe a week at least . . . . “ she replied sadly.

“I see . . . . well . . . . it means you can still attend my fashion tomorrow. Please say you'll come,” Masao said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Iqa laughed. “What would you do if I said I already have a prior engagement?”

“Oh. . . . you're kidding right? I never get the chance to have you model my clothes . . . . You know how much I adore you . . . My clothes all look so perfect on you. That's why I always want you to model for me. But that manager of yours always keeps on denying my requests. I am beginning to think that I don't matter to you anymore,” Masao said as if his feelings were hurt.

Iqa laughed again. “Very well. . . . I'll attend you fashion show. . . . even if it means my manager will be strangling me for going on impromptu shows again.”

“Well . . . . he knows you love me right?” Masao asked sweetly.

“Of course . . . . You're my best friend . . . .” she replied sweetly.

Xiah's heart was already bleeding as he watched the sweet scene that Masao and Iqa were doing. It was too much for him. He already wanted to snatch Iqa away from Masao and just keep her locked up in a room where she will only be his and his alone.

“So . . . . I have a rehearsal in about half an hour . . . . Would you like to join me?” Masao asked Iqa again.

Iqa looked at the DBSK boys. They were all looking at her and Masao. “But . . . . I have some friends with me . . . . Masao.”

Masao then stared at the people staring at him and Iqa. He suddenly smiled. “I'm sorry . . . . if I have interfered your meal. Let me introduce myself . . . . I am Matsuda Masao.”

The boys' manager suddenly stood up and shook hands with Masao. “Hello . . . . Mr. Matsuda. It is a pleasure finally meeting you.”

As the boys' manager and Masao talked, Iqa apologized to the DBSK boys.

“I'm sorry . . . . but I have to leave. I have promised to help him in his show. Maybe we can meet again some other time . . . .” she said.

“It's all right . . . . we understand,” Micky replied.

Masao suddenly held Iqa's hand. “Come on . . . . We'll be late for the rehearsal.”

“Xiah . . . . I hope we can meet again . . . . Bye . . . .” Iqa said as she slowly walked away with Masao holding her hand.

Xiah just stared as Iqa slowly disappear with Masao.

“Why is it I always end up watching you leave?” Xiah asked Iqa in his mind.

“Who is that friend of yours? How come she's so close to Matsuda? Is she a model?” The boys' manager asked.

“Yes . . . . she's a model, singer and an actress back in her country,” Max replied.

“Oh . . . . Well . . . she must be very good then . . . to have Masao offer her to model for him like that . . . .” their manager commented.

“Do you think we'll be able to see her again?” Xiah suddenly asked out loud.

Everyone at the table all looked at Xiah. He was still looking at the door of the restaurant as if expecting to see Iqa walk in again.

“Better try and tame your heart . . . . Xiah . . . . She's way out of your league . . . . A relation ship with that kind of girl will just bring you trouble. . . . .” their manager said as an advice.

Xiah just nodded. . . . but deep in his heart he knew . . . . it was already too late . . . . his heart already belonged to her.