Chapter 8

A Star For A Star
The next day . . . .

It was only 7 o' clock in the morning . . . . but the DBSK boys' manager had already arrived at the boys' apartment. He was instructed to prepare Xiah for his so-called date with Moniqa, by none other than the president of both Avex Trax and SM Entertainment.

"Hyung . . . . why are you here so early in the morning?" Max had asked their manager.

"I was told to help prepare Xiah with his date today. . . . . All your schedules have been cleared so that his date won't be affected. So basically all of you are free to do whatever you want today,” their manager had said.

The other DBSK boys all looked at each other . . . . then suddenly they all cheered. They were very happy . . . . They were going to have a day off . . . . and they could do anything they want.

“I am going to sleep the whole afternoon,” Max said with a smile on his lips.

“I am going to cook a new recipe that I have been wanting to try out,” Jaejoong said.

“We're going to watch a movie,” U-Know and Micky exclaimed in unison.

“As for me . . . . I . . . . I . . . .” Xiah had started to say something when his friends interrupted him.

“You . . . . You . . . . You are going on a date!” Micky had suddenly exclaimed with a big laugh. Max, Jaejoong and U-Know started to laugh as well.

Xiah suddenly blushed as Micky and the other DBSK members all started to . But he was very happy and was already anticipating his date with Moniqa. The other DBSK boys could easily tell that he was very happy and was very much excited as well.

The boys' manager just watched as they all teased one another. He loved the boys liked his own sons and he wanted the best for them. How he wanted to always protect them and give them the best things that life could possibly give them.

He was very unhappy that something was now threatening the very successful careers of his boys. He didn't want anything . . . . especially someone to destroy what they have worked hard for so many years. He didn't actually blamed or disliked Moniqa . . . . In fact, he found her a very nice and charming girl. But somehow he could feel that she could easily attract the DBSK boys. And that was the main reason he didn't want her to get close to the boys. And especially after learning, she was also an artist . . . . He already concluded that she was really trouble for the DBSK boys.

And now . . . . watching the DBSK boys tease Xiah. He already knew that Xiah might really have special feelings for Moniqa.

The DBSK boys' manager sighed. He couldn't do anything anymore. Xiah was free to like and love anyone he liked. He had no right to control Xiah's feelings. Again he looked at the DBSK boys, all he could do now was just help them in the best way that he can.

“Hyung . . . is going on a date!” Max teased Xiah.

Xiah just smiled.

“He's not even complaining about our constant teasing . . . He's just smiling . . . .Ph! This is driving me crazy,” Micky said with a big laugh.

“The reason why Xiah is smiling is because he's so happy that he's finally going on a date . . .” Jaejoong also teased Xiah.

“Yes . . . . he's going on his very . . . . first date,” Micky added with a laugh.

“Hey! It's not my first date,” Xiah protested.

“Oh?” Micky asked with a big grin on his face.

“Hey! . . . That's enough. You're all going to make Xiah . . . . cry . . . .” U-Know said as if serious at first but then started laughing at the end also.

“Poor hyung . . . .” Max uttered.

“Just don't forget to be good to her . . . .” Jaejoong suddenly said seriously.

“She's a nice girl . . . So you should treat her nicely,” U-Know also said.

“Hyung . . . . be sweet to her okay?” Max said with a sweet smile.

“Remember . . . . Don't bite!” Micky said again with a laugh.

As soon as the other DBSK boys heard what Micky had said. They all started laughing again.

Xiah was speechless. He was blushing again because of what Micky had said.

“Okay . . . .boys . . . that's enough. Xiah, you're supposed to pick up Moniqa in her new apartment at 9 am. A car and a driver has been assigned to you. Then the two of you will be having breakfast at a restaurant. After breakfast, the two of you will have the whole morning and afternoon to yourselves. You can both decide where you want to go. Just tell the driver the place and he will take you there. Just make sure . . . . you show at the hotel I told you earlier for dinner. Then after dinner . . . you can still stay with her until 10 pm. After that . . . you're supposed to bring her home to her apartment. Then after you've brought her home . . .I expect you to be back here by 11:30 pm okay? You still have a full packed schedule tomorrow . . .” the DBSK boys' manager had elaborated every detail of Xiah's itinerary for the day.

Xiah was totally taken by surprise by what he heard. He was given the chance to be with Iqa from morning until late evening. His heart was already jumping with joy. Somehow he couldn't hide the joy he was feeling. And unconsciously, a smile suddenly appeared on his lips.

Their manager had instantly noticed Xiah's reaction. “I can see you're not even complaining . . . . and you're actually very happy about it,” he said.

Xiah just smiled at their manager.

“Get dress already . . . . We don't want you to be late on your first date . . . “ the older man said to Xiah with a hidden smile on his lips.

Xiah together with the other DBSK boys started to get ready for his arranged date with Moniqa. While he was preparing . . . . he couldn't stop himself from feeling very nervous. He was . . . . nervous that he wouldn't be able to act normal once he was already with her . . . . nervous that he wouldn't be able to find the right words to say . . . . nervous that he wouldn't be able to hide his true feelings once he was alone with her.

Xiah tried to burhs all his fears aside. He was determined to make this day a very special and memorable day for both of them. He wanted to make himself believe that he was actually going out with her because they both liked each other. He wanted to make believe . . . . even for one day . . . . that Moniqa really belonged to him.

“Xiah . . . .it's time to go. Moniqa is already waiting at her apartment,” their manager said.

Xiah closed his eyes. “ Please help me to make this day a special one for both of us,” he silently prayed.