Chapter 19

Live and Let Die

"Yeah, I'll be hear at 8. Look for me!" Choi said as he dropped Yubin and Seungri, who was in choir too, off at the school.

"I'll be looking for you!!" Yubin waved goodbye to Choi and walked into the building with Seungri.

Choi looked down at his watch. 5:32. Choi sighed and pulled out of the school's parking lot. He didn't have much time. He needed to change, buy flowers, and what else should he do?

He rushed home and changed into a nice suit like outfit. He grabbed a nice black, jacket and walked out of his house. He jumped in his car and pulled out of his house. He was about ten minutes away from his house when he realized a car was behind him. He shrugged it off as nothing. Just another car.

He stopped at a gas station and filled his car with gas. He noticed the car the was behind him had pulled into a diner across the street from the gas station. "Coincidence." Choi laughed. He was starting to feel nervous, though.

After he filled the car with gas he walked down the street to a local flower boutique. "Uhm, I wanna get some flowers for this girl, but I don't know what kind I should get." Choi told the little old lady in the shop.

"Ah! Roses are always a nice pick!" The little old lady showed Choi some roses. There were white, pink, and red ones.

"Hmmm," Choi picked eleven roses out from the vases they were being held in. "Do you have a fake one?" Choi asked the little old lady.

"Yes!" The lady pulled out a fake rose from behind the desk and handed it to Choi. The rose looked really real. "Going to say I will love you until the last rose dies, huh?" The lady chuckled.

"Yeah, I know its kind of a cliche, but I've got no other ideas." Choi scratched the back of his head. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that car. It was parked near the boutique. Conveniently located under some trees.

"Well that will be 14.95." The lady said as she tapped on the register. Choi was oblivious to what she had said. He looked at the car. As if the drivers knew Choi saw them, they pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. "Excuse me, son..." The lady said, trying to get Choi's attention.

Choi shook his head and looked at the lady. Then at the register. Small green numbers shined on the little screen on the register. "Oh," Choi reached in his back pocket and pulled out three fives. "Keep the change." He said and gathered up the roses and walked back to the gas station where his car was.

He got in the car and put his keys in the ignition. He hesitated for a moment. Then he pushed the keys away from him. The engine hummed. Choi let out a sigh of relief and pulled out of the gas station.

He looked at the LCD clock on his radio. 7:36. "Shoot. I gotta hurry." Choi pressed down on the gas peddle a little bit. His car increased in speed. Choi looked around outside to see if there were any highway patrol cars out. There were none. Choi looked in his rear view mirror and saw a car following close behind him.

It was that same black car. The lights were off and the windshield was darkened. Choi couldn't see who was driving it. "Who the hell is this?" Choi asked himself.

Choi pressed on the gas peddle harder. The driver behind him did the same. The car behind Choi sped up more. It hit Choi's fender. Choi lost control of his car for a moment. When he regained control he pulled over on the side of the road. The car behind him did the same.

Choi got out of his car and walked over to the other car. The windows were tinted and it was hard to see who was in the car. "Hey! What the was that!" Choi yelled.

The four doors opened and four big guys got out. "Choi Seunghyun?" One of the big men asked.

"Who are you?" Choi asked. He was an expert fighter at hand to hand combat, but these guys clearly over powered him.

Two of the men grabbed Choi. Choi tried fighting back but the two men were to strong. The guy that talked walked up to Choi and punched him in his stomach. Then in his face. Choi winced in pain. He tried his hardest to fight back, but it wasn't going to happen. The man continued to punch Choi.

Choi's vision was becoming blurred. Everything was becoming black. Choi could barely make out what was going on. He could barely see three inches in front of him.

"Thats enough!" A voice echoed in Choi's ears. He looked towards the voice. There was a blurry dark shape walking towards him. The shape bent down and was just centimeters from Choi's face.

"Jiyong!" Choi spat out some blood. A few droplets of blood landed on Jiyong's face. He wiped it away with his hand.

"Tst, you should have stayed away from Yubin." Jiyong shook his head. Then he looked at Choi. His face serious and scary.

Choi opened his mouth to say something, but Jiyong stopped him by hitting him upside the head with a blunt object. Choi blinked quickly. Everything went dark.

"Put him in the back of the trunk." Jiyong said as he got back in the car.