SANA

It All Started at Platform 9 3/4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V: SANA

 

"My detention punishment is over now." Jeongyeon happily said.

 

"That's nice we can finally hangout with you again." Momo said as she munched her breakfast.

 

Currently they are at the Great Hall. Again Jeongyeon is sitting with them at the Hufflepuff table. Since the detention, Jeongyeon was mostly alone or was choosing to isolate herself. The Hufflepuffs obviously noticed it since Jeongyeon is sitting alone in the Gryffindor table either reading or writing while she ate. Both of them are concerned with Jeongyeon especially during those times. 

 

"It looks like you didn't get enough sleep, Jeongie." Sana chripped. Momo nodded her head to indicated that she also noticed it.

 

"Yeah...last night was...it was stressful." Jeongyeon said as she took a piece of toast and placed it on her plate.

 

"Wanna talk about it?" Sana asked.

 

"If you want me to talk to you how we almost became giant spider dinner then okay." Jeongyeon said. The two girls covered their mouths in shock.

 

"You're not lying are you?" Sana asked reluctantly.

 

"Yeah. I mean I have never seen a giant spider." Momo said her eyes are still wide in shock.

 

"Momo, I asked Jeongyeon if she's not lying. I didn't ask her if she's lying" Sana whispered. Then Momo just realized it.

 

"Want me to show you, Momo?" Jeongyeon took a bite from her toast. "Meet me by Hagrid's Hut after dinner." Jeongyeon nonchalantly replied as she continued to eat her toast.

 

"No. I'm just joking. Of course I believe you. You're my friend!" Momo smiled as she pretends to retract her statements after Jeongyeon's calm yet unnerving invitation.

 

"Here say ahhh" Jeongyeon offered Momo some toast. Sana also joined and asked Jeongyeon for some. She also fed Sana some toast.

 

They were eating breakfast in comfortable silence with banters thrown from time to time. Sana missed Jeongyeon so much even though it was just for 3 days. Honestly, it was sad without Jeongyeon. Momo isn't as responsive as Jeongyeon with her jokes but she's used to it at this point. Sana still keeps clinging around Momo from time to time because she really loves her friends. If you ask Sana who is more fun to be with she would answer no one because she's the fun and not them. Jeongyeon likes pinching Sana's cheeks a lot because she looks like a rat. She's unsure if she should be offended or not.

 

"Sana, I really miss you face. It reminds me of a rat." Jeongyeon said out of no where.

 

"Eh! That's rude." Sana pretends to be mad by playfully hitting Jeongyeon on the arm. Momo laughs with Jeongyeon.

 

"At least I'm the cutest between the three of us." Sana pouted as she boasted herself. Jeongyeon and Momo laughed harder.

 

"Now that's really being rude." Sana hits Jeongyeon again.

 

"What? Stop hitting me. Hit Momo too! She's laughing as well." Jeongyeon protested.

 

"She's too far." Sana hits Jeongyeon for the last time.

 

"Okay that's it. I though Hufflepuffs are friendly but I am being attacked." Jeongyeon took her plate as she pretends to leave.

 

"You can leave now, Jeong. Stop leeching of Hufflepuff's breakfast." Momo savagely replied which made Sana laugh. Jeongyeon was shocked by Momo's statement.

 

"Woah. woah. Okay. I honestly came here to have a good time but I'm honestly feeling attacked right now." Jeongyeon dramatically clutched her chest.

 

"Bye." Momo waved as she gave her signature smile which imitates Professor Park, the professor for muggle music.

 

"Hufflepuffs are rude." Jeongyeon dramatically with spite to the two.

 

"Gryffindors are leeching off Hufflepuff's food." Momo said.

 

"Hey, I don't!" Jeongyeon said. The trio laughed louder as Jeongyeon returned the half eaten toast. "You can have your bread." Jeongyeon walked way but instead of sitting to the Gryffindor table she sat across Momo and Sana.

 

"The Gryffindor table is over there, in case you are lost." Sana said as she pointed the Gryffindor table. Jeongyeon took the half eaten toast back. 

 

"I know I'm just taking my toast back." Jeongyeon stood up. "Anyway, See you in class." she then head towards the door of the Great Hall.

 

Sana really enjoys the banter between Jeongyeon and Momo. It is like they are sharing on brain cell every time they try to "argue". Usually, whenever Jeongyeon is talking Momo would say something random and it will start into a debate that only Jeongyeon and Momo will understand. She really finds the two really entertaining. It made her remember her dad before he was assigned to work in America with the MACUSA. She misses her dad a lot.

 

"Momo, isn't Jeongyeon's birthday tomorrow?" Sana asked the other Hufflepuff who is about to get more  food on her plate.

 

"Yeah, why?" Momo said as she took a sip of water from her goblet. "You forgot Jeongyeon's birthday!? Oh no, what a shame." Momo joking said.

 

"No, idiot! Her birthday on the Halloween feast!" Sana exclaimed. Momo is still trying to figure out what is going on.

 

"And? What about it?" Momo asked with genuine confusion.

 

"It means we need to give her a gift, Momo!" Sana said but Momo's brain is still loading. Sana mentally slaps her face.

 

"AH! Okay. But what give do we give her? We are not allowed at Hogsmede." Momo said.

 

"Also your birthday is also near Jeongyeon's birthday....Wait I know now! We can throw a party!" Sana exclaimed. Shaking Momo in excitement.

 

"How do you do that? I mean this is Hogwarts were are we going to set that?" Momo asked. It made Sana think for a while because Momo is right where are you throwing a party in Hogwarts.

 

"I'll go ask Nayeon-unnie for help. She knows Jeongyeon." Sana said proudly.

 

"Sana, you can just ask her sister instead. She knows her more than Nayeon-unnie." Momo stated.

 

"Eh. Whatever. I'm just going to talk to Nayeon-unnie its easier. Also Jeongyeon's sister is a prefect and I'm scared." Sana said.

 

"Pfft. Wimp." Momo whispered as she puts the goblet between her lips.

 

"EH! I heard that, Momoring!" Sana pouts but Momo continued eating her breakfast.

 

The day went by and based on Sana's observation, Jeongyeon is back to her normal self although the topic of spiders makes the Gryffindor flinch. Sana isn't sure about the birthday party to throw for Jeongyeon's birthday. The work needed to get a party organized is too much for a first year let alone to do it with no help from the faculty. Knowing Flitch, the grumpy housekeeper of Hogwarts, Sana will not hear the end of it. Sana is currently alone sitting on the bench by at the Clocktower Pavilion. This is one of her favorite places because of the small fountain thing on the center and also the large clock overlooking the pavilion. 

 

Jeongyeon and Momo are currently at the library cramming their Charms homework and reviewing for Potions. Sana didn't come with them because she wants to talk to Nayeon about Jeongyeon's supposed birthday party even though it is an unsure project but Sana's open for new ideas. Unfortunately for the Hufflepuff, she can't find Nayeon even after wandering around the castle. By that meaning, she just looked for Nayeon in the first floor not daring to go up Hogwarts is 7 floors up with rotating stairs. Sana thinks doing that just to find one person is suicide. So here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter