CHARACTER WANDS

It All Started at Platform 9 3/4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TWICE WANDS

 

(According to the HP lore this is where they base the what kind of wood the wand is made of)

 

 

IM NAYEON

-Born September 22

-Height: 163cm/5'4

-Wand wood: Hazel

-Wand length: 10 1/2 inches

-Wand core: Dragon Heartstring

-Flexibility: Firm

-Notes: Okay so I think Nayeon's wand will be more on the flamboyant type that compliments her personality. Long wands tend to gravitate towards people who have strong and loud personalities.Nayeon is an outgoing, extroverted, and loves the attention at the same time is very adaptive, empathetic yet strong willd. She can go with the flow but will not stand for any mistreatment of her friends and will protect them. Her strong willed personality fits both the characteristics of the core, Dragon Heartstring core are known to be powerful but at the same time quite temperamental but it does suit her strong aura. Hazel wand wood are loyal to their owners just like Nayeon's loyality to her friends. 

 

YOO JEONGYEON

-Born: November 1

-Height: 169cm/5'7

-Wand wood:Red Oak

-Wand length: 10 inches

-Wand core: Dragon Heartstrings

-Flexibility: Springy

-Notes: So I've decided not to follow Jeongyeon's birth wood on this one because I also have the list from the Harry Potter Wiki about all the woods used in wands and there are no notable characteristics JK Rowling put on Reed. Instead I found that Red Oak suit Jeongyeon better as according to the Wiki "Its ideal master is light of touch, quick-witted and adaptable, often the creator of distinctive spells, and good person to have beside in a fight. Red oak wands are, in Ollivander's opinion, among the most handsome." When I read the description I knew that is what Jeongyeon's wand should be.

 

HIRAI MOMO

-Born: November 9

-Height: 167cm/5'6

-Wand wood: Cherry

-Wand length: 9 1/3 inches

-Wand core: Unicorn Hair

-Flexibility: Nice and supple

-Notes: Again same with Jeongyeon, Reed isn't really given a specific characteristic so I didn't use it however Cherry is wha I think bes suited  for Momo. According to Wiki, Cherry made Wands are very powerful no matter the core of the wand. It only chooses someone who have great self-control and strength of mind. I think Momo best suit that because I think people often forget how much self-control and strength of mind Momo possess (in real life). Also I find it fitting that she is Japanese and according to the Wiki, Japanese students often seek for a Cherry wand. Also Unicorn Hair core is quite weak but the wood compensates for it. It also perfectly balance power and grace just like how Momo dance in real life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter