Little steps

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun took Moonbyul home and she met Jin.

The nurse treated her really well but then showed how much he cared about his boss and asked what happened.

The short-haired one smiled and patted the male's face before sitting carefully on the couch and telling him everything.

_____ Oh! Thank God you were there, Mrs. Kim! I told her a dozen times to take me but you know how stubborn somebody can be.

Laughing, the neurosurgeon responded:

____ I do know pretty well...Anyway, just call me Yongsun. We should become closer.

____ I beg your pardon? Don't you think you are feeling too confident? I haven't answered you yet.____ Moonbyul lifted her eyebrow.

The black-haired woman shrugged and made a funny face to the male nurse, who held his laughter.

____ Oops! Sorry, darling.____ Yongsun murmured with tenderness.

The formed cardio doctor invited the brunette to sit next to her and asked her employee:

_____ Sweetie. Would you leave us alone, please? 

Jin nodded affirmatively and mouthed to Yongsun:

____ Good luck!

The older woman mouthed a "thank you" before the guy went to the kitchen.

Moonbyul held Yongsun's hand and went straight to the point:

____ I don't wanna get married. I'm still upset with you but I also miss you. There is no point in denying that I am in love with you. So...if you are willing to stay with me against all the odds, let's do it.

Considering the brown-haired woman's words, the neuro God replied:

_____ Alright, no wedding but....when can I move in?

_____ What?____ Moonbyul laughed with amusement.

_____ I miss you too much. I want to sleep with you in my arms and wake up beside you. Come on, Byul-ah! Don't take this away from me.____ The older one pouted.

Unable to hold her smile, Moonbyul pulled the brunette by the collar and placed a peck on her lips.

____ Who would've thought you could be the clingy one? Such a baby...

____ I'm your baby.____ Yongsun kissed her back.

____ Damn! Stop being freaking cute, woman!____ The handsome one squeezed her lover's cheek.

_____ Why should I?____ The physician stuck her tongue out.

_____ You drive me crazy. You know that, don't you?_____ Moonbyul giggled and bit Yongsun's lips.

Caressing Moonbyul's short hair, the surgeon sighed and commented:

_____ You are so y and pretty! Did you know that?

_____ Obviously!____ The former doctor smirked.

_____ Hahahahahaha... Annoying .

_____ Thank you.

_____ I'm spending the night.____ Yongsun said while looking inside her lover's eyes.

_____ Says who?_____ Moonb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter