Getting better to get worse

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin and Wheein were feeling optimistic after watching their best friend having great results for the following month.

The chief of the hospital was able to work better while having her heart lighter and she even gave herself the chance to have a date with the love of her life after a long time.

Wheein was also so hopeful that she bought Moonbyul's favorite snacks and threw her a small party.

Trying to please the cute head of peds, the purple-haired woman kept to herself that she was starting to feel bad again.

However, the neuro God had been monitoring her up close, and nothing went unnoticed by Kim Yongsun.

After Wheein's party, the neurosurgeon looked for Moonbyul and said:

_____ I think it's time we redo your exams...

The handsome pretty head of the cardio department had a faint smile when she said:

_____ You also think it's back, right? My inner monster.....

_____ I don't work with assumptions, Byul-Yi. But I work with facts. That's why I am suggesting the tests.

_____ I know. You are right. Would you mind if we do this late at night?

_____ You are a very wise woman. Will it be practical to hide things from your best friends, who happen to be physicians as well?

_____ I won't hide the results. It's just a way of having less pressure for now._____ Moonbyul sighed.

_____ I understand...

_____ Ah, so insensitive of my part. If you are not working tonight, we can do it some other time.

_____ No, It's fine by me. Actually, I don't feel like myself whenever I am chilling at home.

The charming cardio physician smiled and teased:

_____ You are such a workaholic! How do you find time to date?

_____ I don't. That's why I got divorced twice._____ Yongsun spoke in an upset way.

_____Oh...I'm so sorry. I should stop making jokes like that. It's inappropriate...

_____ Byul-Yi..._____ The dark-haired gorgeous woman called the other one.

_____ Yeah...?

_____ Relax. I'll tell you when you do something I don't find acceptable.

The purple-haired woman liked the way the neuro surgeon was bluntly honest.

She also found Yongsun extremely attractive but that was something she would not let grown inside of her.

Shaking the head, Moonbyul smiled and said:

_____ I wouldn't expect less from you. Anyway, thank you in advance for keeping the secret for now and for doing that in your free time.

_____ Don't mention it. Just make sure to be in the hospital at 10 pm. Meet me in front of my office.

_____ Deal.

They shared a look of understanding and parted ways.

____ x ____

The tumor was growing back near the area Yongsun had extracted it and now the speed of the growth was scary even for the neuro God.

Dealing with a rare case was challenging because the physician didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter