Bitter pills

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ Yongsun-ah....I don't need to remind you that is not ethical that a doctor sleeps with their patient.____ The psychiatrist said with concern.

_____ We haven't slept together._____ The brunette responded in a calm way.

_____ But you just said that you two ended up in the shower..._____ The female was confused.

Sighing deeply, the neuro God leaned against the window and crossed her arms while explaining:

_____ We did. And I am pretty sure that she wanted as much as I did. But we weren't ready to move that fast from a couple of kisses to such an intimate moment. Byul-Yi is emotionally fragile, having low self-esteem. And I don't want her to think I am doing anything for pity.

____ Aren't you?

_____ Of course not! First of all, I could never. Second, I am head over heels...____ Yongsun confessed and covered her eyes.

_____ Do you feel ashamed?____ The doctor poked the bear.

The brunette glared at her old-time shrink and responded with a bit of rage:

_____ Why would I? It's not a crime to fall in love? you and your ethics!

A bit surprised, the woman softened her voice:

_____ It is still a problem, honey. And you know it.

Showing signs of fragility, the dark-haired woman murmured:

_____ I don't wanna lose her. I can't let her all by herself...

_____ You don't have to. But you know you will have to make a choice. Sooner or later. As a woman or as a doctor.

The physician bit her lips and tasted blood in .

_____ I don't know why I still pay you. You were supposed to help me feel better. Not a bag of garbage.

_____ Don't be silly. You know that's not my job.____ The friend smiled.

Massaging the forehead, Yongsun mumbled:

_____ It should be...

_____ How many professionals move to be available every time their client needs?

_____ I should have hired a instead. At least I would have a temporary satisfaction.

_____ Silly....

Checking the time, the brunette had to hurry up because she remembered there would be a meeting between doctors at the hospital in less than 40 minutes.

She had turned her sessions with the shrink into a daily routine to be able to cope with all the extra work and with Moonbyul's situation.

Those talks made her arrive a bit calmer at her department for the last year.

Today it had not made much effect though.

So many eyes turned to glance at the neuro God when she entered the conference room that she wondered if their curiosity was because of who she was or because of Moonbyul's case.

Noticing the black-haired woman's discomfort, Wheein waved and pointed at an empty chair beside her.

Wasting no time, Yongsun found a way to excuse herself before two male doctors started sharing what they considered challenging cases.

The 41-year-old woman sat next to the head of peds and realized how pale Wheein was.

_____ Are you alright, honey?

_____ I don't know how to answer without sounding like an attention seeker._____ The cute one faked a smile.

_____ Jung Wheein, You work 7 days a week, 16 hours a day. Your life is taking care of others. There is not a single part of your body or soul that can be considered selfish. So don't be silly._____ Yongsun said with a tender voice.

Sighing deeply,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter