Roller coaster

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had been feeling relatively well for the last four months. Until the first epileptic seizure.

The 40-year-old woman had regained confidence to speak and to walk around the neighborhood and she was taking that opportunity to keep active.

It was hard for Moonbyul to go to the gym. So she was enjoying the daily walks and the beautiful views.

That Monday started nicely as the heart surgeon woke up early, had a healthy breakfast, and left the house around 7 am to be able to enjoy the sun before it got too strong.

The brown-haired woman took a 20-minute-walk and got back home.

She was taking off her shoes when the seizure started.

Taken by surprise, the female tried to hold the back of the sofa but her body lost control and she fell down and hit the head on the floor.

The nurse and the physiotherapist hired by Yongsun arrived a couple of minutes later and called an ambulance.

As Yongsun was not in town, another neurosurgeon took care of the famous cardio doctor and asked for a bunch of tests.

The chief panicked and called the Neuro God, who was in a conference in Japan.

Yongsun explained she wouldn't be able to get back before the next 12 hours. But she talked to the other doctor on the phone and instructed him about some things.

The tests confirmed that Moonbyul was having epileptic crises and Wheein cried because her friend didn't stop being ed by destiny.

When the brown-haired woman woke up, she realized she was in the hospital and she remembered falling in her living room.

Filled with rage, Moonbyul struggled to stand up but grabbed a vase with flowers and smashed it against the wall.

2 nurses ran inside the room and tried to calm her down by holding her arms, which made things worse.

The doctor was called and tried to give the famous physician some sedative. However, she demanded to be discharged and the man needed to summon Hyejin.

When the chief arrived, the whole floor was a circus.

Some employees and patients were gathering in the corridor and everybody could listen to the head of cardio screaming because the nurses kept trying to sedate her.

Extremely furious, Ahn Hyejin called her staff out and they immediately made the patients go to their own rooms, and each employee headed to their places.

When the brunette saw how desperate her best friend was, Hyejin felt even angrier.

_____ How can nobody be emotionally prepared to deal with the patient? Where have you all gotten your degrees?

_____ Ma'am, I'm sorry. She is unstable. We need to give her some sedative._____ The male doctor tried to reason.

_____ Just get out of here! All of you!_____ The chief raised her voice and slapped the door.

The nurses and the physician widened their eyes and obeyed right after.

Moonbyul looked around, trying to find her clothes, and said:

_____ I'm sorry I made a scene. I just want to go home. No more hospitals.

_____ It's okay, sweetie. I understand your panic while waking up in a hospital bed again. But don't worry. It's nothing big. It's manageable. All you gotta do is take some pills to control epilepsy._____ Hyejin spoke with tenderness.

Staring at her childhood friend, the brown-haired woman became angry again.

_____ Mana....geable???!  My bo...dy sabotages me every day. No life....and no death. You call this ma

....ma... na...geable?

_____ I can't imagine how hard it is, Byul-Yi. But this is really nothing compared to everything you've faced so far.____ The younger woman really believed those words.

______ Of course you can't imagine. You have a normal life. Mine is falling apart._____ The older one was getting dressed with some difficulty.

_____ Darling, you survived cancer....____ Hyejin held herself not to go help because she knew her friend wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter