Sunflower

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two more years had passed and Moonbyul's second book was also a best seller.

The former heart surgeon had started a program to help terminal patients or those with severe diseases.

It was an emotional support program, even though she also donated a huge amount of money earned with the books to the treatment of the illnesses.

Now and then, Moonbyul would visit hospitals and talk to people to share her experience and give them some tenderness.

After seven years far from the surgery room, the woman realized that what she loved the most was comforting people.

Yongsun had slowly quit the direct practice of medicine and started dedicating herself to study rare cases and how to increase the chances of survival of those people.

Although the neuro God constantly received tempting job offers, she was happy working at her own pace and having time to enjoy the love of her life.

After selling the hospital, Hyejin kept working there for the following years to help the transition of the team. But the brunette would never get back home after 4 pm. Otherwise, the wife would scold her.

Wheein became the role model of the perfect mother and didn't surprise anyone.

Somang had celebrated his 5th birthday and the boy was learning to read with his mothers at home.

Moonbyul also loved teaching the boy things and he was crazy about his godmother.

They were all a big family and it was common that the four women and the child spent time together in one of the couples' houses.

Even though Wheein and Hyejin were the ones who usually organized their parties and family gatherings, Yongsun had been insisting that she would take care of their Year-end festivities this time.

The brunette didn't ask anyone's opinion. Instead, she informed that they would take a trip to South America one week before Moonbyul's birthday.

The other three women got extremely surprised but nobody complained.

In fact, Hyejin had always dreamed of visiting some countries in Latin America and she was fine with any destination.

Moonbyul knew it was Summer in that part of the world and lately, the former surgeon had developed a certain pleasure in sitting under the sun. So she liked her lover's choice.

Wheein was also extremely excited because Jin showed her some pictures of his previous trips to Chile with his boyfriend.

Of course, Yongsun included Moonbyul's assistant in their group and they would meet his boyfriend Carlos in Santiago.

The guy knew all of Latin America and he had lived in Argentina and Uruguay before visiting Chile.

The four women and little Somang got a private flight but still suffered due to the extremely long trip.

When they reached Santiago, Yongsun told them that they would spend 2 or 3 days in the capital before moving on.

Moonbyul laughed with all the mystery. However, she was enchanted by her lover's detailed plans.

The jetlag affected the group to the point that they needed to sleep a whole day before they had the energy to go out.

Carlos visited them at the hotel and took Wheein and Hyejin for a ride.

The little boy preferred to stay with his godmother and Yongsun.

Feeling recharged, the handsome woman enjoyed some tourist attractions on the following day.

Jin, Carlos, and the neuro God kept whispering things to one another, which arose Somang's curiosity.

Smiling, the neurosurgeon told him they were planning a big surprise for Moonbyul and the 5-year-old boy clapped hands with excitement.

On the third day, the group caught a flight to Puerto Varas and arrived there in less than 2 hours.

Both Wheein and Moonbyul fell in love with the place and got shocked when Carlos asked them to wait while he rented a car.

____ Why do we need a car? Let's take a cab to the hotel.____ Hyejin suggested.

____ Ah, we aren't staying here. And it's better if we have a car instead of depending on a stranger.____ Yongsun responded with an enigmatic smile.

The former chief of the hospital  murmured to Moonbyul:

_____ I need you to make sure your wife doesn't drag us to a forest. Or to any other dangerous place.

Giggling, the charming brown-haired woman shook her head and replied:

_____ My "wife" is a genius. She would never put us at risk.

_____ Whipped...____ The stunning brunette rolled her eyes and walked towards Wheein and their son.

Jin's boyfriend just needed to cross the street to get them a vehicle and 10 minutes later, the group was in their seats.

_____ So...How long until we can shower?____ Wheein asked in a good mood.

_____ 30 more minutes and everybody will be able to relax.____ Carlos winked and glanced at Yongsun.

_____ x _____

They were in the South of Chile and Llanquihue was a small city surrounded by lakes. 

Hyejin and Wheein sighed with administration and their boy jumped on their laps while asking if they could swim.

As the car took a turn and they cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter