Knocking heads

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul felt a sharp pain in her head. But not the type that had been making her life hell. This was due to a cut she got when her body collapsed on the floor.

The purple-haired woman heard a sensual and deep voice arguing with the Chief of the hospital, who happened to be her best friend Hyejin.

The two women were trying to keep their chat in a very discreet volume, but the Head of cardio could hear some of it and it was enough to make her blood boil.

"You clearly used that proposal to attract me to this hospital while having second intentions, Ms. Ahn. I am not an ordinary physician. This woman obviously has a severe condition. I don't even need to check her charts to see it. How the hell did you allow her to keep working?"

Moonbyul gritted her teeth, ready to jump on that arrogant piece of . However, her curiosity was winning.

" Calm down, Ms. Kim. I invited you to command the Neuro department because my hospital has the means to provide everything I said and because we try to have the best of the best for our patients. Don't assume things without getting to know the facts".

The Cardio genius smirked, satisfied that her best friend didn't bend over for the Neuro God.

" It is very suspicious that your celebrity, your star that acts more like a clown than a doctor, showed up in front of us right on time to faint next to me".

Moonbyul breathed heavily and tried to sit. However, her eyes got blurry and she felt dizzy.

____ I'm sorry. What??? Hyejin-ah, what kind of bull am I listening to? And I can't believe you didn't keep your word.

_____ Byul-Yi.... How are you feeling?____ The y woman softened her eyes and held the purple-haired doctor's hand.

____ It is not relevant to my question. Why is this woman insulting me and talking behind my back?

Kim Yongsun got a bit embarrassed because the other woman heard her speaking those things. However, the brunette controlled her facial expression and declared:

_____ In my professional opinion, I think you should rest and avoid any kind of excitement. Which is your real condition?

_____ It doesn't concern you.____ Moonbyul said coldly.

Hyejin ignored her friend and spoke to the neuro God:

_____ She has a tumor in the back of her head. It's malignant...

_____ HYEJIN-AH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME! I...You are not allowed to share personal information....____ Moonbyul got of the hospital bad but her legs betrayed her.

Yongsun moved fast and put her in bed again, very carefully.

_____ Ms. Moon, your reputation precedes you. You are famous not only for your talent but also for acting carelessly. Hear me out. I'm not the enemy. And if you were healthy, you wouldn't be fighting me.

The purple-haired woman sighed and replied:

_____ You are not cutting me. I know people made you believe you are a God, but I have a 3 or 4% of chance to survive. And you probably know the percentage for damage in case of surgery. There is no way I'm going to risk my functional brain turning into a vegetable.

Yongsun inhaled and exhaled and kept silent for a while, considering everything she heard. Then, the brunette spoke:

_____ I'm not God. Actually, I don't believe in anything apart from Science. However, I am a person that has dedicated the whole life to medicine. I don't like to lose and that's how I reached a very high number of successful surgeries. If someone can help you, this person is me. Your boss is trying her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter