Struggle

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was on the verge of a breakdown and that had never happened before in her life.

The 40-year-old physician didn't know why that case messed her up so much but it did.

It was not about doubting herself or anything like that. However, she was afraid of failing with the purple-haired woman.

Gathering all her strength to put on a poker face, the gorgeous brunette entered Moonbyul's room and saw the skinny and handsome patient smile with the whole face.

Yongsun suddenly understood why the head of cardio had the love of half of the hospital or more.

Even though they had been in contact for the last 8 months due to that difficult circumstance, that was the first time she saw Moonbyul's starry eyes.

The colleague had gone through ups and downs, which was totally understandable.

That sudden bright mood wasn't though. And the neuro God realized that Moonbyul was doing that for her.

The purple-haired woman welcomed her doctor and declared:

_____ I'm ready, doc! It feels y having such powerful hands in my brain.

_____ Byul-Yi....I don't know if it's the best moment for this kind of joke...

_____ If not now, then when? Life is too short, Yong. Don't be such a yeba.

_____ Yeba???____ The dark-haired one had a puzzled expression.

_____ Come closer and I'll explain._____ The head of cardio said in a sassy way.

Yongsun was too anxious to suspect anything. So she did as the younger one asked.

_____ Pretty and stupid. You are just the first one.

Moonbyul pulled the physician by the collar and gave a peck on her lips.

Although the brunette was not expecting that, she opened by reflex and they both followed a sudden desire and kissed for real.

Yongsun's heart raced like a formula one car and she panicked.

Trying not to make Moonbyul feel bad, the neuro God broke their contact without saying anything.

On the other hand, the purple-haired one laughed awkwardly and murmured:

_____ I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I promise I don't harass people. Especially co-workers.

_____ Don't worry, Byul-Yi. No harm done.

Yongsun blushed when she said that because she was lying a tiny bit. After all, that kiss made her knees weak.

A couple of minutes later, someone knocked at the door and the two women saw the chief and Wheein come inside.

Moonbyul's best friends tried to keep a light and hopeful mood in the environment and the handsome one did her best to help by cracking silly jokes and making cheesy comments.

One hour later, two nurses showed up and reminded the group that the surgery was scheduled to start in 30 minutes.

Wheein and Hyejin said farewell to their friend and Yongsun squeezed Moonbyul's hand with tenderness while saying they would meet again in a few minutes.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter