Prep

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was having a part of her hair shaved for the surgery. 

_____ I never thought of doing an undercut.____ The head of cardio joked.

Her boss and best friend Hyejin shook her head and sighed:

____ I wish you had taken action ages ago though.

Sticking her tongue out, the purple-haired woman declared:

_____ Speaking of which, I took some important decisions and I need that you both sign these papers for me. The lawyer is probably waiting outside. So if you can call him and his witness to see you signing...

Wheein slapped the bed and exclaimed:

_____ Stop acting as if you have already lost, damn it!

Moonbyul reached her loved friend's hand and responded:

_____ I'm not, sweetie. Yongsun is a genius and I am in perfect hands. I believe her. However, a smart person should always have a plan b. How would I feel if I woke up in any other dimension( in case there is an afterlife) and realized I left nothing for those who need it? All my hard work and the government get my money?

The chief and the head of peds exchanged a sad look and then Hyejin asked:

_____ Can we read it first?

_____Sure. I can sum it up though. This is my official will. As both of you have a comfortable life, I left you other stuff. Personal items that I thought you might like. I organized a plan to make my money go to children in need and some NGOs related to fight against children's cancer and other diseases._____ Moonbyul explained with a sweet smile.

Wheein caressed the older woman's cheek and smiled back.

_____ I love you so much, you !

_____ Hehehehehe. Thank you, Wheein-ah. I love you too. I love your hot woman too, in case it is not clear._____ The head of cardio winked at Hyejin.

Pouting, the chief of the hospital started reading the document to avoid crying. Then she handed it to her girlfriend while she went outside to call the lawyer and the notary.

The 2 professionals greeted the trio and waited that Wheein finished reading.

After that, Moonbyul asked for a pen and Wheein helped her friend by putting the document on a small table in the hospital bed.

The head of cardio signed it and handed her will to Wheein.

The cute young woman hesitated and then asked:

_____ Byul-Yi....Are you sure about the DNR?

Moonbyul glanced at Hyejin, her friend of whole life, and then to her second most important person and sighed:

_____ You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter