New perspectives

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years went by quickly and Moonbyul's book had become a bestseller.

The former cardio surgeon had a lot of help from her personal assistant Jin and her partner Yongsun to be able to conclude the book.

But in general, the handsome woman had recovered well from her illness.

Some things couldn't be fixed, like her left sight and some memory struggles to retain a huge amount of new information. 

So Moonbyul might never master any new course. Yet, her old knowledge found it's way back in her brain.

Due to the success of her book, in which the former physician explored not only her personal experience through cancer battle but also some of her most challenging cases as a doctor, a prestigious board of medicine in a top hospital in Europe invited her to join them as a consultant.

However, Moonbyul didn't miss the bureaucratic part of medicine. Just the human side of it. So she politely declined.

Yongsun avoided interfering in her girlfriend's decision. Nonetheless, she was glad that the charming woman didn't accept it.

Not because they would probably have to move to London or Berlin. 

She just knew Moonbyul had changed during the last few years and the taller one enjoyed the freedom to do whatever she wanted at the time she felt like.

And the thing the former doctor loved the most in recent years was spending time with her godson, Hyejin, and Wheein's little boy.

Somang was a quiet child. Except near his godmother.

Many times Wheein had to tell Moonbyul to stop setting fire on her son but the head of peds would end up grinning and melting with those two playing on the floor in the living room 

Hyejin and Wheein had a long battle for over a year to be able to make Somang officially their child.

After the baby recovered at the hospital, a social assistant took him away and Wheein cried a lot.

It took a huge effort, lots of money to hire the best lawyer, and some help from Yongsun's part to finally have the boy back.

Since the neuro God had a close friend who happened to be a judge, she begged him to support the couple.

When the time came, the judge helped them and the boy could finally be loved by a family that wanted him deeply.

Hyejin slowly developed a new board at the hospital and delegated different functions to specific subchiefs. 

That gave the chief a good amount of free time to spend with her family,  which was her wife and baby plus Moonbyul and Yongsun.

The four women occasionally talked about taking a trip together. Nonetheless, it was a little difficult because Yongsun and Wheein still worked at the hospital.

That small family had a deal. Each one of them would take turns to take care of Somang and spend time with Moonbyul.

Although, the handsome one had gotten more active in the last 6 months and she was helping poor people at a local community center.

Since there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter