Time goes by

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year went by pretty fast. Except for Yongsun.

The Neuro God had been immersed into work to the point she colapsed with exhaustion.

Her shrink knew the brunette was using her job to escape reality and minimalize the pain after the breakup.

Although the professional  tried to help the physician, Yongsun ignored the warnings.

Deep down, the head of neuro kept resentment about losing Moonbyul completely.

The woman used all her contacts to find out who was Moonbyul's new doctor and got even more frustrated after the man refused to talk to her about the case.

Hyejin regretted getting between the two lovers because it was clear how much Yongsun liked the former head of cardio.

Even Yongsun's patients noticed the lack of sparkle in her eyes.

The big doctor was often just doing her job out of obligation.

Wheein got worried when the stunning woman started losing weight and 

decided to have a talk with her.

Despite of that, all that the younger woman achieved was being interrogated by the Neuro God about Moonbyul's condition.

The Head of peds could understand her friend though.

She knew how difficult it was to be aware of the fragility of life regarding someone you love.

Yongsun sighed with relief when she heard that the one she loved was doing fine.

It might hurt a lot not being part of her routine anymore. Neither being the reason for those cute smiles. Nevertheless, the physician hoped that Moonbyul could be happy.

Little did the amazing doctor know that her former lover had been faking happiness to Hyejin and Wheein when in fact she cried in bed every night before falling asleep.

The former cardio surgeon hadn't gotten over the fact she was not able to practice medicine anymore.

Besides the frustration related to her job, Moonbyul had to deal with her daily small failures regarding her body and the absence of her biggest love.

Both women were enduring a lot of emotional distress and pain.

When the shrink suggested that Yongsun should meet new people, the neurosurgeon told her to go to hell.

The brunette was so tired of having others trying to tell her what to do that she fired that person.

Hyejin also mentioned that subject to her childhood friend and Moonbyul warned that the chief of hospital had already crossed all the lines in their relationship. So she should stop interfering.

_____ x _____

Yongsun heard that Moonbyul was writing a book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter