A Little Taste

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day. Taeyeon, who normally had a dark room, decided to light it up by opening her curtains. The sun blinded her eyes as she just woke up from her sleep. She stretched out as she yawned, onlooking the streets below her. She was more ready for the day compared to her previous times where she dreaded going to work. Now, she had something she looked forward to.

"Stretch..."

Taeyeon started her morning routine of stretches. First, she started off with the toe touch. She got off her bed and sat down on the ground, placing her legs straight out in front of her. Slowly, she bent down to her legs, extending her arms to touch her toes. After a quarter of a minute, she does the downward dog, placing her hands on the floor and feet on the back. Her hips were up in the air, forming a 90 degree angle with her body. After another 15 seconds, she does the cobra. Taeyeon laid flat on her stomach and pushed her upper body with her hands planted on the ground. She lifted herself, forming an arch with her lower back. She tilted her head up towards her back, keeping her lower body firmly planted on the ground.

"That should do it for today," Taeyeon patted herself on the back mentally and proceeded to go to the kitchen to start her usual morning routine of coffee and shower.

 

Jessica woke up feeling groggy. She had a couple bottles of soju on her nightstand that she had been drinking the night before. Her head was throbbing a little with her alarm ringing through her ears. Annoyed, she turned her alarm off and laid back on her bed. She knew she was breaking her morning routine but with her head throbbing hard, she knew she wouldn't be able to do her morning exercise.

"Maybe later when I feel better..." she told herself.

Before she went back to sleep, she remembered the sessions she had set up for the day. She knew she wouldn't be able to do them today and decided to call her boss, Juhyun, first before messaging her clients. She was quite afraid what talking she would be receiving from her boss as she knew that Juhyun doesn't take things lightly.

"What's up? Top of the morning to you," Juhyun said from the other side of the line.

"Hey... I apologize but my head is going in circles at the moment---"

"Did you drink?!" Juhyun yelled, piercing Jessica's ears and hurting Jessica's head even more.

"Ow... and yes. Sorry about that," Jessica apologized.

Juhyun sighed and continued, "there are other ways you could cope and you know that. While I understand the circumstances, I hope this doesn't keep on going. If you need some leave days, let me know. Make sure you let your clients know that you will be cancelling on them today."

"Yes," Jessica nodded, "I'm planning on calling them about it but I just wanted to let you know first before anything."

"Alright, I hope you feel better and you know I'm here for you."

"I know," Jessica smiled, "I'll be going now. Thank you."

After calling Juhyun, she proceeded to make numerous messages to send to her clients that she had scheduled for the day. There were a lot of her clients that were totally fine with the cancellation but some weren't too happy about it since they had a busy schedule in itself. Jessica did recommend for them to do some calisthenics in place or they could go to the gym on their own will. After all, there were still a lot of ways for anyone to work out without the need of a personal trainer. After sending out massive amount of messages, Jessica locked her phone and placed it on her nightstand beside the empty bottles of soju before going to sleep once again.

 

Upon receiving her trainer's message at work, Taeyeon's day became cloudy. She was upset that she wasn't going to see her favorite and only trainer for the day but there was nothing she could do. Eitherway, she wasn't paying for it at all anyway. She had Jessica as her very own personal trainer for free so she had no grounds to complain.

"I understand. I hope you feel better," Taeyeon replied to her trainer's message and locked her phone to proceed and do her job.

Sunny went past Taeyeon and saw that the happy girl from earlier during the day all of a sudden looked gloom.

"What's wrong Taeyeon-ah? Did you and your lover fight?" Sunny chuckled.

Taeyeon glared at her friend and pouted.

"I'm not seeing her today," Taeyeon sighed.

Sunny chuckled and told her friend, "you can just do a run if you don't want to go to the gym."

"It's not all about the exercise," Taeyeon sighed once again.

"Well, she's not your girlfriend either," Sunny grinned, "but you do have to keep on exercising. Wasn't that the point of going to the gym in the first place? Jessica was just helping you out to be more comfortable with it. Man... you're that obsessed with your trainer already?!"

"Ya!" Taeyeon lightly hit Sunny, "I'm not obsessed!"

"Then stop pouting! Aigoo..." Sunny shook her head in disappointment, "anyway, I better get going now. I'll talk to you later."

Sunny walked over to where Tiffany's cubicle was and saw the girl dozing off into space. Her fingers were positioned onto the keyboard and her head was facing the monitor but there was nothing being typed nor anything was being done. Sunny waved her hand in front of the girl, causing Tiffany to blink a few times before realizing that her attention was being called upon.

"Are you okay?!" Sunny asked.

"Y-Yeah," Tiffany nodded and fixed her glasses.

"Man... you and Taeyeon are so bothered today for some reason. Don't tell me that you're thinking about your trainer too?!"

"Well..."

"Aigoo... both of you guys are so obsessed over your trainers as if they're already your lovers," Sunny shook her head, "thankfully I didn't sign myself up with one if this is what's going to happen."

 

After work, Taeyeon decided to go home with Sunny this time instead of going with Tiffany to the gym. Since Jessica wasn't available for the day, Taeyeon decided to heed Sunny's words, to go for a run instead. Tiffany understood, even though she got quickly used to the both of them going to the gym together.

"Hopefully she'll be available tomorrow," Taeyeon told Tiffany.

"I hope so too but it's no biggie," Tiffany flashed Taeyeon with a smile, "make sure you run though so you don't miss a workout at least!"

"Will do!" Taeyeon smiled back and parted ways with her as she was accompanied by Sunny.

"Well," Tiffany uttered as she watched her friends walk away, "I guess it's just me this time. But at least Yuri is available today. I wonder how she's feeling now. She seemed so bothered the other day..."

 

As she arrived at the gym, Tiffany was greeted by Yuri as always. Yuri greeted her with a warm smile and told her to get changed, just like how she was usually told. She went straight to the women's locker room to change and came out when she was ready with Yuri waiting for her outside. They started off in the treadm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter