R6. Boneless Pizza + Cheeseburger

What’s Inside Your Head?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Title: Boneless Pizza + Cheeseburger = <3

 

Summary: Taeyeon always thought that Tiffany is a kind of girl that likes pizza more than a cheeseburger until one day, she found out that Tiffany’s into a cheeseburger.

 

Characters: TaeNY AKA the Boneless Pizza and Cheeseburger Ft. Yuri.

 

 

A/N: This content has explicit dialogues so GTFO kids and sleep early. This one is a short random shot.

 

Awwww, your requests are ing cute and interesting. I can’t believe this story reached almost 600 subs in a month lol. I’m stalking you guys on twitter. HAHA. Glad I am bringing some fun on earth. Amuse me back? Upvote, comment, keep it coming and have more requests. Let’s reach til 50 requests! You guys rock.

 

Let’s play Among Us and talk on discord! Discord ID: pieceofsheet#3379  (DM Me and let’s share a code.) and PUBG Mobile: ID - knurdcandrink & PUBG Mobile Lite: knurdcantdrink (Let’s LOOT together until we have Chicken Dinner. XD)

 

-nerdcanread

 

 

 

Begin.

 

Taeyeon just broke up with her boyfriend and she was feeling quite lonely, she was having friendly talks with her best friend, Yuri.

 

“Can I sell my ex on eBay? Description: Second-hand, kinda broken, no satisfaction guaranteed, buy at your own risk.” Taeyeon saw her ex’s post about toxic relationships and she gagged.

 

‘The nerve of this to call me toxic.’

 

Taeyeon furiously typed a comment, “ off, your 4 inches doesn’t do .”

 

“How do I uninstall myself from Earth?” Taeyeon asked and her face looks so ing offended.

 

“He’s gaining likes, huh?” Yuri looked at the post and frowned.

 

“I want a love that conquers the world.”

 

“Want to conquer the world? Step on a globe.”

 

“ you.”

 

“Thanks, but your ex is thriving for sympathy and attention.”

 

“Who ing cares? Can I have a real boyfriend or a girlfriend? I’m tired of these 14-day free trial mother ers. Blind dates just come and go. I hate the awkward atmosphere.”

 

“Ever heard of online dating?”

 

Taeyeon thought that the idea of grabbing a date over the internet is absurd. She couldn’t believe herself that she’s doing this and buying Yuri’s idea of having someone in her life. Taeyeon was eating her cheeseburger and scanning on her IG until Yuri grabbed her phone away and Taeyeon held it tightly.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Come on, Taengoo. You just have to swipe right and be careful!” Yuri insisted as she forcefully took Taeyeon’s phone and created her profile online.

 

“I don’t like people and an angry ex calling me toxic.”

 

“That’s why online dating suits you! You don’t have to meet each other.” Yuri clapped her hand in her genius idea.

 

“But, I don’t want to expose my ing face to a possible 69-year-old erted person on the internet who would just want to take my money!” she argued and tried to get her phone.

 

“That’s easy, we’ll create your anonymous profile.”

 

“Huh?” 

 

“Your favourite food is cheeseburger, right?”

 

“U-huh.”

 

“Gee, that’s unhealthy as .”

 

“I don’t care, my food, my life.”

 

“You are what you eat, you know.”

 

“Then, I am a cheeseburger.”

 

Yuri was pressing things on her phone until she grinned widely, “DONE!”

 

When Taeyeon looked at her phone, she saw a picture of a triple deck deluxe cheeseburger with oozing melted cheese around it. It looks so appetizing that she bit her lip. 

 

“It’s better than my old Mc Cheeseburger.” she frowned, she read her status.

 

 

I’m a cheeseburger.

Cheese. Burger.

Cheeseburger

 

 

“It’s Wendy’s.”

 

“Burger King is ing offended.”

 

“ you, In and Out is much better.”

 

 

“Kwon Yuri… this...this seems like a great idea.” Taeyeon hated herself for saying that to Yuri who now has a proud smirk on her face.

 

“Now, Taeyeon. Build up your profile and look for a match!”

 

 

So Taeyeon spent her whole night trying to build up her profile. She typed random things that came inside her head to DESCRIBE YOURSELF section.

 

 

 

I’m just a cheeseburger looking for… I don’t know what am I looking for, cheeseburgers don’t look for things. Cheeseburgers don't have eyes. Cheeseburgers just stay in place till someone eats them. Don’t eat me though, I don’t think I’m tasty.

 

 

After a day, she was frustrated because no one messaged her until she swiped right and found a great match.

 

 

‘BONELESS PIZZA WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND!’

 

 

“Boneless Pizza?” she clicked at the profile and she saw that this pizza is a girl,

Taeyeon mindlessly clicked add as a friend.

 

***

 

Taeyeon was at work when she received a message from the dating app. She opened the sender, it was ‘Boneless Pizza’, she curiously clicked open and hoped it’s not content.

 

“I’m not the pizza you need, but the pizza you deserved.” the message said and Taeyeon giggled, she saw one of her co-workers look at her sharply. The girl was also holding her phone but exuding a serious expression.

 

 

The girl’s name is Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

Taeyeon knew this girl for five years and yet they are not really that close. Tiffany is quite elusive. She doesn’t talk so much and joins the company’s karaoke night every Friday. Taeyeon thinks Tiffany hates her, but when she saw Tiffany not talking with their co-workers too unless it’s related to work, Taeyeon concluded that Tiffany might hate people in general.

 

Taeyeon is not the type to talk first when she’s not being talked to so she just chose to be quiet whenever her workmate is around.

 

“Hey Taeyeon, let’s go grab some lunch!” It was her friend slash co-worker, Yuri.

 

“Okay, let’s go!”

 

“Tiffany, would you like to join?” Yuri asked out of respect but knowing she’ll be rejected anyway.

 

“I think I’ll pass.”

 

Yuri nodded, “Oh, okay. See ya!”

 

***

 

While eating their lunch, Taeyeon spoke.

 

“So, a Boneless Pizza sent me a message. What should I do?”

 

Yuri looked at her confusedly and Taeyeon showed her phone. 

 

“That’s… HAHAHAHHA! What a perfect match!” she was having the time of her life while Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I’ll do it!” Yuri stole her phone again.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Done, .”

 

 

Taeyeon read what Yuri wrote, “Hey boneless pizza! Will you make me love all your edges and curves and let me lay on top of you? ;)”

 

 

Taeyeon got red and delivered a scandalous expression.

 

“Yuri, this is so suggestive!” her voice got a bit louder than she saw Tiffany’s stoic face on a distant table got red due to anger.

 

‘She really hates noises.’

 

She was panicking for a minute until Tiffany resumed looking at her phone. A minute later, Taeyeon received a message.

 

 

“Sure, just make sure your cheese would melt on my mouth, cheeseburger. :*” Boneless Pizza sent a message.

 

 

And Taeyeon was beet red.

 

“Are you allergic to shrimp, Taeyeon?” Yuri asked worriedly.

 

“No, why?”

 

“You’re eating shrimp and you’re turning red.”

 

‘God damn it.’

 

 

That night, she spent it chatting with Boneless Pizza.

 

“Tell me something about yourself.” Taeyeon sent a message.

 

“I often mock other humans like I’m not one. Yours?” Boneless Pizza replied.

 

“Hmm… mine is I’m so comfortable with my best friend Yuri that whenever she’s around my house, I can pee with my bathroom door open.”

 

“Do I have to fight with this Yuri for your attention?” Boneless Pizza sent you a message.

 

“You already caught mine when you said you’re the pizza I deserved.” Cheeseburger sent a message.

 

“Anything else?” Cheeseburger sent a message.

 

“I’m gay.” Boneless Pizza sent you a message.

 

“Oh, I’m kinda gay.” Taeyeon giggled when she saw the text.

 

“Some people don’t have to reproduce.” Boneless Pizza sent you a message.

 

“Correct!” Cheeseburger sent a text.

 

“I have a question.” Boneless Pizza replied.

 

“Shoot.” Cheeseburger sent a text.

 

“How do straight people have ? Like who is the guy and who is the other guy?”  Boneless Pizza sent a message.

 

“Bless your mind.”

 

***

 

Taeyeon took a sick leave because she was feeling unwell. She had a lot of sleepless nights because she has been chatting with a person named ‘Boneless Pizza’ for months now and so far she likes it. That person is witty, fun and adorable. No personal questions were asked, which is something she really likes. She backread their last conversation and decided they’re meme-worthy.

 

 

“What’s your fave movie?” Boneless Pizza sent a message.

 

Taeyeon thought for a while before she replied, “ Cheeseburgers don’t have eyes to watch TV. Yours?”

 

“Same, pizzas don’t have eyes.” Boneless Pizza sent a message.

 

“I thought pepperoni were eyes.” Cheeseburger sent a message.

 

 “Maybe I should ask for my pepperoni but they put too much pineapple on me.” Boneless Pizza sent a message.

 

“Eww, pineapple on pizza is a mortal sin.” Cheeseburg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter