Halloween S1. All Dressed Up!

What’s Inside Your Head?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Halloween S1. All Dressed Up!

 

Summary: Tiffany was having trouble looking for the best Halloween costume for the night until she saw a perfect one.

 

Note:    S- Stands for Special

 

A/N:

Hello!

This is nerdcanread greeting everyone a peaceful and safe day. As a gift, we writers decided to create multi-shots/short stories for everyone! This is the first instalment. Next chapter, we'll have another co-writer on our team! 

Take care!

-Mi

 

BEGIN.

 

 

Dim lights, eerie sounds coming from the speakers and people looking weird as . That’s how Halloween for Tiffany as she comes every year as a devil. Tonight, she was chosen as the judge of the host of the party in picking the best costume for the night. 

 

But she was having trouble.

 

People at the party look like dumpsters.

 

She saw Chanyeol from a frat in Jason Voorhes’ Friday the 13th costume while holding crocs. She was offered a suspicious bloody looking drink that smells like death and thousands of cursed spirits combined.

 

“Hey, pretty lady, for you!” Chanyeol the 13th gave her the blood oozing drink. Tiffany scrunched her nose in disgust.

 

“Gee, what’s that?”

 

“A sacrificial blood of baby tomatoes.”

 

“No, thank you.”

 

Then, she proceeded to look around maybe for her friends who ditched her for booze and casual flings. She saw a traitor sitting on a counter while flirting with the bartender.

 

“KIM HYOYEON!” she yelled but suddenly stopped to look at her friend. 

 

She saw Kim Hyoyeon wearing a toilet seat costume and the bartender wearing a ‘Lysol’ dressed up. 

 

Perfect fit. 

 

‘How lovely.’

 

“What the are you wearing?”

 

“A toilet seat because I give a lot of s!” Hyoyeon raised her drinks and made cheers with the ‘Lysol’ homeboy bartender.

 

‘This is why this party looks like a literal dumpster.’

 

Then someone puke on her shoes.

 

“What the ?!” she glared at the culprit who was wearing a booze bottle outfit.

 

“Boo!”

 

“Sunny, you’re a booze!” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

“I know, and I’m drunk. I want to go home. Excuse me.” her shoulder was bumped by the drunk lady.

 

‘When will this night end?’

 

Tiffany went to the bathroom for a breather and to clean up her shoes then she saw the toilet paper out of stock on the cubicle when she went out, she saw the culprit whose body was wrapped around by toilet paper.

 

A mummy.

 

Someone who came unprepared to the party.

 

“Hi.” The girl named Irene greeted Tiffany as her friend Seulgi who was wearing a bee costume helped Irene in wrapping toilet paper on her bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter