R24. Mute-al Feelings

What’s Inside Your Head?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title: R24. Mute-al Feelings

 

Summary: How do you say ‘I love you’ when you’re mute?

 

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! For a moment, I forgot to update lol. I’ve been busy playing Genshin Impact and it’s almost funny because from the RPG game PUBG, I switched to something like Genshin and I liked it more! I met new friends as well. Do you play the game too? Let’s co-op! :D My discord ID: pieceofsheet#3379 

 

The title is a play-word of Mutual. Just a short update. :P

 

 

BEGIN.

 

‘What a blessed Sunday morning!’ Tiffany stretched her arm as she slipped out of her bed. The sunlight was peeking out of the curtain as she felt the comfort coming from her soft pillows.

 

A dog climbed up her bed and awakened her fully by her cheeks. She smiled and hugged the dog.

 

“Good morning, Prince! Ready for the day?” she asked and Prince the dog barked twice as if it’s nodding in agreement.

 

“Coffee and croissant for me and chicken soup for you, yes?” the dog swirled around and Tiffany chuckled at the sight.

 

“Alright, let’s go to the cafe nearby!”

 

Tiffany got up and washed herself in the bathroom. She was brushing her teeth when her phone alarmed.

 

‘February 14, 6 AM.’ her phone notified and she sighed.

 

It’s been two years since she celebrated Valentines with Prince since her last relationship failed. Sometimes it makes her sad whenever she sees lovers walking down the streets with flowers and herself, walking down the streets with a dog in her hand.

 

“Maybe a dog is better than flowers, yes?” she told herself and heard Prince scratching her door telling her to hurry up.

 

“Alright, I’m almost done!”

 

After a few minutes, she dressed up casually and put up the collar on Prince. “Come on, little boy. We have a date!” she laughed at her own joke and carried the dog.

 

Arriving at the Bell’s cafe, she took a seat near the window and Prince sat next to her. Tiffany loves this cafe since they’re animal friendly, unlike other cafes. The waitress went to her table to ask for her orders.

 

“Good morning, may I take your order?” the waitress named Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Uhm, Coffee, a croissant for me and-” Tiffany was speaking until Hyoyeon got it.

 

“Chicken soup for the little one?” Prince barked in agreement and Tiffany giggled, “Yeah, the usual.”

 

“Alright, be serving at fifteen. Is that okay?” 

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Hyoyeon waved at Prince before she took her leave.

 

‘What a peaceful morning!’ Tiffany thought to herself. She looked at the window and saw the sun shining beautifully. It’s almost perfect. The summer air, the sun, with Prince...but something’s missing and she keeps wondering what it is.

 

‘Everything is beautiful but why do I feel empty?’ her thoughts kept on running until her food arrived.

 

“Coffee and croissant for you and chicken soup for the good boy.” Hyoyeon came back with orders on her hand.

 

“Thank you so much.”

 

“Enjoy your food!”

 

“As always.” Tiffany smiled politely before she arranged the food for Prince, “Dig in.”

 

She had a bite on her croissant and coffee filled in . It felt like heaven.

 

“Ah, what a good food.”

 

And yet she feels lonely. She looked at the window and sighed as she saw a lady passing by with flowers on her hands.

 

“It’s okay, I got Prince, right?” and then when she turned to Prince, Prince was nowhere to be found.

 

‘Oh, no!’

 

She frantically looked around until she spotted Prince at the corner with a girl looking at it and back to Tiffany. The girl was waving and pointing out at Prince so Tiffany could see them.

 

“Prince! Oh, god. I’m sorry!” Tiffany apologized to the girl and took Prince but Prince jumped on the girl’s lap and the girl blushed but smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter