Halloween S2. Trick Or Treat!

What’s Inside Your Head?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Halloween S2. Trick Or Treat!

 

Summary: Toddler TaeNy where Taeyeon is trick or treating alone and then she met a kid she called Fany.

 

A/N: 

Annyeong! :) I’m nerdie’s new co-author BlueA4sizedcase but since that’s too long, you can just call me pel. I came out earlier than expected lol, I have a prompt request still on the process so please look forward to it. I may be the least author you can see here since I’m still studying, this is the most hectic sem so far BUT I will do my best to help my unnie (lol :P) to lessen her work. I hope you liked my writing style. I would love to hear your feedback (“.)

 

Happy Halloween!

 

And stay safe everyone, especially filo readers!

 

 

 

BEGIN.

 

 

Halloween is Taeyeon’s favorite holiday, aside from sweet candies and the spooky atmosphere, the weird and scary costumes are for her the best part. It feels like she is on the other world with those unexplainable creatures and well decorated houses, it was amazing to see. 

 

She started going trick or treating when she was 5 years old and it was her first time alone after three years. She lied that she will be going with her friends and she’s big enough to go and meet them alone. See, Taeyeon wasn’t doing well in socializing. She was too shy to talk to her same age peers and most of her time she was with her puppy Zero. She is like a ghost in school, just sitting alone in the corner doing her own thing. She did try approaching some of her classmates but due to her small figure, she got intimidated by them.

 

Hugging her little Jack the Skellington doll with her tiny arms and her little bucket on her right hand, she roams around the neighborhood looking at how sophisticated the houses were decorated. She remembers that one book she read about Halloween in Mexico where people celebrate this special day with enthusiasm as if death isn’t a sad thing, maybe death isn’t that bad.

 

She gets a few looks followed by “What a cutie!” statements in her uniform splashed with red paint and little rips everywhere. She made her mother do her makeup as if she was a crazy high school fangirl of Jack Skellington. If she was in her usual attire, she would hide behind her mother or on the nearest place where she can hide her little body. She remembers every reminder of her parents not to talk to strangers but when she’s in her costumes, it feels like she’s another person like her costume is her own persona. 

 

“Hey!” Taeyeon fell down when she tried to not bump to this girl but momentum made her lose her balance.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry!” the girl turned around, her hospital gown twirling with her.

 

Taeyeon stood up by herself picking up her doll and her little empty bucket. 

 

“Why are you standing in the middle of the way?”

 

“Why are there a lot of people here?” the girl asked.

 

“Because it’s Halloween”

 

“I love Halloweens!” The girl’s pale face brightened by the mention of Halloween.

 

“So are you also by yourself?” Taeyeon looked around for the other girl’s friends but found no one.

 

“I don’t know where they are… but I want to go trick or treat!”

 

“Y-you can come with me if you want” Taeyeon has been wanting to say those words to other kids, but it’s too hard for her. 

 

“Okay!” The other girl’s eyes disappeared as her smile went wider.

 

“Where is your bucket? So that you can collect as many candies as you want.” Taeyeon’s head tilted to the side and the other girl copied her. 

 

“Like this!” She raised her bucket showing to the other girl what it looked like.

 

“Oh! Oh… I don’t have one” the girl looked down feeling ashamed because she doesn’t have her own bucket and she doesn’t know why. Seeing the girl’s sad face, Taeyeon knew that feeling, so she immediately cheered the girl up.

 

“It’s fine! We can share by the end of the night. I promise you I will give you the half” 

 

“Okay! Deal!” Taeyeon smiled seeing the happy face of the girl.

 

“I’m Taeyeon, what’s your name?”

 

The girl froze in her place staring at Taeyeon with a dull face. Taeyeon frowned.

 

“You can call me Fany,” little Fany said with speed that Taeyeon almost missed what she said.

 

“O-okay, you can hold Mr. Jack’s other hand then” Taeyeon suggested in which Fany complied. Taeyeon holding the right hand while Fany on the left hand. 

 

Taeyeon felt less nervous now that she met a new friend that will be her buddy for the night.

 

"I like your costume!" Taeyeon complimented.

 

Fany wore a simple hospital gown costume but what made her creepier is her pale complex as if her parents are expert makeup artists and gave more attention and time to it.

 

“I don’t like it!” Fany’s voice isn’t amused at the question which made Taeyeon taken aback.

 

“But why? I just think it looks so real…” Taeyeon doesn’t have any intention to make the other girl uncomfortable with the question. 

 

“I don’t know… I just do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter