Meeting the Queen

Doomed from the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweating profusely from all over, Sansara blinked several times before he was brought back to reality by a desperate Vinasaka who kept calling him repeatedly out of his daze and soon he found the person in front of him was still the same but different. There was no sword, no stab, no blood, only the usual Vinasaka kneeling in front of him in order to look straight at his eyes, to ensure him that everything was fine and there was nothing to be worried about.

It was still a few seconds before Sansara’s eyes gradually came back to life and recognised Vinasaka. “Vinasaka…,” he whispered and soon he leaned in over Vinasaka causing him to almost fall on his back but he managed to support himself with his palm. And now, they were in a really weird position with Vinasaka leaning back and Sansara almost climbing on top of him but the latter seemed to take no notice of it as he continued to look for the stab mark on the former’s body.

However,....

Very soon he realised that his actions have been extremely inappropriate for there were no stab marks but only Sansara feeling up the demon overlord. 

….

Did i just...

….

Though he stopped his hands, with a face so red and hands still on his body, he could hardly look away. Yet it somehow looked like Vinasaka was taken aback at first but later he just sat back and enjoyed it. Watching Sansara all flushed like that, unable to move, Vinasaka tried really hard at holding back his urge to laugh and even though the situation was quite serious, he couldn’t just let go of the chance to tease the guy in front of him.

“I didn’t know you had this side to you, my lord!” Vinasaka spoke like a victim suppressing his smirk underneath, “I thought you were…,”

“What are you saying? It’s a misunderstanding! I ...I...I am what?” Sansara quickly tried to clear it up as he was about to retreat but it looks like Vinasaka was not done yet. He pulled one of Sansara’s wrist which made him lean in even closer to the demon overlord before he finished his sentence, “...I thought you were innocent!”

Sansara didn’t know whether to be more worried about what he said or about the non-existent distance between them. He immediately said, “ Aaa...you are mistaken, I was just looking for something!”

“So...did you get it?” Vinasaka continued without letting him go, “Well, if you didn’t, we can always go for a second round.” Sanasara couldn’t turn any redder. Freeing himself from Vinasaka, he finally stood up, unconsciously rubbing his own wrist where Vinasaka had been holding him a moment ago. “Ahem! Jokes apart, I think I should let you know something important.” Vinasaka stood up as well and with the same smirk, he said, “Changing subjects, are we?”

Shaking his head at the fact that Vinasaka could keep doing it forever, Sansara still avoided his question and continued, “I think I saw some of Mir’s memories. I mean there were several, all overlapping each other and not very nice at the same time, but…”

Just as expected Vinasaka’s face went through a considerable amount of change at the mention of the name, “Mir’s memories?”

“Yeah, I don’t know why though and you were there as well. It’s strange that I was in Mir’s body. Eh...Vinasaka? Did you meet Mir again after ‘that’?” By ‘that’ Sansara definitely meant the incident at which Vinasaka paused his story before. Without a second thought Vinasaka replied, “I did.”

Soon the way Sansara looked at him was changing. He blinked rapidly again as he could feel the terror of  being dragged back to the world of the memories but very unexpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter