The First Demon Prince- Jin

Doomed from the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You see I have been waiting for all of you to come," a man completely draped in a dark green foot long robe, sitting in a fashionably crafted throne, out of rocks, sat like he ruled the place. He had been covering his face with a mask all along, so only his mouth was visible. However the words he uttered made him sound very relaxed and chill as if he had no worries. Before him lay the crown prince Amir, his hands chained up after a vicious fight with the aforesaid man and his gaze strictly that of rage and resentment towards him.

"Why... did... you take away the crown princess?" His voice was more agitated than he looked. He only slanted his head and puffed a small laugh under his breath as if it was an utterly pathetic question.

"ANSWERRRR MEE!!" Amir screamed which amused the latter to an extent that he stood up, walked towards him and bent down to hold up his chin in order to make himself face him.

"I. Wanted. To. Play. With. You. Pfft," he clearly whispered each word right at his face so that nobody else could hear it. Amir's hands were tied up and every passing second felt like the chains were draining his magic. He still managed to give him the most scornful look ever.

"Oh! Look how mad he is?! Poor boy!"

"Jin, why the hell are you doing this? What did she ever do to make you like this?"

As if the entire air in the room changed, and he stopped mid tracks as he was going back to his throne, his voice came out as cold as ice, "She didn't! She never did." He looked back at him but this time, his face; it didn't have a hint of what was going on inside his head, "YOU DID!"

Noises of footsteps and he instantly had his smirk growing up on him again, "Looks like all of our guests are here."

The three siblings, the four bodyguards, all of them were there, right in front of them where Amir lay injured, chained up looking like he had no energy to even stand up.

"BROTHER!!" "YOUR HIGHNESS!" They all went to surround Amir to help him when Jin said in the background with the obvious fake smile on his lips, "What a touching family reunion."

In the years, never had they seen Amir like this before. Amir had always been the role model for all his siblings, the one who is always the top in his gurukul, the one who had never lost a spar, always standing straight with his head held high. However at that moment, more than shock and disbelief, they were broken to see him like that. He said slowly, in a broken voice, "Hurry...up, leave. Leave and call for help. He...he is not someone who we can handle. Ask father....hurry up! Leave. He ...he is the first demon child, Jin!" Hearing the name, somewhat all their faces were left with no traces of blood and it was almost as if none of them would dare move.

"What's the hurry? They just arrived anyway," he spoke with the same smile intact.

"Why don't you wipe out that smile off first?" Vinasaka murmured without looking back.

"Huh, did you say something?"

"I SAID WIPE THAT TY SMILE OFF YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!"

"NO!! Vin!!" It was useless. Even if Amir and the other tried to scream to make him stop, he had already charged towards Jin who however looked like he couldn't care less.

Blocking his fiery fist with a single palm like it was nothing, he said, in a voice even more cheerful which made Vinasaka more agitated than ever, "If it isn't my little brother?!"

"I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!"

Vinasaka kept throwing punches at him aimlessly, every one of which was very efficiently dodged by Jin.

"Vin stop! You're no ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter