Oh! It's His Birth Day

Doomed from the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was made sure that not a single demon was left alive and the dungeon was broken down completely. When Amir along with several other royal soldiers went inside the dungeon for one last inspection of evidence, there was something that he never understood the meaning of. A summoning ruby pendant- blood red in appearance, which could be spotted from a long way. Amir picked it up and brought it back. He kept fidgeting with that in his hands, didn't want to believe what he was thinking could be true. But it didn't make sense, not at all.

"Is it really you? Jishan?"

Later that day when they got back to the palace, everyone except the crown prince and princess were asked to go back. The two of them had to report the incident to the court where obviously Lord Aryan was present beforehand. He could finally sit after seeing the Crown Princess entering safe and sound. Lord Aryan had no children of his, so the Crown Princess was like his own daughter too. However he was pretty offended by what she had to suffer. Amir explained the situation to his highness at the court in front of every other official present.

"....He left before I could obtain an answer from him. I apologise to his highness," with that he ended his explanation as he stood with his head bowed low looking straight at the ground, his thoughts all entangled in his head, his face unable to form any expression.

"Did you get hurt anywhere?" Lord Aryan asked the Crown Princess but she only nodded in denial and said, "No I am alright. He didn't touch me at all."

That wasn't what everyone was suspecting but it was indeed a relief. Thus nobody questioned it any further. However Lord Aryan spoke up, "It's a relief that you are all safe and situations didn't worsen but my highness, I beg your pardon for my insolence," he bent forward to bow in apology, "But if Amir is the target of the first demon prince Jin, then I am afraid we might have to rethink their engagement."

Neither the king nor Amir showed any exceptional reactions. The king especially saw it coming, however Crown Princess had a very shocked face right there and no wonder the entire court was in an uproar. It wasn't since long they were engaged. To have such a failed engagement, the concern now laid in whether it would directly hit the relations between both kingdoms. However the king only allowed it and said, "I understand Lord Aryan. You have full right to do as you wish. This is quite the serious concern, so it's only fair to look at all odds before proceeding. I am also glad that the children were all safe."

The Crown Princess finally returned with Lord Aryan to Diamond kingdom the morning after that.

Another round of enquiry began the next morning when all the three older siblings gathered in Vinasaka's room early in the morning demanding an explanation.

"He is my friend, I told you," a sleepy Vinasaka explained, rubbing his eyes half asleep.

"He doesn't look like he's from the gurukul, then where did you meet him?" Amir was stern.

As if in an instant, all his sleep left his eyes and he jolted up straight to look at his brother, cleared his voice before saying, "Brother... I....I...IAMSORRY!"

It wasn't like Amir had no idea about Vinasaka sneaking out now and then but this 'friend' business was rather new.

Mihas said, "His vitality though..."

"What about it?"

"It's not ordinary."

"What do you mean?" Vinasaka looked at Mihas with large eyes.

"Strong...it's very strong but I can't quite estimate!"

"You can't?" Amir was stupefied at the answer. This has never happened before. It is said that people with a disadvantage in one of their senses, are generally sharper with the rest. Mihas, similarly, had his own way to estimate other's strength.

"I don't know...may be because it's not completely evolved yet. They are still not the age after all." He was clearly troubled by it because it only makes sense if he had completely evol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter