Friends!

Doomed from the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...But who knew better than Vinasaka that this guy was a scholar when it came to overthinking!

Therefore, he immediately regretted answering him like that but when he turned back, Sansara was already sulking, his eyes facing the floor and his lips drawn in a line. That look was, for some reason, quite entertaining to Vinasaka and he decided not to interrupt his friend's precious line of thinking and walked out.

That night Vinasaka didn't come back till very late and when he did, everyone was fast asleep. Lyca was comfortably seated on Sansara's lap who was sleeping with his head rested on the handle of the couch. His hair fell on his face covering a fraction of his eye, his robes were dismantled near the neck probably due to all the chaos earlier. His adam's apple bobbed as he parted his lips slightly in his sleep to restore his position to a more comfortable one. ....Vinasaka couldn't control anymore.

....

...

The next morning, when he woke up slightly, Lyca wasn't anywhere near him. Suddenly, he realised that he had been missing something...

Vinasaka?

Just as he thought of the name as if on cue, he felt the presence of something on his shoulder and he turned to look...

Talk of the devil...

The 'demon overlord' was sleeping very peacefully beside him with his head resting on his shoulder. Sansara stared at him for a few seconds before his eyes became wider as he was reminded of the scene in his memory maze. It looked exactly the same...

Well....

Should he be happy? Should he be sad?

Back then it was Mir and now it was really himself. He didn't really understand the feeling in his own head. He gulped without moving away his eyes as he was once again taken back to another of Mir's memory that he had experienced the day before; the one where Vinasaka had very gently and carefully touched Mir's face with a face full of worry...

They weren't just friends right...

Vinasaka is into....men?

"Seen enough?" In the midst of his staring blankly at Vinasaka and having crazy thoughts in his head, he failed to notice that the demon beside him was already looking back at him from the same position just the difference being that now his chin was supported by Sansara's shoulder as he looked at him with mischievous eyes, a little squinted and his lips pulled up in one corner.

"You...are awake?" He didn't really hear the question before but was still completely flustered having been caught in the act. He instantly shoved his face aside but didn't shake him away.

Vinasaka straightened up by himself and began to stretch his arms and neck, "I don't really sleep."

"You mean...you were awake the WHOLE TIME?" Sansara abruptly faced him again.

"Precisely...I didn't want to disturb you while you were..." Sansara quickly covered his mouth before he could say anymore, partly because he didn't want to experience a second hand embarrassment for himself and partly because the two who were fast asleep in front of him almost woke up by their voices.

"What..are you doing, my Lord?" Roy stopped in the middle of rubbing his eyes as he blankly stared at them. Sila woke up soon after but the first thing he noticed was that Suiyo was still asleep, "Is he dead or what?" He poked Roy but was himself taken aback at the scene in front of him.

....

.....

.....

A few moments later....

"Pfftt....hahahaaa," both Roy and Sila burst out laughing in their own places. Honestly, Sansara was worried if his position with Vinasaka was scandalous enough to bring such a reaction but as they showed a different kind of reaction than what he had imagined, he peeked at Vinasaka beside him only to find him having quite the trouble to hold back his laughter as well.

He had no idea what the commotion was about. Even Suiyo woke up and joined them. Only a few minutes later, when Mohi came down after hearing all the noises, he stared blankly at Sansara for a moment before he blurted out, "My Lord...your...hair..."

Now, that it was pointed out, he did feel strange. Ever since he had woken up, all he thought and talked about was Vinasaka.

Shh...no, what nonsense!

He mentally slapped himself to reframe the sentence into something that sounded more appropriate. He used his spiritual energy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter