FINALE.

My New, Shinee Love

A/N : I feel bad for ending this so early xD

 

Eun Mi unraveled herself from Taemin’s grasp. Whenever she would sleep with him, she would become a human pillow. Taemin snored loudly next to her. She rolled her eyes and stretched in front of the window.

“Eun Minnie..” Taemin talked in his sleep. “Big daddy wants a hug…” he continued.

*BIG DADDY?* Eun Mi covered from exploding with laughter. Did he really just refer to himself as ‘big daddy’? *Aigoo, he’s too skinny to be considered big...*  She shook her head and walked out of the master bedroom.

*Peace at last.. Taemin is asleep and the kids are at their grandparents.. muahaha..* She flicked on the TV and made the volume as low as possible so she wouldn’t disturb Taemin. She was watching “Boys Over Flowers”, a drama that Lee Min Ho starred in previously. It reminded her of the first time she met Taemin, and how she was such a fangirl. *Ah.. those were the days ^0^ <3..*

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered her eyes. “Eun Minnie, guess who..”

“Lee Min Ho?!” Eun Mi joked. “YAH! I’m your husband not him.. BAHAHAH! What did they do to his hair?” he gawked.

“I think it looks good..”

“How? Should I curl my hair like that?”

 “No.”                                                                                                                                                                    “Why not?”

Eun Mi turned and faced him with a serious face, “You’d look like a Korean Shirely Temple…”

“Who’s that..?” he asked innocently. Eun Mi glared at him and focused her attention back on the drama.

He shuffled over to the kitchen to start making the breakfast, because Eun Mi cannot cook to save her life. He put on his girly apron and made Rilakumma-styled pancakes. The smell infiltrated Eun Mi’s nose and she swarmed to the spot. “Give me food!”

Taemin skeptically raised his eyebrow, “Aish, you’re such a kid!”

Eun Mi pointed at herself, “ME? A child?”

“Neh, you seem to age backwards.. you were more mature when I first met you,” Taemin shook his head. Eun Mi stabbed her pancake as if it was Taemin. He flinched a little, but didn’t show his fear.

*Maybe she’s PMS-ing…* he thought to himself.

He watched her devour the pancake with a scowl on her face. She pounded the table and placed her plate and fork in the sink and took a shower.

“I wonder what’s got her in a mad mood…” he spoke aloud and cleaned the dishes.

EUN MI POV

Grr, that Taemin! Calling me immature like that? Pfft, forget it.

And it’s our wedding anniversary too, did he forget?

I fix my hair up into a bun and stare at myself through the reflection. Are those wrinkles I see?!

Jeez! I’m only 26, why am I aging so quickly. (T 3 T)

Walking out of the bathroom, I see Hae Won.

“What are you doing here?”

“To visit! And to tell you some great news..” she paused. “Onew and I are going to have a kid!”

I almost fainted, “Omo! Really?! CONGRATS!” I was so happy for her! I lightly gave her a hug, I didn’t want to harm the kid.

It’s ironic that she’s older… and that I have twice the amount of kids that she does. @_@

“Yup! Listen, me and Onew are going to have a get together with the family so I can share the news,” she listed the details.

“Come to the _______ Restaurant and wear this!” she threw her a dress.

“Uhm, why should I wear this?” I questioned.

“Onew didn’t want you to stress about your attire.. like the old days,” she snickered.

I lightly hit her shoulder, “Yah! I was a trouble girl, arraso?”

“Uhhuh, sure. I gotta go! Onew and I are going to go to the doctors to see my baby~” she waved and ran out the door.

“Congrats!” Taemin screamed at her. Hmph, sure. Say congrats to her and not to our anniversary?!

*At the restaurant…*

The care ride was awkward,  I was still mad at Taemin for forgetting this important day. I stayed silent, and so did he. We finally arrived at the restaurant and I sprinted out of the car. “    Eun Mi-ah!”

I ignored him again.

He ran to my side and escorted me inside the restaurant.

He disappeared while I was being greeted by Jong Up.

“So you made up with your sister yet?” I asked.

“Neh, you might want to go to the main dining room…” he replied.

Main dining room?

Why is everyone acting strangely?

I walked to the main hall, and it was decorated with roses, and other flowers.

“Wah.. so pretty!”

Someone blindfolded me, “Shh!”

Omomomo! Maybe it’s that macho guy that tried to kill Hae Won. O . O

“Don’t worry, it’s meee!” the stranger smiled.

I recognized this voice, it was Himchan.

He led me into a room; it was warmer than the other ones.

He took the blindfold off and my eyes were illuminated by a weird spotlight.

“Eun Mi, you look beautiful as usual,” Taemin smiled.

“What is THIS?”

“You think I forgot about our special day?”

Eek! He remembered! <3

“Jagiya~ I love you,” he made a heart with his hands.

“Pabo~”

“Here,” he pulled out my seat and I sat down.

He fed me some pasta, it was surprisingly good. 

 

“So… how is it? :3” he nudged me in the midst of feeding me.

“Good… how come you’re better than me at cooking?!”  she complained like a kid.

“Because…” he trailed off and looked away. *Because you’re a very very very bad cook, Jagiya ;D*

Eun Mi glared at him and sighed. *I swear, is she a mind reader? T ^ T* Taemin thought.

They finished up dinner and went into the room where Hae Won and Onew were in.

“Oh.. Onew..” Hae Won shook her head.

“I-I think I love you more than chicken…” he mumbled under his breath.

Taemin and Eun Mi gave each other a look, and struggled to keep in their laughs.

*HOW ROMANTIC –rolls eyes-*

“Wassup my hopeless romantics?” Taemin acted ghetto.

Eun Mi finished the failed attempt with a swagger’s walk and peace sign.

“Weirdos…” Onew scoffed.

“Yeah, WE’RE the weirdos…” Taemin stuck out him tongue.

Hae Won stuffed a slice of cake into , “It’s good that you finally admitted it,”

~ Afterwards ~

Eun Mi pulled up the covers over her. “Sleeping, already?” Taemin poked her side. “Neh, I’m tired!”

“Brr, this is why I love you ^^” he hugged her and fell asleep.

THE END.