10

My New, Shinee Love

Eun Mi POV

 

I imitate a horrible belly growl.

"Gluuurrrr.." I mumble. Hae Won turns from a pretty dress she's obviously been wanting.

"Unnie! I'm hungry!" I tug her shirt and she pulls away.

"What do you want?" she rolls her eyes, still holding the price tag of the dress.

"ICECREAM!" I throw my hands up in the air.

She crosses her arms, "But it's in the middle of winter.."

I shoot her one of my scary glares, she was practically wrapped around my fingers.

"Okay.. BUT stay here!" she runs out of the store.

Victory, how do I love thee?

I quickly grab the dress she was gawking and manuever through the store  to the cashier.

It was like one of those spy-assassin movies, but with a clumsy girl as the lead actress.

"I would like to buy this!" I slam the dress on the counter and fidget through my small purse for a fifty.

"That'll be fourty-two dollars and thirty cents," the cashier announced.

I point at the price tag with a confused look over my face.

"Oh, we're doing a promotion some dresses are on sale!" she gives me a thumbs up and shines a smile.

I look around the store and notice the "SELECTED DRESSES ON SALE!" posters plastered around the place.

 

Quickly, I pass the cashier the exact amount of money and put another dress onto the counter and pay for that one too.

Just in case Hae Won was snooping around..

She handed me the bag and I was on my way out.

I see Hae Won walking towards me with two icecreams in her hand, she was one, so I guess the other was for me.

"Here you go," she passes the icecream into my free hand.

"Thanks~" I chitter-chatter.

 

We walk all the way to the other side of town, "Where to?"

I thought of a destination, but I was seriously only thinking about the heavenly icecream in my hand.

So instead of saying anything, I just shrugged.

 

"We should move in together," Hae Won suggests.

I almost dropped my icecream.

I've been alone at home for so long, it's a suprise someone wants to move in with me.

I mean, how can someone put up for me for a long time?

 

I know my parents didn't.

 

Hae Won was waiting for my response.

"Uhm, that's a good idea, I guess," I say as I fake a smile.

"Really?" she finished up the icecream and chewed the cone.

"Neh~" I nodded.

Hae Won and I were quiet for a little, and the sounds of our footsteps filled the air.

"I guess I'll move in with you since I don't have a lot of stuff," she chimed in.

"Mm.. when?" I yawn.

"I don't know.. maybe like next week or something, plus it'll be easier for our PLAN~" she emphasized "plan".

 

I almost forgot about our plan.

But.. it's like I want to forget about it.

I don't know, everytime she mentioned our EX's, I get a weird feeling.

 

- - -

NEXT WEEK!

 

"AHHH! Finally~ we finished dragging your things here!" I jump onto my couch with aching muscles.

Hae Won pats the sweat off her forehead and gulps down a cup of water.

I look around, my house is flooded with un-opened boxes.

"Well I don't have a lot of things" my ash! Hae Won has the weirdest things.. that are "important".

We sit down and click the TV to the news channel.

 

"Two Shinee members..."