18

My New, Shinee Love

Eun Mi POV

It is a lovely, lovely day.

What's better than sitting next to a bunch of hotties right in front of your ex?

Answer: NOTHING.

 I threw Taemin dirty looks when he wasn't looking and Hae Won snickered in response.

Kai coughed uncomfortably, signaling me to place the napkin on my lap fancy-style.

I quickly grabbed the napkin that was neatly folded under my silver utentials, almost causing the glass of water next to my hand to fall.

Kai quickly responds by saving the cup's fall.

I bow my head in thankfulness and Kai smiles sweetly.

The manager clapped loudly, "Okay! I have something to discuss with all of you,"

All of us turned our attention to him as he went on, " I'm planning on debuting these two girls as a duo, but you need to train them first!"

Train?.. What does he mean by that?

-insert cricket noises-

It was awfully quiet, and I think I heard someone grunt.

Finally, the entrees walked in hidden under silver platters, breaking the silence that filled the room.

It was lobster..

Yum, yum!

I actually never had lobster before, don't hate me.

But Hae Won looked like a pro, she just ripped through the poor thing like it was nothing.

I tried mirroring her actions, but I failed to get to the meat.

Taemin watches me fidget with the lobster and tries to help me out.

But before he could even move, Key grabs the lobster from my hand and snaps it open, revealing the aroma of heavenly goodness.

Key quickly stuffs the lobster into my mouth in a swift movement.

Why am I being fed?!

Hae Won was too busy between her two bias(es) to notice my dilema.

Jonghyun was bopping to music from his iPod, as usual.

Kai was engaged in a conversation with the guy next to him.

And Onew was poking his lobster, probably wishing for it to transform into a chicken.

After the dinner, Hae Won and I were escorted out of the building by the two boy groups.

EXO left before SHINee because they had a photoshoot to attend.

Onew and Taemin suspiciously shoo away the other three members.

What's going on? I don't want to be alone with THEM.. = . =

 

"Hae Won," Onew romatically grabs the hands of my roommate.

 

Taemin looks into my eyes, I hope he gets lost in them again, because this time there's no maps.

"Eun Mi.." he whispered.

It shocked me to hear his voice say my name again.

I was pleased, don't get me wrong.. but.. I can't risk the idea of falling in lovewith him again after he betrayed me.

He looks at my hands, my ringless fingers that were hidden behind my back.

"You're not wearing the ring.." he talks to himself.

I stay silent, resisting the urge to burst into tears.

"Eun Mi, we need to talk,"