12

My New, Shinee Love

EUN MI POV

"M-Minho?" I hear Hae Won scream-whisper.

Minho pulls us into an unfamiliar place.

There's balloons, confetti, and banners with a giant cake sitting on a fancy table.

"What's this?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Your welcoming party!" Minho exclaims, forcing in too much happiness.

I could tell he was faking. He's probably thinking "More trainees.. great."

I squint my eyes and I don't believe what I saw.

TAEMIN AND ONEW PINATAS?!

I almost squeal loudly with glee. I can't wait to beat them up!

But then I take another glance in the pinata's direction.

... They're not pinatas, they're the real thing. O_O

My mind felt like it has been thrown in a blender, there are butterflies in my tummy, and weird emotions messing with my thinking.

I bet Hae Won is thinking the same thing too. I quickly thank Minho and drag Hae Won into a secretive place where no one can hear us.

"Onew.." she frowns and pulls are her sweatpants. "Yah! I told you not to  wear that, anyways.. why are they here!?!?" I pant.

She growls and fixes her hair up into a ponytail, "Aren't they supossed to be here? This IS a SMent welcoming party,"

Good point. Tooshay. Pish posh apple sauce.

I exhale dramatically, "What now?" Hae Won has mysteriously grins, "Just go with the flow.."

Go with the flow? Really!? I don't want to find myself in a bed with a random dude!

"OR.. we can just ignore them," I suggest with much enthusiasm.

"Yeah.. let's just go with your plan," she pouts and we walk out of the room together.

I can sense evil arousing.

My model-sensing senses are tingling. Hae Won furiciously pokes my shoulder repeatedly.

I turn to her and she points somewhere else, I follow her gaze.

Oh, it's the fools and their model cousins!

-FLASHBACK-

"Two members of Shinee, Taemin and Onew's scandal has been proven otherwise. It turns out that the model's they were with are actually they're cousins! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" the news reporter said with a smug face.

"Cousins?.." Hae Won and I look at each other simontaniously.

OH..... SHIZZLES. They're cousins. We're taking revenge on their COUSINS!

A part of me was happy as can be, another was just like "BAAHAHA, I KNEW TAEMIN WOULDN'T CHEAT ON ME."

Hae Won dances in rejoice and sings bits and pieces of "Hello" by SHINee.

 

----

Yes, their cousins. We feel stupid. But we're still mad at Taemin and Onew. They didn't visit us AT ALL! (Bad reason? We had to channel out our anger somehow.. )

I stare at their cousins with envy. How can they be so pretty? And PERFECT?

Onew slides his hand onto one of the models shoulder and feeds her a strawberry.

.. This is getting creepy. I hope our "boyfriend"'s (not our ex's anymore?) aren't into .

The other model wraps her thin arms around Taemin and pulls him in to plant a kiss on his cheek.

I turn to Hae Won, "Did you see that?"

Hae Won nods uncontrollably.

Minho walks by and see us standing beside each other with a bored expression.

"Oh hey!" he waves to us.

I bow and introduce myself, Hae Won does the same.

"Soo..Minho.. who are those girls with the other Shinee members?" Hae Won asked to assure herself.

"Oh they're.. their.. uhm, girlfriends? Well, it's not official.. but they don't want it to get out of control," Minho walks away.

"Wait!" I grab his arm.

"I thought they were their cousins?" I trailed off.

"Nonono! Haha, that's what we told the reporters to say," he nodded and quickly escaped from my hold.

 

OKAY.

The revenge is BACK ON <>.<> !