Chapter 31

My New, Shinee Love

EUN MI POV

The man wore an overused smirk seen in most action films.

“Hello, hello,” he walks towards the fearful Hae Won.

Hae Won distinctively backs away with Eun Mi’s hopeful eyes locked onto her.

“Wh-who are you?” she slid over a common table.

The man just laughed sadistically and readied the duct tape and rope.

Eun Mi glared at the man, wondering what his true intentions were, she wanted to jump out and strangle him, but she just wouldn’t want to explain the whole situation to Hae Won.

As the man inched closer to Hae Won she quickly opened a drawer and pulled out a gun.

The man straggled back, and was surprised for a split second, but his lust to kill was stronger.

He ran over to Hae Won as she gently positioned her hand on the trigger.

Eun Mi couldn’t stand seeing her friend like this; she couldn’t get Hae Won’s hand become unpurified with blood.

Before she stood up, the door was knocked down. It was as if time had stopped, the man flinched and walked towards where the door was.

He was greeted by a young man’s punch.

Hae Won quickly untied her friend and made is permissible for her to speak.

Eun Mi jumped onto her feet to see what was happening.

“Himchan?” she was bewildered.

The handsome blonde landed another punch on the burglar’s face before knocking him out.

“Eun Mi..” he stuttered.

Hae Won stood dumbfounded.

*Whose this guy? And why is this like a scene from a soppy drama?*

Eun Mi ran into his arms and they were tightly hugging each other.

Hae Won was too shocked to take in this information while the burglar was still in the house.

“Oppa! How are you?” Eun Mi’s cheery voice rang.

*Oh how much I miss her voice..*

The burglar almost got up and charged into the happy duo before Himchan’s reflexes caused the burglar to fall on his feet again.

“Yah, stay down or I’ll slit your neck right open,” he glared down at him with his almightiness.

The burglar whimpered, and quickly recognized Himchan.

(Himchan = part of a gang! B.A.P BadAssPlayers)

“I’m fine Eun Mi,” he smiled.

Eun Mi stretched her arms before answering, “It’s been years since we’ve seen each other! What are you doing here anyway, hmm?”

“Yeah, and I came here to get that son of a b….. bi-…. Biscuit,” he paused before remembering Eun Mi hates profanity.

Eun Mi laughed wildly, “Ahh okay!”

“Eun Mi, why didn’t you get him though?”

“Shh!” she quickly whispered.

Hae Won rose an eyebrow. *Was JJ speaking the truth?*

“Well, I gotta go!” he shined a peace sign and dragged the burglar by the collar out their house.

“Who was that?” Hae Won asked.

“Just a childhood friend!” Eun Mi squeaked.

“You were friends with a gang leader?”

“He’s not a gang leader..”

“Oh really?..” Hae Won trailed off.

Eun Mi nodded.

Tis’ was true, Himchan wasn’t a gang leader. But, he was a gang MEMBER.

“SO, Eun Mi, were you part of a gang?” she spoke up again.

Eun Mi casually whistled, trying to avoid the question.

Hae Won just sighed heavily, knowing she would get her answer some way or another.