02

My New, Shinee Love

Eun Mi POV

The nerve of some people, ugh!

I push the stranger off Taemin and dry off the droplets of rain she got on him.

Don't judge me, this is the closest I will ever be to my boyfriend.

"Excuse me, your boyfriend?" the stranger asks.

I could tell she was thinking "Aish, another obsessive fan!" but I wasn't lying.

Taemin IS my boyfriend, and nothing could change that.

"Yes, my boyfriend. Problem?" I raise my eyebrow with a scowl swept upon my face.

"That's not your boyfriend," she points at the smiling Shinee poster.

I crossed my arms, "I saw you talking to yourself, you called Onew a hobo? And he's not? My boyfriend? I can PROVE IT!"

Suddenly interested she turned to me with a creepy smile on her face. I was scared for my dear life.

"Show. Me. The. Evidence." she mumbles to herself.

I let out a sigh and pull my phone from my pocket.

I go through the gallery and stumble upon a picture with Taemin and I.

"See?" I rub the picture in her face, literally.

She stepped back, "That's clearly photoshopped,"

"Oh REALLY?" I take out the photo strips Taemin and I took the day before he left and showed them to her.

Her jaw dropped, "You're in the same position as me!"

Same position? What kind of girlfriend would call her boyfriend a hobo?

Hobos are stinky and dirty. e _ e;

I saw a bunch of girls coming toward our direction, I snatch the hand of Onew's "girlfriend" and go into a little Cafe Taemin's mother owns.

"Annyeongsayo," I bow to her.

"Hello Eun Mi," Yuri welcomes me with a grin.

She points at the stranger, "Whose this?"

"She says she's Onew's girlfriend or something," I puff out my cheeks.

"Oh, wait!" Yuri throws her arms up in the air.

The stranger and I exchange glances and try to calm down Yuri.

"I remember Onew lived on the street because of his parents, rumors went flying around that a girl took him in before he auditioned for SM Entertainment!" she giggled.

The stranger gave out a narcissistic laugh. "See? I told you!" she nags.

"Nothing proves that you are actually that girl though," I look at her with competitive eyes.

She drops her head in defeat. Hah, I'm always one step ahead.

"Oh, I forgot me and Onew took a picture," she scrolls through her phone under the eyes of two tigers.

"Here!" she shoves her phone up so Yuri and I could take a looksies.

It really WAS Onew and her.

"Omo! You are in the same position as me!" I  smile greatly.

Now I have someone whose gone through the same amount of pain as me.

This will be fun.