22

My New, Shinee Love

Eun Mi P.O.V

I’ve finally finished sneezing the snot out of my nose.

Now my  tissue will look like a magnificent  painting~ by the next Picaso!

(Without the ear cutting part off.)

The door clicked open and Hae Won walks in with about seven bags from her shopping trip.

There seems to be a moving midget bag behind her, so I yearn over the edge of the couch to see what she’s up to.

 

It’s a kid.

“Hae Wonnie, you never told me you and ONEW HAD A KID!” I scream at the top of my lungs.

Hae Won wore a tired expression, and the kid next to her looked freaked out.

“Noona, what’s wrong with her?” he tugs at her arm.

“Noona, isn’t she your mom?” I correct him with a smug look on my face.

The little boy shook his head and hid behind Hae Won as if she was a protective pillar.

“You’re scaring him,” she glared at me and put her bags down onto the floor.

I flick my tongue and slump my body onto the couch again, uninterested.

The little kid jumps onto our brand spanking new couch, and lounges around like it’s his place.

And that is why I hate children with a passion for smashin’.

“Hae Won, what’d you buy?” I look up at her frowning expression, thinking she’s the only mature around here just because she brought home a weird kid.

“Stuff to repair our hearts~” she yelled into my face.

“Uh- you might want to return that kid, because he’s going to help us,” I whisper in a friendly matter.

“Not my fault, his mom left him, so I had to take him home,”

His mom left.. him?

I feel bad for that kid, but at least he feels my pain too, even if that pain was several years ago. 

The kid was hypnotized by the television, and a commercial break came up.

It was a Victoria’s Secret commercial; I quickly got up and shielded his child eyes.

“Yah! What are you doing?” he screams at me.

WHY SO INFORMAL?

“Hey! How old do you think I am?” I put my hands on my hips.

“Sorry, Ahjumma,” he sticks his tongue out.

AHJUMMA?!

“I’m not that old, I’m your NOONA! I’m younger than that dinosaur over there!” I quickly point at Hae Won who was emerged in her magazine.

The kid’s eyes perked up, “Dinosaur?”

I flashed a smile, “You like Dinosaurs, hmm?”

The kid happily nodded. “Okay, let’s make a deal, you call me Noona and I’ll get you some toy Dinos,”

“Really!?” he clapped.

“Yes, really,” I uncovered his eyes and held out my pinky.

“Pinky promise,”  we said in unison and pinkied.

“What’s your name?”

“Jae Sun,” he showed his pearly whites.

I smirked in Hae Won’s direction with arrogance.

She got a text and looked at it, “Manager said we have to go to Trainee camp tomorrow,”

 

The next day, we hired a nanny to watch Jae Sun while we were at the company.

Sadly, SHINee were there too, because they had to help us out.

Finally, we had a 15 minute break, and Hae Won and I were in a conversation with Onew and Taemin in a hearing distance.

“Are you sure Jae will be okay at home?” she gave a sinister smile as I caught on.

Project: Get ex’s JELLY (as in jealous!)

“I don’t know, he’s pretty clingy”  I stated.  

“He was so energetic last night,” she sighed and winked.

“Not my fault he even fell asleep with us, he was clinging onto me the whole night!”  I complain and gulped down some water.

Hae Won giggles, “Jae Sun~ I miss you~” she talks into the air.

“Neh .. but do you think she’ll come back for him?” I wince.

“No, she abandoned him, and now he’s ours!”